Antifa-fags

Antifa are fucking cancer. Look at this fuck

bump

Is he saying Iriqouis or Iraqi?

>.40 Cal

Only cucks and niggers shoot 40.

I think it might be a leaf thing

>iroquois
Literally the most inbred fucked up tribe in north america after the confederacy they decided to drink and fuck there immediate family memebers and be all around degenerates they even make the mowhawk nation look good in comparison

Means "scapegoat" in Hebrew. This is the name of the recipient of a sacrificial goat in the Old Testament. The identity of Azazel is not clear; it may in fact be the name of the place where the goat is to be sacrificed, or it may be the name of some sort of evil desert demon.

Former Army Ranger sniper here.

I am very happy to speak to this fellow in person to convey my dissatisfaction with his threats.

And I am quite in earnest.

isn't that illegal?

Believe that there is a death threat

Has lots of friends from Connecticut and surrounding states. And a few from Florida. Might be a fake name.

>Create Antifa Legal Defense Fund on gofundme
>Post in Antifa Groups
>Spend money on PI to dox Antifa

fuck off larp tard

This Dairy Queen, the boss there, just terrible. The woman doesn't seem to care at all that a girl who is eighteen, failed to graduate this year, alerts the entire restaurant with a ear bleeding screech of the (insert person she knows) walking into the restaurant, is utterly rude to customers, plays on her damn phone or reads the fucking news paper while everyone else is doing their job, literally "shunned" me for a night while working the drive through which forces me to do both her and my job, tried to fucking hit me.

She knew she tried, she even admitted it, stating that I couldn't tell on her because she didn't make contact with me. Two other workers witnessed it, they were on my side. She was angry and tried hitting me. Why? Because I tried opening a box for her faster than the way she was. This girl is sort of a sjw Tumblr tard really. Dyed hair, eyes crossed more than the letter X, pursed lips constantly, will simply not look you in the eye when arguing (or at the very least looks away when arguing), no backbone, etc. She's most likely only working there still because the owner feels bad for her. Her mother drank when she was in the womb, but I don't think that means it okay to be a dick and hit people you work with.

My manager never even spoke to the boss, only assuming off of a whim that she was playing around. When my boss was informed, she didn't care unless she actually made physical contact.

This boss, before I worked there, she made it so people had to pay for food they screwed up on. She only stopped when people threatened to call the police.

My question is if I should do anything and what to do about this whole problem. Don't work at the Forest Lake Minnesota DQ.

I assume one of you fine gents have reported this faggot to the FBI.

Why do natives want to reignite the war between them and whites? It didn't go well last time.

Antifa here. All enemies, foreign and domestic. Great gramps was in service in the second, will make him proud for sure. You fascist fucks are asking for it reeeeeee

Lol your grandpa probably hated blacks and communists more than I do.

Lol, Iroquois. The most cucked of all indian tribes. One of the only matriarchal societies in existence - where the men are virtually useless.

Isn't "Based stickman" a plant? Cause last I checked he has a long rapsheet

>Iroquois

3% iroquois is not iroquois white boi

>bunch of e celebs
Who cares. Take that civic nationalist cancer elsewhere.

Can you pls kill stickman i honestly think him as such a normie loved figure would accelrate the american race war or atleast get the right to start gutting commie fucks in the streets

That would be nice.

he looks french though

One drop rule

niggers shoot hi-point 380

opinion discarded

Seriously though if him or milo got marytr killed it would speed things up quite nicely

fuck off, Azazel Culley

Kek do you have any sources on this i want to see why a tribe is better then a bunch cannibals

I think he meant to say Glock 40

Am i wrong thoug? Seriously if someone lulled that on the alt light mascot normies would literally chimp the fuck out

have the proper authorities been contacted for being such a faggot that he hashtaged a credible death threat

That flag tho

fuck off 9mm fag have fun not killing anything other than the person behind your target