How can you not believe in global warming in 2017?

How can you not believe in global warming in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.dmi.dk/en/groenland/maalinger/greenland-ice-sheet-surface-mass-budget/
ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jfc he's so FUCKING ugly. Like how can ANYONE be THAT fucking ugly.

>How can you not kill yourself after seeing what you look like in a mirror

What is this faggots problem

Prove to me it's real

It's too complicated for the layman to have an opinion.

Ordinarily I'd trust my leaders, but since I found out they lie habitually for ideological reasons,, I can't really take their word on it either.

So I'm agnostic. I think there are other issues that will sink us before global warming personally.

>cringe

I'll believe in global warming when the faggots in Los Angeles are drowning like rats.

That's why I'm voting for Hillary Clanton.

By then it will be too late, faggot that's exactly my point

if you really cared, you would be voting for the green party.

How can such a rich person be so god damned ugly?

Its a scam.

t. former climate scientist

I believe in it. I just don't think shoving money at it will do anything, we are at place and time where shit like that needs to be put on the back burner.

HIWAWY CWINTON

Too true.

His nose disturbs me

facts dont require belief.

>year 1990
>THE EARTH IS FREEZING ANOTHER ICE AGE REEEEEEEE

how did someone that ugly amass such a large following, if not through jewish trickery?

This guy is so ridiculously ugly. I dont know how anyone can sit and watch him talk in his videos.

beta.dmi.dk/en/groenland/maalinger/greenland-ice-sheet-surface-mass-budget/

ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php

it was but getting colder now

he's personally worked with Hillary Clinton and lots of high profile liberals
he got datamined and doxxed a while ago and his rabbit hole goes pretty deep

it's LITERALLY because youtube posts them on the "trending" or "recommended" tab
it has nothing to do with anything else
google is a marketing agency, not a free market

this is the reason for...
this

>world has heated up .8C in around 150 years
>WTF DO SOMETHING NOW
>glacial ice is either equal or even at a net gain
>(they stay silent on this)
>inconvenient truth was plagued with horrendous predicitons such as Kilimanjaro would have no snow around this time
>year round snow
>that movie is oscar-nominated and won
>Gore is releasing a second one

It's just a crock of shit. I'm more under the assumption that the earth is going through cyclical or unusual spikes half of the time.

The most punchable face on the internet.

K I K E
I
K
E

Ferengi are real

Who is this hoser?

His disgusting face and weird hair for some reason reminds me of immigrants in slums in the 20s/30s....like he should have a flat cap on

Not as ugly as Eric Trump

I gotchu senpai

I'm more concerned about the state of the ocean. There's so many problems
>overfishing
>ocean acidity rising
>noise pollution
>tons upon tons of trash
>algal blooms
>habitats and ecosystems destroyed

Al Gore must be spinning in his grave!

>everyone who "le believes" in the religion that is modern science has no idea how to read data, and is not aware permafrost is already melting releasing methane in large quantities, the calthrate gun has fired
>everyone who doesn't "le believe" for completely valid reasons that will never be convinced by browbeating or calls to emotion want to just get on with things while we have one generation left

Too bad globalists are suicidal and will literally try to kill America for this, opting out of this bullshit was the best decision and they hate good decisions.

because i do the opposite of what the jews say

The sad thing is, it's just his tiny mouth that ruins the rest of his face. If he had a normal mouth he'd probably be a decent looking guy

I literally came to this thread to say how fucking ugly he is.

Well for starters I live New Jersey and it has been fucking freezing for the last two months. Climate change? Sure. Global warming? That seems like an oversimplification

I do believe in climate change. I do not believe that it will bring the apocalypse, and it may even make the world better. It is always happening and forever will, fighting it is pointless. It is like saying we need to fight daylight change because the sun is going down.

Wtf is it with this trend of millenials announcing the year that it is, as if to back up the bullshit they spew from their mouths. Did we suddenly forget what year it is all of a sudden? Fucking inbred idiots.

>Trump undid the Paris agreement, BUT LITERALLY REEE ITS THURSDAY 2017 IMPEACH

Google Eric Trump and fuck off

Fetal alcohol syndrome

I believe in global warming and mohameater is his prophet.

So this is the true power of goblinkind.

Good cinematography combined with YouTube constantly promoting his content. I don't agree with any of his political shit but his blogs are shot better than any I've seen. It's really unfortunate he's tied to CNN though.

its fake and gay long live goat potus

Made his fortune taking video of his face.

Dude reminds me of Abe Mudokon from that playstation game

Planet is warming on its own, no matter how many times you say is causing it doesn't mean is causing it.

How can you believe that if the west adheres to some sort of "regulations" the absolute worst non-white trash of this planet, will not continue living like chimps and multiplying?

You wanna save the planet? Nuke it.

Somehow none of these leaders EVER mention how overpopulation is an unchecked factor, because OBVIOUSLY making more and more "product" and (((economic growth))) for all the subhumans out there, are the most important things of all time.

How can you not believe in Jews in 1936?

And the worst part about it is he spends thousands of dollars lighting and sits really close to the camera, his ugly and twisted face almost hitting out at the viewer like a violent slap. What we have here is a narcissistic fellow with almost zero self-awareness. Perhaps he is aware of his intense ugliness, but instead of hiding away in a corner and sparing the world from having to witness his hideous mug, he instead blatantly exhibits it to the world in a cathartic ritual of defiance.

People are freaking out saying Trump doesn't believe in climate change, which may be true, but he didn't say he doesn't want to join the paris agreement, he said he wants to renegotiate it.

>What bridge did this guy crawl out from under?
He looks like a roach fucked his mother.
>Did someone beat his face with a shovel?
Someone went into character creation and forgot to add in the mouth.
>Ugly mother fucker could give a marine nightmares.
I bet he haunts houses when he's not vlogging.
>Doctors slapped his parents when he was born.
For fucks sake just end it you down syndrome goblin.

Easy, I read.

because i always take the polar opposite of whatever kikes push as the objective unbiased confirmed truth
this is something i learned from experience