Realistically, what would happen if one morning we woke up and all the jews, niggers...

Realistically, what would happen if one morning we woke up and all the jews, niggers, and mexicans were magically gone from the US?

>No Jews
There practices will be perpetuated by incompetent Grandpa white people.

>No blacks
Honestly... Nobody would notice for a few days which is to say the least the sad thing about it.

>No Mexicans
All shit jobs will have nobody work them anymore and force greedy employers to pay more money for people to work their crappy franchise chain.
>

I assume by niggers you are including sand niggers, because if not then prepare for the Sharia ass fuck sooner rather than later

Crime is down, the world slowly becomes more Right Wing, and teenage whites can get entry level jobs again.

wonder where the fuck my family went

>It's gotten to the point where you have to CHOOSE between Niggers and Muslims
What a fucking nightmare.

I'll have a Coke.

Only the native Americans will survive

>what would happen if we just magically removed like 100 million people from our country?
well everything would go downhill because you just lost 1/3 of your work force

>There practices will be perpetuated by incompetent Grandpa white people

The Israeli lobby would be permanently BTFO in that case. We would also have a far, far more realistic chance at ending usury in our financial system and reforming our academic system. Hollywood would tell legitimately good quality, non-pozzed films like they used to back in the day.

Overall, growing pains would be there. But I see no real issue.

>Honestly... Nobody would notice for a few days which is to say the least the sad thing about it

My city's crime rate would plummet over night, and free up our bloated police force to focus on fighting the corruption in the political establishment. It would go from a 3rd world tier, dangerous, impoverished shit hole to a competent, clean, industrious and prosperous city in a very, very short period of time.

>All shit jobs will have nobody work them anymore and force greedy employers to pay more money for people to work their crappy franchise chain

Yea, all those shitty jobs in construction and trades that no one wants would be freed up. I kek to this shit. You get paid literally double for a roofing job in my state, compared to what you'd make last year (if you could even find an opening, as so white and black contractors were put under due to competing with exploited illegal immigrants). The only people I see bitching are farmers who absolutely refused to see Trump's changes coming and refused to modernize. Even then, it's some bumfuck dairy farmer who's butthurt that he can only milk his hormone soaked cows 3 times a day, instead of 4 times like last year. tfw no impoverished 2nd class citizens to exploit.

You'd suddenly run out of people to blame for your own shortcomings

>t. Jamal

Nah, American "whites" would just become even more divisive. I fully expect 1800's style lynchmobs for Italians, Irish, and Pollacks.

this. there has never been a time in human history where there wasn't an underclass of people. removing non-whites just means there is now a new underclass full of italians, irish, and slavs

Not if we can unify the white race as one yet divided in its different subgroups. Each white subgroup could have his own part of the world.

Crime would go down, yards would look like crap. The quality of football and basketball would drop dramatically. Salsa dancing classes would have no dudes. People would tip at restaurants, though the dishes would be much dirtier, would not be talking loud at movies...

And then the wars start all over again once one of your subgroups figure they're getting a shitty deal.

Inflation will temporarily rise though, probably a recession will ensue, but the market always finds its equilibrium.

You want a real redpill, huh?
Here's what would happen: a lot of nothing.
Jews are less than 3% of the population. Blacks which are 13%.
Actual Mexicans (not US citizens) are less than 1% of the population.

So you'd lose 17% of the population. Do you think that is going to solve many problems? Hell no. You think Jews run all the banks and big companies but the truth is they are still a minority in those industries and a white dude with the very same mindset would step into their place tomorrow and nothing would change.
Blacks aggregate in urban areas and actually keep to their own for the most part in reality. It's nothing like television and the media describe. Blacks are a MINORITY. There are not many of them. Especially when you start talking about black-black people and not light brown skinned oreos. When you take the mixed race "blacks" out of the equation actual blacks are like maybe 5 to 8% of the population. And the vast majority of them are poor and powerless. When they're gone some other group will just take their place as the niggers of the nation.
Actual Mexicans are such a small population that they would have no impact at all of leaving, other than maybe a few farms having to increase prices and make less profit, or a couple of slautgherhouses shutting down. And some construction companies going out of business. That would probably be a good thing.

So yeah: jack shit.

I like that joke.

>jews, niggers, and mexicans
Jews: Leadership, technology, culture, and everything realted to thinking
Niggers: Music and culture
Latinos:Culture and work hard

You'd be a shitty third world country. Only your excessive fat stores would keep you alive.

damn

It would be great. Our economy is hemorrhaging from gibz and Zionist trickery like global warming and media controlled social engineering. We might have less money dollar for dollar but also less lobbying for all their programs so it's a net win.

Dance party!

If all the spics disappeared there would be some chaos for a while because a lot of workers would be suddenly missing, but we would get over it.

If the niggers and jews disappeared literally nobody would notice until we realize that the streets are suddenly safer to walk on and the crime rate is going down.

The most productive day of business on the books as far as efficiency goes.

There would still be liberals and gays, and they would find a way to shit everything

crime rates would plummet

wake up, see the news, than start shitposting pretending to be the last bean in all the U.S.

we codify trump's god emperor status and become the american empire in earnest, shitskins and eurocucks outside of the us will face retribution