Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dpetrohilos/status/865623567555117056
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_rape_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

resplendent!

I'm dangerously close to 4hrs

only 80 years?

I bet you vote next time hippie.

Good riddance and enjoy your precious niggers in the pen.

Good riddance

you werent charged for protesting, you were charged for smashing shit up and being violent and you will face justice now

user convicted felons cant into voting, you know, even if they WANTED to

Who is this guy and what protest is he talking about?

Who is this cunt?

sehr gut

Cool, put them in front of a firing squad

>I can't break store windows, beat defenseless people with an improvised weapon, and riot in the streets without facing hard time?

so this is drumpfhtthpfphhpthfs america

He's gonna get his cheeks busted and his Peter licked! hahaha

Life comes at you fast.
Just like Laquisha will with a shank in cell block B.

That disinformation.
Wasn't this the fuck who smashed some guy with a bike lock?
If it isn't, what happened to that faggot?
I remember he was supposed to have a court sentencing soon.

I'm just saying, isn't 80 years harsh?

Someone's going to get blacked I guess. Hahahahahah

Do you have your doctor on speed dial?

good justice is served to violent criminals.

Some literal who and most likely the inauguration protests.

What an awful predicament, I guess he should just kill himself to spare his family the heartache

this nigga watching king of the hill on arconai

just saw that one too

Illegal to protest in a place where secret service is working. Law made by Obama. You can taste the irony.

Not the same guy, but he is going to jail for destruction of property and other stuff.

As far as I've heard in some US states the sentences add up so he might have simply gotten 4 years for this, 5 years for that, 10 years for another thing and it added up to 80.

Convicted felon here, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you CAN vote. I voted for Trump, fucko.

Antifa rioter

>implying a guy named Dylan would last three years
kek

LAW

AND

ORDER

He won't even serve 10 years before getting out on probation and more's the pity.

I believe it was VA where the governor signed a decree allowing felons to vote in last gen election

>How old are you, 30? 40?

>Not even close. I am 5000

This is the gayest fucking word but I love it.

The Gods bless America!
>FUCKING KEK
aaahhhhh, someone go on twitter and tell him not to drop the soap while in there

No no no, that's not it user. This person is probably one of the antifa who protested in Washington during the 20 of January. I can't remember the exact law but in burgerland but violence commited in an event where SS is present is viewed a felony.
Bike lock dude is fucked, no way out for him.

kek what'd you do?

Please Mr. Trump we're winning too much!

Is this from January when antifa destroyed Washington DC?

He's about to be culturally enriched.

Maybe don't join a domestic terrorist organization if you don't want to be treated as such.
Why do libshits find it so hard to take responsibility for their own actions?

Are these the inauguration protestors?

Yeah he's being charged due to the "FagUpJ20" riots or whatever it was called

BEST TIMELINE EVER.

Lads, we're finally getting the leftists charged with shit they can't get out of, all because they thought they could riot without repercussion.

Best part will be when these faggots get prison raped and end up hanging themselves from their cell. I can hardly wait.

Thanks, a little behind on the happening backlog.
I know bike lock guy was fucked with the assault with a deadly weapon, I can't wait to hear the final verdict.

Felony Rioting. Most of the Antifa protests could be prosecuted this way but the prosecutors choose not to.

MANY SUCH CASES

Wonder where (((Soros))) will get his next batch of footsoldiers. All the basement dwellers are scared shitless now cause their friends are going to fucking FEDERAL PRISON to be culturally enriched in the ass

This is entirely possible, felons who committed white collar crimes are cleared for gun ownership. Never thought about their voting options.

In 80 years I'm sure you will enjoy being held down by niggers

>protests

No, sweetie, that's called inciting riot. And it's a first degree felony, hon

Those guys did a bunch of horrible shit including attempted murder of people. If they're being swept up under conspiracy to commit all that shit then they are super fucked.

>for protesting
Riiiiiiight.

where were you went six million got sent to the prisons

I'm almost 100% positive he isn't being charged for being an anti-trump protester. I would imagine he's being charged with a CRIME. You have the right to protest, not to commit crime.

anything short of execution is a waste of tax payer money and too kind

It was 6 gorillion you fucking nazi. Stop denying the suffering these completely innocent people have been suffering for millennia

Super duper sorry to hear that about this terroristical faggot

Executions are more expensive due to unlimited appeals. It's cheaper to just jail them forever with no parole. You lock them away and forget about them.

That's not true. I can't get a gun and mine is considered very low tier, I served 3 1/2 years of a 3-5. Could have been a 2.5 if I played my cards right. I'd gladly trade voting for guns though, I want to be able to protect my shit. Seems kind of unfair, considering those stupid laws only prevent the people that want to turn their life around from owning guns, true criminals don't give a fuck.

The voting thing however, varies from state to state, I've only seen maybe 2 that outright prevent felons from voting.

top kek, and that kids is why you don't go out and protest in an unlawful assembly

OMFG is this the black block from the inauguration that got arrested in mass?

>not a single link to the tweet
shit thread is shit.

Two scoops of delicious, tasty irony.

twitter.com/dpetrohilos/status/865623567555117056

judge: you are charged with attempted murder
reeeeee i'm being prosecuted for being anti-Trump reeeee nazis

there's no reasoning with people like that.

>America
>land of the free

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80 years we can only pray

Not a chance in hell they'll serve that long, he's just being a flamboyant faggot. I'm guessing he'll get 1-5 at the most.

>ITS JUST A PROTEST BRO DONT TAZE ME

can't stump the trump!

Do you enjoy GULAG comrade???

but how would you ever know that SS is present?

sort of seems like a bizarro law to me.

I saw that word on one of my FTCE tests and remembered its meaning solely because of that KOTH episode.

Are those the bandits whose """protest""" tried to kill cops, destroyed businesses and cars and set the city on fire?

Let them rot in jail.

Lolocaust'd

I did just notice that he works for Think Progress, it's a fucking shame they won't be doing 80. Destructive cunts.

I cant wait until hes forced to join the Aryan Brotherhood just to survive in the penitentiary. That would be the icing on the cake.

You are correct about charges usually they will absolutely slam every single charge they can get on you so that you take a plea deal of lesser time and don't hangup the courts time.

There is no tweet you tard

We are just making fun of the hypothetical Antifa who got arrested for bricking someone in the head and then got abandoned by Soros so he complains to twitter

I'm surprised that DC of all places would be the city to pursue those charges

I love diversity
Yet I want all races to mix

>acting like they are innocent.
Hang yourself Hans

>Are you in D.C.?
>Is POTUS in the city where you are?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, congratulations! The SS is nearby.

at first they came for the billions, but I did not speak out

Thats the point nigga

How true are the memes about jail?

bullshit

>fears 80 years in prison
>gets 40 hours of community service

FASCISM!!! DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITER!

that episode is exactly where i learned the word from user.

>free speech
>"h-hang urself!!!"
>"yay freedom!!"

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to live dangerously

Its what they tried to vote for

Cute

doesn't it depend on the state? pretty sure PA has this

Enough to have a whole wiki about it
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_rape_in_the_United_States