Transgenderism

Happy LGBT Pride Month Sup Forums

Is there really anything wrong with being transgender? If so, what? I personally don't see a problem with it. There's no reason to be bigoted to people who haven't done anything to you. Would you support policies that could potentially harm transgendered individuals, some of whom are children? They just want to use the toilet for goodness sake!

If they're adults then fuck it they can do what they want. I don't care. But they don't deserve special treatment. If they got a dick then they goto the men's room. If they got a pussy or a mangled up slab of testes and penis mixed together and turned inside out then they goto the women's room.

Because men "transgender" into mutants and then expect men to want to fuck them like women but ignore the penis factor. When they realize they're completely undesirable or the "peak" is gone they end up killing themselves.

Every tranny devolves back into a man after a few years and they basically get 1 year of fucking other trannies out of it with no chance to go back.

Anyone that supports someone trans gender is basically doing the same thing as supporting someone destroying their lives with hard drugs, because that's exactly what they're doing.

Kys

Is transgenderism a process or the destination?

>Is there really anything wrong with being transgender? If so, what?

Let's start with the fact that "transgender" is just newspeak for "mentally unstable faggot."

>I personally don't see a problem with it.

I personally pray that you don't reproduce.

I just don't like how the left is trying to shove all this shit down our throats like it's completely normal.. the media trying to make cutting your dick off out to be fashionable.. & somewhere down the line we've lost our right to disagree without being considered bigots. It's fucking sad what's happening to this country.

death is always the destination.

>they just want to use the toilet
they can use the handicap toilet if they don't want to use the mens room. i don't want some pedo to be able to put on a dress and walk into the womens room with my 8 year old daughter and start jacking off in the stall next to her

Degeneracy.

It's not even that.

Male toilets are for people with dicks who pee standing up, that's why there are more urinals and less dunnies.

Female toilets are made to have just dunnies cause they don't pee standing up.

You don't get to fucking pick.

Disabled toilets are for people who require extra space due to things like wheelchairs or not being able to walk properly. If you use this because you are uncomfortable using the others you are a nigger and should fuck off.

Can't believe we actually have to explain how fucking toilets work.

>Is there really anything wrong with being transgender?

Being transnigger is far worse I would say.

“This intensely felt sense of being transgendered constitutes a mental disorder in two respects. The first is that the idea of sex misalignment is simply mistaken – it does not correspond with physical reality. The second is that it can lead to grim psychological outcomes.”
- Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry

>let people be trans
>they kill themselves anyway

>being proud of the fact that your so fucked up you cut your own dick off and end your bloodline forever
>rejecting the reality of your sex is something to be proud of
>having a mental condition is something to be proud of

“’Sex change’ is biologically impossible. People who undergo sex-reassignment surgery do not change from men to women or vice versa. Rather, they become feminized men or masculinized women. Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder.”
- Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry

Pushing views of gender on children to support your own is bad mmmkay
Sage

This.
Sage this stupid thread.

That's a bit harsh

This, actually.

It's a win-win scenario to let these faggots roam

Do people who transition have equally high rates of suicide as those who don't?

"alternative" genders and sexualities are 99.9% just a fad and should not be encouraged. It's morally wrong, encourages even more morally wrong behavior, leads to suicide, and is weird. Even the knowledge of it is dangerous. It's like trying out cocaine. These people want to feel special, and when they get as much attention and uniqueness by claiming to be a rabbit, or a homosexual, then it's like cocaine to them.

What topic is being censored right now?

straight men can see that they are men.

they do not want to fuck them or get with them. they can't reproduce with them.

they are just gays that for some reason feel the need to expect others to "ignore" their biological gender in favor of their fucked up minds. just take a look at these transgender men who insist they are women, join women's sports, and low and behold they beat them easily. they are still men physically. they still produce testosterone. their muscles and bones are stronger.

i personally wouldn't care if they didn't expect everyone else to abide by their own messed up fantasy.

Reminder that Sophie is one of those people who think your gender is whatever you want it to be, instead of like most actual transsexuals who just want to live their life as a man/women and leave it at that.