youtube.com/watch?v=adaXYVyRLCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KJYxLWVtHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yessss this is happening

Yasss trust me goy I am human

Omg this is awesome

George was drunk 3 hours ago. He's smashed now

Can someone give me a quick rundown on who George Webb is and why he's trustworthy?

He's garbage for one simple reason: he's drunk while doing something supposedly important. Furthermore, he hasn't provided anything substantive yet. He's view whoring.

wow zero fucking tact

this guy needs to go to negotiator school

I don't know who he is but he's talking american

Jason confirmed faggot

His life is on the line shill. Kim is a fraud

He seems like a traitor sort of.

Jason needs to hire a goddamn hooker and get him the fuck laid and then keep him from his boxed wine for a few nights. Holy fuck he was a wreck.

I dunno, seems like they could be trying to discredit Kim. They didn't talk to him, and George just started spouting off about how Kim doesnt have anything.

It felt a bit like they were playing good cop bad cop, with Jason playing the good cop

Kim is a fake. He literally can't say Anything other than 'lol'. He's totally comprised

Yeah sure ok, I believe they were really talking to him without having heard his voice.

Did he try the Fat signal?

This, sober the fuck up. This is supposedly real and important. God damn this is just attention seeking behavior for shekels. Sage this nigger

HE'S BACK

George fucked up so bad
He almost said at the end that he knows Kim Dotcom is going to become the star witness in this
Watch the last 20 seconds
He almost blew it
Well, they both did tonight. Completely blew their cover like two jews
Typical disinfo agents
ALL WE MUST DO IS GET KIM DOTCOM SAFE PASSAGE TO TESTIFY. HE HAS THE EVIDENCE SETH WAS THE LEAKER. SETH WAS ILLEGALLY UNMASKED FROM FISA WARRANT SURVEILLANCE OF KIM

Comey had dinner with Kim. Everyone knows he's the star witness

LMFAO what kind of shill nonsense bs garbage is this
Proof of gtfo nigger

LIVE LINK LIVE LINK

youtube.com/watch?v=0KJYxLWVtHw

Oh here we go again

''I dont want anyone to go to jail because I am working for the people I dont want put away. Surprise!!!!!''

these shekel-hunters suck

Kim is there!

Nope. They got ((((sleepy)))) and had to postpone it.

Jason keeps getting hungry or sleepy at very interesting times

It is 3am there lol

>Burgers

>Kim Dotcom
>George Webb
>E-celeb faggotry

No, fuck off