ITT we post things Eurocucks aren't allowed to have

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwEGSe_upuQ
strawpoll.me/13091457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

country with 250 years in existence takes credit for something
you are honorable romanian

is that bullet in backwards on the left?

you can buy this stuff here, or at least similar

It's a reference to this

>he is posting his entire "he called me a Eurocuck I'll show that dirty Yanky" defense folder

Sad!

lol jesus, how did hk let that happen?

nice

So what, burger? In some respects you're cucked by your government, too.

white children

>In some respects you're cucked by your government, too.

This never gets old

You can buy absinthe now.

lol an egg

Huwhite family

That is rich, coming from you Ahmed. The ancient race of people that you conquered made me this great modern bow and arrow that we call a "pistol."

>tfw you will never have a mass shooting
why even live

numale faggots in marketing and design probably never held a gun in their life

I'm heading to the Nacogdoches Blueberry festival this coming week.
Every year they have a raffle for a few rifles and shot guns, each sponsored either by the Army or the Navy. There's also stands for purses with pouches for ladies to conceal carry, as well as various knife stands and stun guns/tazers.
This is a normal day in Texas, and I'm proud to take part of it with a beer in hand and blueberry pancakes in the other.
Meanwhile in Europe that can't even have a slightly sharpened stick in their house, otherwise they'll be branded as a domestic terrorist.

Fuck off Mexican nigger you have mass executions daily

how do you post dignity?

Didn't your boy just sell the saudis billions in weapons? are you this retarded

>be american
>nigger tries to take your money
>shoot him

>be euro
>get stabbed
>laying on ground bleeding out
>reach into pocket and pull out Kinder Egg
>"haha americans cant have this"
>die

these are legal now

This photo is fucking me up. Are the bullets backwards? I've actually shot this identical gun before, but I can't process what's going on there.

Damn straight. Actually took some Europeans to the shooting range recently, they loved it, couldn't shoot for shit, but loved it. They were scared of the ar 15 though, kinda funny.

nice fanfiction

Please stop dividing us. The entire world is uniting against whiteness. Nationality means nothing anymore; we're on the same team.

>Are the bullets backwards?
yea, thats the joke, i didn't get it first either

I prefer the comfy ergo grips on the HK45, 2 less rounds from the USP style is worth it. But the USP is still one of the top dogs for reliable and accurate .45s. Nice, user.

well its pretty accurate

Oh alright. On a related note, if I ever did get a gun, it would be a USP 45. I loved it.

based jamal pequeno gardeneira
tell them we are all white even the inbred 60% and dropping countries

What guns are those? I'm not a /k/ fag. I own one old rifle that I inherited.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwEGSe_upuQ

We can have kinder eggs now. This is a dead meme.

looks like just an ak and ar

>be american
>shoot him

You can do that outside of your private property?

Top is some AR-15.
Bottom is some AK-47 clone.

Which do you prefer lever or bolt? I think bolt looks cooler.

Why is your bullet backwards?

Custom AR15, Anderson lower, Palmetto upper.

Stamped Yugo AK47.

Depends on the state.

Haven't seen a single faggot leaf in this thread so far. It's fucking comfy.

>You can do that outside of your private property?
you're god damn right we can. Well, it does depend on the state. but in the states with decent laws, yea. In texas we can smoke a nig nog for trying to rob someone else.

Figured that was an AR and didn't know we could get AKs in the US. Thanks, anons.

Like bolt action? Lever.

>didn't know we could get AKs in the US.
nigga...
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/95358/CIA RI2398N C39 V2 SA 7.62x39mm 16.5" 30 1 Wood Stk Black

But are they fully automatic? Thats the important question. What fun is a gun if you cant ratatatat?

LOL like I said I'm not a /k/ fag. My knowledge of firearms comes from that old man Jewtuber and video games.

>But are they fully automatic?
getting full auto is a significantly more expensive and lengthy process. Ones that you can pick up like that online aren't

>mfw AZ gun laws are not only just better but the best in America

Respect TX bro, we will fight with you and split conquered NM in Civil War II.

I have a couple of those

>My knowledge of firearms comes from that old man Jewtuber and video games.
well, thats better than nothing i guess.

no, not unless you spend 3k and wait ten years for your tax stamp

i look forward to it man

my erection can only get so big

>3k
Try closer 25k

Most places that are communist hellholes you can dust a nigger easily.

My family has had a Colt 45 in our family for generations.

My great great grandfather shot niggers with it in the 1880s until the early 1910s when he retired. Gave the gun to my great grandfather who shot riot niggers in the 20s and 30s. Then gave it to my grandfather who used it as a police officer until the 60s shooting niggers along the way. Gave it to my dad who killed a total of 15 niggers with it during the LA Riots. And when I own it and plan on keeping the family tradition going.

Hello CIA no i will not post my weapons stash thank you very much.

What does it taste like?

>$800
Wtf the handgun I was looking to eventually buy cost more.

My state of WI has pretty good gun laws I believe. Not sure if we have stand your ground but we have ccw and the one law where you can shoot dead any intruder.

lol at H&K meme

Oh I also have this and a couple other projects in the works

C39 is a pile of shit

In the US if believe you are in life threatening danger you can use deadly force to protect yourself. Thats why people that run over protesters get away with it

>Wtf the handgun I was looking to eventually buy cost more.
CIA ak's aren't really "high end", 800 is actually on the upper end for them. you can find some a lot cheaper, and some a lot more expensive.

>Luger
I love service pistols.

can someone help spread this poll throughout different threads
strawpoll.me/13091457

>Luger
Thats a P1/P38 bud

Almost every family in germany that does not live in a big city has "illegal" weapons, but the state doesn't care so they are basically legal.

It's a P1. The post-war version of the P38

My fault mate

I see you've ordered stuff from Varusteleka

No worries pal

> KS eggs
How did you smuggle them into the US?

AZ has: stand your ground, castle doctrine, open carry, constitutional carry (concealed with no CCW required), magazine limits only for hunting, no state bans on guns-federal only observed, etc

Basically, if it's legal federally you can do it or buy it in AZ. Only thing we don't have is awesome squeaking salty tasty cheese curds.

>pic related

Hey dumbshit you loaded the bullet backwards

Funny story Vlad, there is a russian market near by that sells them and always has piles of them. Prior to that I've bought them at german markets and "world food" stores (basically multiculturalism circle jerk stores)

My next purchase.

Kinda don't like the pic rail on a lever gun, but could be handy as I want it to a good end of the world all purpose brush gun.

Checkd n kekd

clean coal :^)

>live in uk
>getting handgun permit within a month
>eurocuck