Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the fucking idiot, called the law office suing the DNC using a voice changer...

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the fucking idiot, called the law office suing the DNC using a voice changer, but forgot to block her number.

jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/55-D.E.-55-NOF-E-Mail-6-1-17.pdf

Archive link: archive.is/al9Ri

Other urls found in this thread:

jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/7-D.E.-7-ROS-D.-Wasserman-Schultz-7-6-16.pdf
ibtimes.com/clinton-wikileaks-update-bernie-sanders-may-have-been-pressured-leaked-emails-suggest-2442591
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/06/01/debbie-wasserman-schultz-uses-voice-changer-to-call-law-firm-suing-dnc-forgets-to-disable-caller-id/
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/exclusive-tony-podesta-made-500k-lobbying-for-chinese-firm-convicted-of-illegal-sales-to-iran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's getting sloppy. She was probably told she needed to clean up the mess or else she gets thrown under the bus for everything so she's panicking

lololol bump

I don't understand why the email doesn't detail the questions that were asked. If all information given was public knowledge then who cares? DWS just has to say, "I was seeking public knowledge of the case and had a bad connection which made me sound robotic, I guess."

The bitch threatened investigators on camera. You know she did this shit

this is clearly the DNC throwing her under the bus

Holy shit I think DWS is freaking the fuck out. She is just doing dumb shit because she stressed out of her mind.

my sides

Doesn't she already have tire marks from that bus?

Are you going to be SHOCKED even more when nothing comes of this?

A bitch called a law office. MUH CORRUPTION.

>you can only interfere if you're a republican

keckels

Even if she was asking for public information, it was still highly irregular to contact the people taking legal action against you, not to mention using a voice-changer while you do it.

Imagine if the defendant in a homicide case called up the district attorney and asked how their case was going. At the very least you might expect them to be charged with contempt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT

What's interesting is the fact that DWS is taking a hands on approach. Not delegating the clean-up to another DNC leaker.

His name was Seth Rich.

It's because she is now the cleanup crew. The cartel that was the DNC is a smoldering husk and the only people left to clean up the mess are those fallen from grace.

Yeah ok. It still doesn't mean anything other than its funny to watch that bitch squirm. If the DNC loses the case can they even pay the money? Hell, Hillary has been out this week saying they were practically broke going into the election. I'd love to see them forced into a massive payout. I hope there's a verdict before 2018.

they're joking right? is this the true power of affirmative action?

>2018 mid-terms
>Donate today to ensure that the Democratic Party can pay off its court fees and perhaps help finance candidates in the 2022 mid-term elections!

Okey dokey? Isn't that Obama's phrase?

after the DNC shitstorm on the eve of the convention, Debbie was just wandering around dazed on live tv.
it was fucking great

This is golden!

This has got to be some Dan Quayle level misdirection desu.

Not only is she panicking, she is being isolated from her cabal that would normally handle the dirty work. She's on her own.

Lol

And she has literally NO IDEA how to go about it

there is one gigantic hole in the story this email is laying out -- jews don't say "okey dokey". Never.

She's a hysterical Jew, she can't help but act like this. The closer things are to falling apart the more she will act out.

kek look at all those lawyers. thats like $10k/hour

That's why it's a perfect cover, it's like a Muslim saying go with Christ as he loads fertilizer and nails into the bed of his truck

What? Dems seem to be sloppy with everything

checked and i fucking hate that kike bitch

What is Sup Forums's take on the Wilding et all vs DNC et al lawsuit in question? Anybody got some dank infographics?

Look who this is signed by, this is the shawn lucas shit

jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/7-D.E.-7-ROS-D.-Wasserman-Schultz-7-6-16.pdf

ibtimes.com/clinton-wikileaks-update-bernie-sanders-may-have-been-pressured-leaked-emails-suggest-2442591

Got 'leverage' now, cunt?

>the state of the left right now

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/06/01/debbie-wasserman-schultz-uses-voice-changer-to-call-law-firm-suing-dnc-forgets-to-disable-caller-id/

It seems that Debbie is the chosen pawn to take the fall.

kek, you cant make this shit up. libshits, you are fucking clowns

>4188

HEIL ALTERNATE TIMELINE HITLER

>yfw John Doe has the upper hand

>The caller concluded
with “Okey dokey,” after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case.
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Its all a show. Who the fuck is this stupid?? I mean she can take out a hit on a prosecutor and "forgets" to block her number?? Get real!

This is a way for them to pacify the Seth Rich fanatics. They are going to blame everything on her. She will take the fall. Where she winds up will be a different story but it won't be jail.

They may put on a nice show for the public and say she is going to do time, then it turns out she gets shipped to Israel for asylum.

You watch niggers.

Reminds me of the crazy mom from the OK Computer/MDE mom sketch if anyone remembers that

Maybe Obama's verbal tick is contagious?

NEIN! YOU ONLY GET ONE LAST NAME!!!

shes been in the game long enough to know not to fuck up like this.

so the question is, what are they planning?

Was the guy she had killed working with this law firm?

Stop posting these threads. Final warning. Everyone has been logged. You are in violation of:

18 U.S.C. § 2381

Cease and desist immediately. Sleep now.

Everyone knows this was a spoofed number, unless they can get the phone records subpoenaed. Until then, go look at the real shit going on with new NGP VAN revelations...

>broke going into the election
>hillary had 500 million in her campaign warchest compared to trump's 250 million and the backing of all the biggest jews in america

Yeah okay

Obama didn't say okie dokey, he said something like hokey doke which is apparently a nigger way of making fun of how they think white people talk

Why is his name Panda? Pandas are associated with the Chinese.

Googling Panda code word led me to the CIA and a Chinese company called Huawei. Googling Huawei led me to Tony Podesta.

google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/exclusive-tony-podesta-made-500k-lobbying-for-chinese-firm-convicted-of-illegal-sales-to-iran/

What's the connection, famalam?