WHAT THE FUCK Sup Forums?!!!!

So NASA's new 360 gigapixel photo has a move marker to a place on earth labeled 15547 km from that point. Weird. When I drew a circle that large from Habukaky on earth the only land on earth that is 15547 km from there is, what do you know, desert in Australia.
WTF is this

360cities.net/image/mars-gigapixel-panorama-curiosity-solar-days-136-149

Other urls found in this thread:

planetary.org/explore/space-topics/space-imaging/profiles/andrew-bodrov.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is the circle. This is a serious fuck up save it before it get's fixed

Minor correction i wrote in the original post Habakaky but it should be Habakuky, but I have correct in maps.

its not a fuck up
the site gives you random places to go to

click the blue arrow and go there and then click one of the white ones and look around, there will be another blue arrow to another random location

Why from mars would this place be exactly 15547km?

The fuck are you filming over there?

I don't get it

>tfw Sup Forums would rather engage with shills like brain dead morons that discuss actual topics

Arguing with shills is fun. That being said, I'm here now.

Do you know how far earth is from mars at any given point?
A lot more that 15,000 km
So it is very weird that 15547 km from the mars rover, is a place called Habukuky
and that same distance from Habukuky is only water and some Australian desert. What a (((coincidence)))?

so theres no way its a bug? it has to be proof thats the mars rover is faked in australia?

ahhh, the shills have arrived. Right on time!

so mars was a lie?

Very weird bug with a very specific number that is very coincidental

So who's going to find it? What time is it in AUS? Is there a live feed?

so because its an exact number and not rounded, THAT is the proof that the mars rover is faked in australia? just trying to follow your steps here

>desert
>new south wales
>DESERT
>NEW SOUTH WALES

What a desperate OP this turned out to be

youre retarded
also the east coast is not a desert

3:32pm

km?

The Earth is flat so it doesn't surprise me they had to fake this somewhere

I feel like a while back we were getting mind bombed with more /lit/ type influencers, much higher brow.

Sup Forums is awesome, it is like a drug dealer is just feeding you perpetually with different mind benders.
We need Sup Forums VR Gogs

Stay sharp kid.

Curvature might not be accounted for in the 360 image, which can slightly alter the distance. Making it shorter and putting it in the actual desert.

Well that does look like mars.
The rover isn't live though, is it?

No, it really isn't. The closest desert is in a whole other territory except for a small section.

Yeah, I know my australian biomes, what you getting at, spider dodger?

THE EMUS ARE GONNA KILL MY KIDS YOU BASTARDS
DELETE THIS

you should just shoot them with a gun retard

oh shit i forgot you're australia

boomerang? slingshot?

There are US carriers near if you run into major troubles.

Sorry...I misread your flag

planetary.org/explore/space-topics/space-imaging/profiles/andrew-bodrov.html

here is the guy< i have to go but you can see the the other mars 360's he's done and they have all the same one arrow point towards a point on earth, and if traced back they all lead to the same place, Australia. He is from Estonia

Fucking amazing bantz as always Aussie I hope you cunts are ready to fight for the Anglo sphere soon

op is right I was watching the mars rover stream one night and saw a gang of naked abbos walking around and raping their children

NASA has been faking space since day 1, look into it

the earth is FLAT

look into it, niggers

If the earth is flat what's it on?

The mars shit is obviously nonsense. The question is: what are they hiding?

Why lie about it? What's the point?

it's not a flat disk in your imaginary infinite universe, the earth is all there is, with lights circling above

They don't want you to get past the ice wall.

And what's it on? What's holding it up? Turtles all the way down?

if you can't figure out why lie about where you live and what you are, kys

maybe stop being a nigger and look into the model?

The Earth isn't flat it's dome-like. This is why the Bible mentions the 'firmament' so fucking much. Think the sphere shape we've been told it is, but everything is on the inside of the sphere. Like a hologram

>the earth is FLAT

GTFO, CIA

Yes. In fact, all of what we think of space is a lie. There isn't anything out there really, its all just a sham made by ((them)) to keep us goys focused on looking up and paying attention to the made up rocks in space instead of what ((they)) are doing on earth.

gyro shows it's flat, everything else is pure speculation including the dome

Habakuk is a Biblical figure. And a weird project by Churchill to build aircraft carriers out of sawdust and ice

why does the ISS crash into the horizon multiple times a day idgi where do we launch them from

gyroscope isn't a cia psyop, you dense nigger
it's literally scientific proof, dumb nigger

Seems to me like a data mining operation by intelligence agencies.

The mars stuff is obviously bs, but it's not an either or. You can have bullshit coming from NASA and the planet being a sphere simultaneously.

>american education

who fucking knows, nigger, and who fucking cares
it's flat, it's not a spinning ball, scientifically confirmed, why the fuck would i spend my time dissecting and analyzing how they did the fraud

And what's holding the universe according to your theory?

>You can have bullshit coming from NASA and the planet being a sphere simultaneously.
just look into it and stop being a dumb nigger in denial

Habakuky is in Slovakia

I dunno man, big black dongs in vr

I don't see Habuky but I see Hong Kong Skyline at dusk 12471 km. That's weird.

flat earthers say the icewall is infinite why cant you fags make up your mind

>flat earthers say

canadians say they love eating shit ... why can't you stop eating shit, leaf?

So the Earth doesn't rotate?

it doesn't, get a gyro and prove it for yourself

Quite clearly NOT the same mountain or terrain.

u wot m8? best bin that crack ur smoking, brit

NASA is a front to launder black budget projects. They do their little CGI space bullshit but like you say, the really interesting shit is probably something we have zero knowledge of. Underground bases, revolutionary energy sources, aircraft that we would consider alien in origin if we saw it zigzag through the sky, incredibly advanced AI that can take control of the narrative of topics managing thousands of fake accounts on reddit/facebook/twitter... etc etc

Project Blue Beam might very well not only be a 'pretend' attack but an actual attack with highly advanced technology.

this is in fact true. probably the biggest red pill out there atm.

You don't argue with a flat-earther.

The rule of never engaging a moron is a well-established principle and was scientifically proven in the 1700's.

Also, it's obviously Cointelpro

Thought you were larping, now i realize you're a stupid!

Who says it has to be I'm Australia? There's no place called habakuky in Australia so it might just be some island, or this might be a whole different conspiracy for flat earthers

Remember nasa means to deceive in Hebrew

Nice try Shlomo, but us whites are going to retake Earth AND fulfill our cosmic destiny by expanding out into the stars.

So you don't find out about the aliens.

this is useless without source links to prove that each image is what you say it is.

>inb4 shill

Wait what does Greek culinary have to do with flat earth?

Exactly

forced and unfunny, you should probably stop making "jokes" and embrace the serious side more

Oh hell yeah OP nice find they're faking it in the desert areas like Melbourne and Sydney!
???

What flag is that? Genuine question.

(checked)
Pretty good confirmation

> murrikan education

Fine. I have a serious one for you. You talk about that gyro thing. Can the earth still be round and like in the center not moving at all? I guess they would call that earthcentric or whatever.

So the Jews want to research space, but also don't?

See

Apparently they just want to research how much $$$ they can bilk out of us lol

The earth is all there is, except the light above all there is

$10,000 for the first person to capture the Mars Rover

How high are you right now?

The east coast of Australia isn't a desert you fucking moron.

Just come back and explain the gyros cuz I've never actually heard of that. I'm pretty sure it's like day time in Russia, so you shouldn't be asleep yet!

dude, this is why no one takes us serious, because of drama queen brainlet retarded tinfoil'd faggots like you, opie. go back to GLP, I just know you came from there, only the stupidest most retarded internet users come from GLP.

What is GLP?

kek
its pixel perfect except the instagram-tier filter

right but the earth is flat so there goes that "theory"

Nice shop.

I'm extra interested in the martian bushes.

Truly the biggest juciest nothingburger seen all day. The Jews are not behind Mars, OP.

That's just a mere coincidence. Besides the rover isn't in the left side image.

It's Panama. What are you using that doesn't allow you to view flag names?

FUCKING DELETE THIS SHIT NOW!

I think that what we call Earth is really Mars, and that we are a prison colony. Everything is faked to hide the fact that we have not been here that long. Australia is one of the places where the terra-forming didn't really take hold.