First 14 cities ranked by millenials are in Europe

First non-European city ranked is Montreal at place 15. First US city ranked is Austin at place 41.

nestpick.com/millennial-city-ranking/

Why are European cities so superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

nestpick.com/millennial-city-ranking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kuala Lumpur above Sydney.

I guess it's just because Millennials are stupid.

A city is a city. There's cool parts and shitty parts to any city anywhere in the civilized world.

I've been to amsterdam. Sure, it's beautiful, the weed is pretty good, and the party never ends.

But there wasn't one day I didn't see a pile of human shit on the streets.

Every city is just a shit-show waiting to happen. And you Eurocucks are ramping up the shittiness really quick by letting in all them damn habbi jabbis

>openness and tolerance are taken into account
Disregarded

I think the point is that Europe is mostly trying to make its cities beautiful and worthy to live in... while America is not.

Fair enough.

I know middle-states like Minnesota, Oklahoma, Utah, etc are always trying to make their bigger cities look nice. I just don't see the point in trying to church up a turd. Move to the countryside if you want beauty, mate.

You can have all kinds of trees and canals and beautiful multicolored tulips. But at the end of the day, you're still in a city, and you're still gonna see a hobo taking a dump in the street.

>No flint michigan

why da fuk are these craka ass mudda fugga liberal nigga cock suckers so fukin racist bae

our watahs is fukin poisoned n shit our bae bees are drinking dat breast milk and getting poisoned caint belive we was once kings... ;_;7

oh lawd god damns dis all the ornge nigga trumps faults he dont cares about us real americans how muh kids gunna live on dees streets

love quizekil jones

>nestpick.com/millennial-city-ranking/

Aren't these the people that live in their parents' homes because they don't work? Their opinion matters why?

Le trabelling Millenial is a broke aging gypsy disease factory with a soon to be barren womb who thinks Buzzfeed is a credible source for news.
Why would anybody give a fuck about its opinion on anything?

Great, but the fact of the matter is that your link includes such factors as affordability and social justice. Moreover, this isn't really relevant to politics. There are other boards, specifically tailored to the fit the inferiority complexes of countries whose universities cannot break the top 20. Take your thread to one of these.

Because there are more mudslimes there.

>while America is not
[citation needed]

> Berlin

>#10 vancouver

my fucking sides

Sydneys a shithole

>access to contraceptives
>immigrant tolerance
>LGBT friendly
>gender equality
>Apple store rank

Total trash.

>top cities according to pot head women's studies majors

>suburbs
>terrible urbanism
>highways through the middle of the city
>ghetto-ified downtowns
>gentrification
unironically kys

theyre not overrun with niggers

Looks like a list of most degenerate cities where you can do the most drugs and fuck the most creatures in most holes.

>the weed is pretty good
I thought non citizens couldn't buy weed

i guess white people really are the best

>Austin
So drug addict bums, hippies, WEED BRO, and crazy feminists are what millennials crave? I'm getting ready to leave, oil money be damned.

tfw I walk around my city a lot ever since quitting my job
I only want tourists to fuck off again, it was a lot cumfier 10 years ago.

>Monterrey above Guadalajara
I don't want this, fuck liberals and gays

>those benches
I see hostile architecture/design has reached Ljubljana too.

Wtf am i looking at

If you don't live in Sydney, you either live in Melbourne (which is a wretched hive of scum an villainy) or you live in an irrelevant backwater.

>hostile arhitecture
Not as hostile as 50 years of communism.

How is Marseille,even better than Brussels? At least Brussels has some nice monuments, but Marseille is literally the worst city in France.

Paris Syndrome

They can.

Exactly, Campeche is the superior choice

>ranked by millenials
So basically ranked by faggots. No surprise then.

>I've been to amsterdam. Sure, it's beautiful, the weed is pretty good, and the party never ends.

If that's true jt would be really bad, because everywhere else in the Netherlands you could eat eat from the streets. We might have the cleanest streets in the world. If it's different in Amsterdam it could only be caused by tourism.

>Amsterdam and The Hague that LGBT friendly

who the fuck are they kidding?

>nestpick.com
literally who?
kys hans

t. rural retard

vancouver is paradise

wow its almost like (formerly) white countries were safe places to live with functioning infrastructure

fucking racists
its time to put an end to oppressive white culture

Still fewer niggers.

hahaha have fun holding hands at night, especially now during the ramadan

>tfw Montreal
>tfw Millenials and hippies all went to invade a specfiic neighborhood cause it was the hip and trendy tolerant part of the city once
>tfw it's slowly turning into an actual shithole while other neighborhoods are booming economically

Millenials ruin everything they touch, don't let them close to things you like.

Most millennials are still at the stage in life where they still live with their parents despite being in their mid 20's-early 30's and binge partying a is the most important thing to them so naturally Amsterdam is a popular choice

remember that story about the gays getting demolished with a steel object?

yeah sure is LGBT friendly around here

the amount of festivals and parties here is fucking disgusting

degeneracy must be cleansed

>Why are European cities so superior?
Because they're not in the middle east or africa.

Though you are trying your best to change that

Hey at least you don't live in Ibiza.

Not sure about that one, but it happens so often i dont even keep track any more

>city is built for industry and not appealing to art majors
>this is a bad thing

WOAHOOW

WE'RE GOING TO IBIZA

DOODODODODODO

>Austin
Complete shit tier list.

a rare good post from a leaf.

yea by filling tham to the brim with third world criminals

Because they're whiter (Or at least that's how the advertising makes it look)

They'll scream and cry that's not why, but when it comes down to it, it really is the only factor. Whites tolerate their trend of the week bullshit while every shade of brown jumps on the fag/tranny bashing train, that loots libraries and shits in community gardens. That's why so many liberals move to one of the whitest cities in America, Portland. They want to be among "their people" but don't realize that means "White", and will try their hardest to make sure everyone is brown'd up, everywhere but their own backyard.

Because American "cities" (with the exception of NYC, San Francisco and Boston) are just urban sprawl of suburbs grown together with a bunch of parking lots and scyscrapers in the middle of it, surrounded by worn-down post-industrial concrete filled with niggers.

>pile of human shit

Unless you mean shitskins, that seems very unlikely. There's enough problems with Amsterdam, but human feces just laying around everywhere is not one.

San Diego is fairly decent, though the military base really helps.

Though the decay and being filled with niggers in the concrete jungle, devoid of tradition or identity, hits far too close to home.

Actually visit, then say things like that, makes you look silly to have uneducated opinions.

Kek, equality is one of the parameters they use. That list is bullshit. If you wanna live around shitskins, feminists, nu-males and sodomites then you should definetely move to Amsterdam or Berlin. Barcelona is the same but at least the weather is fucking nice and the girls are smoking hot

>Apple Store Score - While Apple is not the most widely used technology brand, iconically, it is one of the brands Millennials most associate with. The number of stores in a city shows not only how easy access to technical support is for citizens, but it is also an indication of how technologically engaged a population is; the more investment in Apple products is a good indicator for investment in technology goods overall. The Apple Store score was calculated based on the number of Apple Stores per capita.

FUCK THIS GAY SHIT

See

What's ramadan

used to. Not anymore

another excuse for muslims not to work

it's like they don't want to be taken seriously

Yes but that was by muslims, so you get extra points for diversity and tolerance.

Bingo.

I fixed the categories for you.

"millenials"
KYS

Cities are deathtraps that breed degeneracy. Fuck em all.

Amsterdam is a literal shithole full of tourists crime niggers and bad smells. Who makes this shit up

Lisbon

Employment score: 1

Beer score: 8.30

Yeah,sounds about right

Weed Lmao

>TFW the list proves US fucking A is the best country on Earth

>Amsterdam and The Hague that LGBT friendly
KeK maybe 10 years ago

Be happy you don't know

good, spread the word that the best cities are all there in europe
meanwhile i sit here in the best city of this country and no african nigger will ever know about it

Yes that's the fucking worst. The absolute worst of all tourists, drug tourists, come here in masses too.

>Austin
>A liberal college shithole in the south
wew lad

THe name of your country automatically makes people dont want to go live there

exactly.
so the hidden gems remain hidden. also
>poortugal

Can someone explain to me why this ranking is very, very pro-eurocentric?

I wonder why Stockholm scored so low. I would obviously rank Stockholm like shit, but judging by the categories it should be ranked much higher. You can get 100mbit/1 gigabit anywhere in the town and you can buy condoms anywhere (or get them for free). I don't see why it's ranked so low in these categories. And what's the beer category supposed to represent? Low prices on beer or good quality. There are lots of pubs with a big selection in Stockholm, though it is expensive.

Because lets be honest here,American big cities are shitholes(your smaller towns are more comfy)...and dont take this seriously considering one of the aspects they focus are apple stores...look at tokyo,according to this its the third worst city to live in

But thats what makes european cities worth visiting

They need an excuse? I thought they just leached welfare on Europe

>implying i'm talking about rio de janegro or some northeast shithole
>implying i'm not talking about some actual civilized part of this huge ass country

Blumenau?

nope. it's maringa.
blumenau is receiving hordes from the northeast, it may become a shithole soon

Valencia 14? Are you fucking kidding me? It's the worst city in Spain

Austin? Jesus Texas, you need to start beating up and fag dragging liberals again.

I think Stockholm beats Helsinki in all of those categories, except the beer since you have to go to systemet and be 21. T. Helsinki, lived in sthml

so the choice for cities are art majors or blue collar trash
either way cities suck

>Why are European cities so superior?

For young people who want an adventure they surely are interesting.

I recommend Cologne, Berlin, Nice, London, Paris and Manchester.

>APPLE STORE RANK

This right here tells you to disregard the opinion of ANY millenial

In what sense? The grass is always greener on the other side, mind you. Valencia has a beautiful old town, the new part is also cool, the river of green through the city is comfy as fuck and then of course the beach is within reach. What's not to like?

I thinking hate living in cities. Suburbs or rural area is where I want to buy my house, but as a CS researcher that is unlikely to happen without 2 hour commutes.

I fucking hate being forced to deal with human pieces of shit that flock to cities. Even when I live in one of the most expensive neighbourhoods there seem to be unemployed mudslimes and niggers everywhere.