EUROPOL PEDOPHILE THREAD

The picture needs to be changed so that the images are full sized. Previous threads:

original pics:
europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/6elu69/help_europol_fight_child_abuse_by_identifying/
dtristramludwig.com/collection.html
twitter.com/Europol/status/870157969719164928/photo/1
eldoradocountyweather.com/climate/world-maps/world-snow-ice-cover.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Norway#Vegetation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ1KQy6WYW4
europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/europol-launches-public-appeal-to-help-identify-victims-of-child-sexual-exploitation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e3mVjvIvVeQ
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could this be a finnish cottage village or something similar?

#12 could be this

are we just dismissing that 16 is a bag of quavers?

I recognise number 13, some of our government/bank statement letters sometimes come in envelopes with thick black writing like that in the corner, in the top left corner. Number 12 looks a lot like "Airwick Lavender" spray. Number 2 is a frozen chicken/turkey by the looks of it. Number 5 is a generic boiler found in the kitchen I think.

That's all I got.

or it could be this.I got work in 4 hours. God speed you niggers, chinks, crackers, spics, and sand niggers. Keep up the good work. loli lives depend on our autism

enhanced carpet image

It's some sort of generic spray, purple indicates it's lavender. Number 20 looks like a washing up liquid dispenser.

Number 6 is a candle but don't know the brand.

I'm pretty sure that green bottle is fly spray for cattle but I can't find an exact match. Maybe because my searches turn up American products? Idk.

number 20 is a liquid from thailand. i think it was in one of the older thread. we might we dealing with some chinks

7 is most likely an old box camera, but I dont think it's possible to find the exact model. I lightened up the photo a little bit, it is much easier to see that this is 99% sure a lense of some kind.
You have to flip it and then you put that thing on a stand. The cable is most likely a remote activation clicker to make a photo. You know, like in those vintage antique photo apparati

Something like this.

The lines may confuse someone that sees something different. Can you post the plain picture too?

I think number 6 is a candle, someone mentioned this in another thread but it got 0 traction.

If it was a push-pull cap, the bottle would be 20-22cm in height approximately and about 5cm top in depth, a 1,5L water bottle on average is between 33 and 36cm tall and 8 to 9cm in diameter

ill post again in this new thread

Magiclean from Thailand

because "a candle" is fucking useless information, directly contradicted by what europol posted under the image on their own website you daft idiot

Europol has said it's an ornamental box but I don't think it is, it looks more like a candle. Can see the waxy surface of it, that's not camera deception either. The wick is flat and it has a price tag on it like it would with most candles, an ornamental box would have it underneath. I'm looking through floor rugs at the moment to identify 19. Jesus fuck there's so many rugs.

It looks like a candle to me. Was my first thought when I saw it.

12 looks like this to me

Same company diff shaped can

This looks electronic. The dial on the front could be some sort of adjustment setting, the silver circle is an output.

My two guesses are

1. An lamp switch with no bulb
2. An electric hookah.

I'm trying to find a reference picture for guess #2. My dad had something similar to this. I'll keep looking.

I think the camera is a Brownie with the front cover and view finder missing.

Don't have the time or effort to chip in but good luck all

Looks like it's a fiber optic illumination box, without the fiber optics.

See

Like this except with a damaged case, missing view finder.

It has electrical cables coming out of it. At least, that's what it looks like.

Maybe. I thought that cable went to the black thing in the top left corner.

that seems unlikely because of the texture of the box. See how it's slightly inset? It looks also a little bit like fake leather possibly. I think the camera guess is as good as it gets, but try and beat it

Check here to get some ideas
reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/6elu69/help_europol_fight_child_abuse_by_identifying/

>le reddit comments
Fuck off, John. If it helps catch you, I don't give a fuck if we work together.

>reddit

Can't find any rugs even close, but it's an ink blot, meaning the owner has an interest in Rorschach, funnily enough that test looks for psychopaths so it's fitting the owner of it would be a paedophile.

Good luck.

Great job guys

>these threads still cancering up Sup Forums
you realise that narrowing down products and items wont make a dot of difference right?!
It's Europe, they're letting thousands of child molesting shitskins in the country and let them go free in the courts but this is obviously a white guy because they are going to narrow down a paedophile by the brand of hair shampoo he uses?!
Fucking pathetic.

I know Yuropol are here posting these threads to take credit for our work but keep in mind they want this site shut down too.
Go to the mosques, kebab shops and taxi ranks, round them all up and you will have thousands upon thousands of paedophiles easily.

>fly spray for cattle
In a bathroom, really ? fly spray for cattle in a bathroom & not a bottle of bubble bath or something bathroom related......

Europol needs free workers because funding is being given priority to ficki ficki having a 10 bedroom house and a harem of young white girls.

Deal with it.

>but it's an ink blot, meaning the owner has an interest in Rorschach
Nonsense, it's just a rug with a decorative stylised foliage design on it like a million other rugs.

No, it's one of the many types of psychological boasting techniques that paedophiles use. Like that image of that guy who posted a picture of himself all swirled up, they boast. It's a Rorschach image, a hint a psychopathy. It's pretty fucking obvious what is meant by it. Paedophiles are calculating filth.

Had to re-post, tablet fucked up.

Plebbit link

htt ps://www.reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/6elu69/help_europol_fight_child_abuse_by_identifying

I have never seen an inkblot rug in my life.. Don't you think it's more likely just a symmetrical dye job? I mean, they are essentially the same thing but to assume he has an interest in psychology is a huge stretch albeit one that would narrow down the pool of possible perps by magnitudes.

It's a fucking rug m8, caught on film incidentally in the background, nobody is using it as part of a 'psychological technique'.

He's either larping or is engaged in full on tin foil hat mode.

Just bumping and...
Somebody had implied NI and R of Ireland and few snowy (rare) occasions, that happened in the last couple of years making them occasions to have photos taken etc

I agree.

Been looking at old cameras. Kodak ordinary a is pretty close looking. Need help though, lot of old cameras

Pic related is a 1897 vibe no. 2

dtristramludwig.com/collection.html

FFS THEY ARE TWO ITEMS
Good job

Prophotofag/collector here. 1st glance I thought it was a box cam. I went through all box cam ebay listings, all photos tagged with "box camera" on flickr and all box cam groups on flickr. I also went to camerapedia and googled all listed manufactures of box cams. I couldn't find a matching model or even anything close. Most camera models are based off of the mechanics of other models.

After going though all the images of box cams I had a second look at the pic and notice a few things...the piece of silver on the top of the box looks like a ring and not like any kind of film advance seen on a box camera. Then you have the two slits at the back, which are also not seen on any box camera. The thing on the front that looks like a lens still looks like a lens to me, but would be atypical for a box camera unless it was some sort of homemade box camera that has a leaf shutter in it due to the absence of shutter lever/button anywhere else. Here's the kicker...there is a whitish/gray cord that looks like it is coming out of the back of the box and is making me think it is some sort of ac electrical device with silver ring randomly sitting on top of it and the thing on the front may or may not be a lens. I'm 99% sure it's not an old fashioned box cam.

user, do you believe it is at all possible to have had such snow on ROI and such trees in the last couple of years?

twitter.com/Europol/status/870157969719164928/photo/1

The two shopping bags are from REMA 1000 (Norway, Denmark) and JULA (Norway, Sweden, Poland).

The candy bag is almost certainly the Norwegian "Smash!", available in Norway, Sweden, Finland.

Norway is the common denominator.

Maybe we could try figuring out exactly the kind of vegetation in in #9?
It often says a lot about geographic locations, don't know if there's any difference between norway/sweden.

Any user into botany? There seems to be a mix of pines and broadleaf trees. Could this perhaps point to a certain grade/area?
I think I read somewhere in the thread these pics are from september? Is that correct? Dating would help a lot.

our newspapers suggests #9 from norway
however, we havent had that much snow in a while
pic has to be a few years old
the vegetation is right, this could be anywhere in norway. nothing special about the houses

someone who lives right there has to recognize it

>ROI
No Idea.
I don't even know what ROI means.

Republic of Ireland

eldoradocountyweather.com/climate/world-maps/world-snow-ice-cover.html

How old are the pictures? When were they taken? Is this known?

I think Shia Labeouf was raping little girls all the time he was in Finald.

Seems like sun is setting behind the trees, so picture might be taken in east-west direction, thus houses are facing north/north-east.

Everyone look up where these products are sold and are not sold.

i think the second item is a snow globe, does anyone else see it?

The trees are spruce and probably aspen or birch, it means that the soil is rich. So it isnt way up north.

One of the mods probably in the US because it was about 12 hours ago is deleting these threads. I wonder why?

Yeah, that's propably aspen (Populus tremula), which places the picture in Europe. Sadly it's pretty common even up north.

I uploaded this last night, but the thread was deleted just after I did it.

>It's a Rorschach image, a hint a psychopathy
god you're such an uneducated retard.

I think it looks North Boreal and continental. The trees look similar and not very varied, also kinda slim with little low ground vege. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_of_Norway#Vegetation
I looked around in maps and it looks like the mid-Northern part close to Sweden. The houses get a bit less colourfull as well.

I found a similar picture but maps crashed on me.

definitley looks antique, could even be bakelite, but not sure about that. could be a broken tabletop lamp, mabye the lamp normally would be mounted to that metal ring on top. no antiques fags here that have any idea about that rotary switch?

bump
I don't know what this is about but it's likely worth bumping over the shit this board is filled with recently.

free gift...enjoy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ1KQy6WYW4

holy crap, this is very close

Nailed it user, seems to be missing the handset and cable.

we have it

I think that's it. Or a derivative of this toy. Maybe the roof has been broken off or something.

chinese manufactured shit. comes up on quite some .ru reseller sites.

Was this just discovered now?

If so, good job, user.

What are you doing guys? Can somebody throw in a link to the intial thread?

>no it was posted 7 hours ago on reddit

#16 looks like Maarud Tortilla Chips

Eirefag reporting for dufy, theres less than a 1% chance thats uk or roi.

A. Lots of snow v.rare in ireland, more common in uk
B. The roofing and window layouts are not seen in ROI low sweeping roofs meeting windows.
C. The houses look timberframe or vynl coated - this does not happen in Ireland ever.
D. Can you see the porch on the first house like an actual big ass porch, you dont need a porch to see the rain can see it jist fine from inside thanks.

Anyone looked around finger lakes NY someone was bantering thay idea about but id say jusst cause Jim Carey crap.

Was also said that the T might read 'all 11 lakes' which is another name for finger lakes. But probably nothing other than shit stirring.

Seems like Sup Forums is defeated on all the items by reddit

doesn't matter as long as people are working on this...sometimes the cause is more important than competition...

Check the timestamps just the boiler, lead on the shower were reddit finds and now the boot toy. The rest were scraped from chan. Been at this near 30 hrs now lol

Nothing about the pic strikes me as Finnish whether the style of houses or the shapes of the trees. Villages here don't have houses built close to each other like that. Even the lighting combined with the amount of snow and how it's accumulated doesn't feel right to me whether southern or nothern part of the country.

lol

The houses appear wooden, and spaced out, it's not us. The trees are a mix of deciduous and evergreens. I am thinking US.

Hunt the pedo. Identify some stuff pass it to the europigs.

europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/europol-launches-public-appeal-to-help-identify-victims-of-child-sexual-exploitation

I also think this could be in Norway, quick search shows locations of Jula

Polo shirt too.

Does Norway also work for the windowed image? I wonder about the building architecture.

Definitely not the US. Just a feeling though. could be wrong.

Our best options are in the shower, heating system control unit, outside/cabins and mostly in the guy picture, i can't read the card, but there's a logo blue and white, maybe something red in the middle. Godspeed guys, you are doing God's work.

I agree. Also, judging by the switch on top, I think this is a custom-built clandestine camera. Obviously it'd only be clandestine to a child, but yeah. Built for purpose.

bump

bump

bump for the good work

number 6 seems to be a tub of fake roses or has pictures of roses? I can't really tell. Something you would find in lush.

#3 inverted

fuck forgot pic...#3 inverted take2

Have the images solved been reported to europol?

home made smartphone cheese pizza projector?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e3mVjvIvVeQ

Reminder: This article is required reading.
>Reminder: This article is required reading.

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html