Thoughts on Jordan Sup Forums Peterson?

Thoughts on Jordan Sup Forums Peterson?

excellent tier

A mentor and father figure to a lot of lost young men who lacked any leadership or masculine intellectuals in their life.

Helping to cure the cancer.

So you know how the Evergreen protesters want their videos down? I think their images should be ID'd and their names inserted as annotations to their videos.

Yale kids too

Christakis Peterson and the evergreen guy need to be on a panel together

he is on the side of truth

an evil man

a lunatic

infallible.

>Only has sex with a transgender if the transgender identifies as male and it is therefore gay sex

Based

Pandering Leaf-nigger

He's the man

He taught me to stone my enemies to death biblical style.

I like him.

Maybe one of the only good leafs out there.

He seems pretty eccentric, but he makes lots of great point.

Peterson plays his role well, a vital piece of the puzzle.

His race-war preparation videos are pretty good.
Especially the ones about home-made nerve gas and nail-bombs.

Knows his stuff very well from what I've seen of him. Good entry level redpill and keeps putting more and more material out there.

Motherfucker says things i've been thinking already. I never knew other people could share the same ideas on things.
He can say some real useless shit when he gets sidetracked though.

if you find it useless you are just not realizing where or how it should be utilized

Great stuff

He's a joke. Points out the obvious and gets hailed as a hero.

I guess he can articulate his thoughts much better than the average person, but I've yet to hear anything particularly ground breaking from him.

He's a good beginner redpiller like Stef.

who's the girl?

That really got my noggin joggin. I never thought of that card in that context before.

I give him $50 a month.

he's worth every cent.

GOAT.

Jordan Peterson would prefer if you referred to him as a man.

Shoutout to my patreon boys, we fund the casuals and broke plebs.

missing the point much?
You are repeating him more or less, he would agree with you

the point he is making is that someone should say these things, no one did so he did

the praise he gets is not for his dramatically revolutionary ideas but for standing up when others were silent

cov fe'fe!

Is that you Schaeff?

It's his son.

>he fell for it

The eye in the golden capstone focuses.
It levitates, becomes radiant, and transcends.
The pyramid below, made of stone, is the set of all dominance hierarchies.

Everyone enters the eye. The eye is the Sun, Horus, the one who is Paying Attention. He carries the Sun through the underworld, guarding the Key of Life on its trip through the stars.

We are all walking, talking double slit experiments (the same light particle cannot enter both of our eyes simultaneously).

We are all singularities.

Gad Saad is supposedly going to organize an academic free speech summit. Although I don't understand the apparent enthusiasm for panels and such. Seems like a circlejerk, preaching to the converted when there's already so much content produced online for anyone who's interested.

Is there an image showing all the cards with people they've been associated with?

>Maybe one of the only good leafs out there.

this leaf is even greater and you know it.

pseud

Theres a lot of cards and I don't think anyone has posted every one into 1 image, not that I've seen anyways. Not a bad idea to make a thread in the future and gather up all of the images again.