Ok I'm on board with climate change. Convince me how this agreement helps fight it

>ok I'm on board with climate change. Convince me how this agreement helps fight it

>well tucker, what we have to do is look at the facts and stop denying the dangers of climate change caused by human activity

>you dodged the question faggot. Tell me how the PCA helps fight climate change.

>tucker, look at all the nations who signed the agreement. It's time we all come together and start working on solutions

youtu.be/0j483uc_nE8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age#Major_ice_ages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretaceous–Paleogene_extinction_event#Effects_of_impact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That mayor's eyes are way too close together

Say what you want about Tucker, but nobody shreds leftists like he can.
Why do they even go on his show?

Because the cognitive dissonance makes them think they're destroying him.

His constituents will watch this video in his next campaign ads and will applaud him

Bump

Is this true?
They're not destroying him, though. He fucking wrecks every single one of them. They always look stupid by the end.

It's to the point I mock and challenge leftists on social media on climate change

They cannot debate on it to save their lives

It ends 100% of the time

"Where do you get your facts"

(Post source)

"What's up with that source"

Why does Tucker always look confused?

They get paid, obviously.

He's genuinely concerned for how stupid the people running our country are.

Damn. Miami has a lab grown mayor.
Disturbing. Everyone should participate in their local politics to keep these kinds of freaks out of power.

in the mind of a leftist, they think the audience believes whatever political stance celebrities take. so they think thats enough to be credible and dont have to worry about providing sources or details. they believe they won the minute they chose to represent the trendy views

That was cringey as fuck. Suddenly I feel bad for the people of Miami Beach. Mayor doesn't give a shit about the details of the PCA, he just wants to virtue signal.

I always check these Tucker threads. It's funny how good he is at ripping and tearing

>that face

you people get your news from assclowns that think journalism is theater and you yourselves are retarded assclown so the whole thing ends up going to shit

>y usa gotta pay n get regulated when china n india get money n not regulated?
>miami is near water, it gets floods alot
>plz answer, y we gotta pay?
>miami gets flooded alot
>plz answer, dont dodge
>pitsberg dont get flooded

that dude never went off script.

Have you guys ever wondered if that's what the lefties think about us on all their talk shows?

every leftists description of the right is exactly what they themselves do and are. they don't know they are describing themselves .

Tucker Carlson is the most annoying anchor ever.

He yells over people instead of letting them talk and then acts victorious and accuses them of dodging questions.
Not everyone can answer every question with less than 10 words like your orange hero, you asshole.

It's a FACT, UNDENIABLE FACT that climate change is real and that this agreement was the first step forward.

Has a leftist ever directly answered Tucker's questions? Seems like every time I watch one of these videos they dodge until their time runs out

>miami gets flooded alot
>Who does this accord specifically prevent flooding when the US must pay billions and the countries that contribute the most to global warming not only have no restrictions on growth but profit from our funding?
>well if the wurld juss cum together, I mean smart people say miami get flooded alot

>accuses them of dodging questions.
That guy didn't answer his one question, ONE.

>Not everyone can answer every question with less than 10 words like your orange hero, you asshole.

So what's your excuse? How will the agreement help?

>We must prevent rape.
>Therefore I DEMAND we slice off our testicles because if we have not children then there won't be anyone to rape in the future

A "step forward" that costs the US billions and cucks our ability to grow our energy to be competitive in the global market. You can jump off a building any time now nigger.

Hard to believe that dumbass was elected in Florida. Fuck my state.

>when you lose an argument so you spend the rest of the night running scenarios in your head about how you could of rekt him
>Yeah yeah I totally should have said that
C'mon now Tucker.

I'm moving to Orlando in a week. What am I in for?

MSM is shilling this narrative hard. I hate them bigly guise.

I honestly think this guy knows that he's talking bullshit but he's just being a typical politician and lying through his teeth. Probably thinks he won't get re-elected if he said anything in agreement with Tucker and so he just talks bullshit that sounds semi-credible to the masses.

It's a hispanic shithole. Not as bad as Miami but still pretty bad. Stick to St Pete area its nicer and the population isn't completely niggerfied yet.

I'm gonna be spending most of my time in the Baldwin Park area east of Orlando anyways

>it's a good deal, china signed it!

Florida suburbs are usually nice but the cities are pretty bad. If you are here for school you will soon discover nearly every student is a drug addict.

Point to one line of the climate agreement that actually enforces the reduction of greenhouse gasses

Even if you accept the premise of climate change, and the premise that lowering emissions worldwide will fix the problem: the accord literally doesn't enforce anything, and requires giving away funds to "developing nations" (India, china) that are wealthy and prosperous without requiring any action on their part

Why are you okay with this?

It's like if everyone signed a piece of paper saying we're all going to "make the world a better place, and meanwhile the US is going to give away money. Don't argue, smart people say it's the smart thing to do"

Nobody's arguing that climate change isn't happening, but the idea that we as humans are responsible and that we have the power to change weather is preposterous.

Is the part where we give poor countries money enforceable? Could we have stayed in the agreement and just told the poor countries to fuck off when it came time to pay?

what do you think changes weather.

No because America is one of the only countries who actually pays in these agreements. Just look at some of the nato stuff.

The problem is Liberals are to dumb to realize this guy has no idea

Climate change is not real user .

We are responsible, but the Paris Accord was a shitty deal for us and impotent in the face of irl challenges regarding global pollution and etc...

But America wouldn't have had to pay, right?

Climate Change is real, but I don't know how real things to left wing exaggeration and fear mongering.

climate change is real you dipshit, the contention is whether man can even influence it or is partly causing it

so far there is no science that proves man affects climate change, just correlation with the existence of man and a rising climate. the climate has been warming since far before industry and fossil fuels.

and guess what, our earth is now closer to the sun in orbit and the sun has been having high amounts of solar activity and flares never before detected in the last 50 years

there is literally zero evidence that proves people are causing the climate to warm

in fact, climate warming has slowed recently

As if dumping garbage on land in the ocean cutting down forests and excavating fossil fuel and then burning them into the atmsphere would ever hae an effect on our planet. Idiots

further complicating things is the fact our climate has had micro shifts where it has actually gotten colder in the last 50 years

do none of you niggers remember the jurassic period when the entire earth was a giant sauna and humid hot jungle with 60ft long reptiles and 2 foot long bugs?

the only reason the earth cooled in the first place was a massive extraterrestrial object strike 65 million years ago. earth has always been warm as shit

Burger in europe, you should see how hysterical their news is over here. They were really counting on america just giving them a few billion, trump said no and theyre losing their shit on the TV over it now.
Its another useless virtue signal like carbon credits or solar power (solar power isnt green if you dump piles of heavy metals and carbon in the 3rd world every time you make one).

It makes european leaders look good, america has to pay for all of it just like EVERY OTHER FUCKING AGREEMENT the US have with europe. Europe uses american subsidies to feed more welfare programs and get leaders reelected before also using america as a scapegoat for all their problems.

I say fuck it. Tired of paying for europes bullshit then having to listen to their leaders perform mental gymnastics about how every bad decision they make is somehow america's fault.

thiss is your future user?! why do you generally not give a shit about the most important event in your lifetime

quit raping paleoclimatology

>Convince me
read a book, Ameritard

>the only reason the earth cooled in the first place was a massive extraterrestrial object strike 65 million years ago
Really?

happier days

>*crickets*

I mean, at this point, that's exactly what Trump did

The question isn't about ecology m8. It's about : how are the accord important. If tomorrow, India pulls from a space program, will you go apeshit if the said space program specifically said that all space technology from India will go to Pakistan ? Of course no, because it was a bad deal. Same here.

Everyone knows anthropomorphic climate change is a hoax.

Solar-cycle driven climate change, however, is real.

Pretty much every agreement we have is us running a charity.

> Throwing a tantrum because someone else won't give you free shit

Hm, who else that does that..

Because everything is so fucked up

This. Climate change is real, it's very much a fact, our climate has changed continually throughout the history of the planet. Man-made climate change to the degree that these government-paid shill scientists promote is where the BS starts the enter the equation.

I remember that.

>There have been at least five major ice ages in the earth's past (the Huronian, Cryogenian, Andean-Saharan, Karoo Ice Age and the Quaternary glaciation). Outside these ages, the Earth seems to have been ice-free even in high latitudes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age#Major_ice_ages

not quite that simple obviously but it had a large immediate effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretaceous–Paleogene_extinction_event#Effects_of_impact
>In a 2016 study, a team from Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research announced that the main cause for mass extinction was a severe drop in global temperatures caused by concentrations of large amount of droplets of sulfuric acid in the atmosphere. Freezing temperatures lasted for at least three years.[133]

you niggers forget that earth travels through space while rotating its own axis, and additionally our actual orbit ellipsis moves as well. the sun is also moving. our galaxy is moving. the sun is a burning ball of shit that goes through spurts of intensity

a warming and cooling earth is normal. our earth has warmed and frozen for billions of years since it existed.

it is the way of things.

now couple that with the fact it has been proven climate change "scientists" have purposefully doctored and suppressed data to win additional funding grants, support political motivations. and you can see that there is anything but a clear cut answer and it is natural to be a skeptic

Agreed fully. Climate change is real, but the pattern of the last decade adressing it has been ineffective.
>give scientists million dollar budgets
>5 years later "yup, shits gettin warmer"
>gee, sure am glad we funded that, really saving the world here, so uhhh.... lets fuckin buy "carbon credits" or some bullshit

Repead ad nauseum. Thats all the paris agreement was going to be, theyre just pissed the US isnt willing to subsidize it and now theyre stuck with a big expensive useless piece of reelection bait that they hadnt planned on paying for.

changes in the Earth's orbit can't explain the current temperature change because a) those mechanisms operate on timescales of several thousand years, not a few decades and b) we can measure insolation quite easily from Earth and it is nowhere near enough to be causing a rise of this magnitude

dont forget the country with the biggest "carbon footprint" (china, who puts out more than a quarter of the worlds industrial C02) isnt even required to start abiding by the agreement for 20 years

Just in case you faggots did not know.... The most efficient way to battle carbon is to increase vegitation. And if we had more control over gravity we could trap carbon in trees and take them off world in essence removing the carbon from the planet instead of allowing it to recycle into the atmosphere. Also burying masses of live vegitation deep underground stops the transition of the solid form to the gas form

The majority of his guests are either autistic or retarded.

yes hence i noted in an above post microchanges, which are not as easily explained but have also happened even prior to industrialized society, and can probably be better explained with patterns of ocean currents or radiation from the sun. which fluctuates

>The solar cycle or solar magnetic activity cycle is the nearly periodic 11-year change in the Sun's activity (including changes in the levels of solar radiation and ejection of solar material) and appearance (changes in the number and size of sunspots, flares, and other manifestations).

im not denying its possible, i am just saying i havent seen any proven evidence that isnt correlation and fear mongering

Climate change is real, theres undoubtedly shit we can do to help slow it. Thats not in question.

The problem with this deal is that it forces the US to pay for a bunch of shit, make extremeley expensive changes to its infrastructure and industry. But in massivley polluted countries like india and china it basically doesnt require them to do anything at all.

The whole fuckin thing was just a giant expensive finger-wag at the USA whilst ignoring massive pollution in other nations. Then everyone acts genuineley suprised trump doesnt jump on it.

Obama isnt the US president anymore, if these agreements act like they can just rip him off trump is gonna refuse to do it. Its blowing my mind people were even remoteley suprised by this. It would be suprising if obama rejected it, for trump it was literally nothing anyone didnt see coming.

>a FACT, UNDENIABLE FACT
I deny it. What're ya gonna do about it? Cry to your mommy?

Yeah, in a later post I mentioned it. Whole thing was letting the global leaders in pollution off the hook then shaking a finger at the US and going "SHAME SHAME!"

fucking stupid.

thats also a good point and my biggest contention with climate shills. there has to be a cost benefit ratio that makes sense, and oversight. and like i said earlier and you pointed out, china is one of the worst polluters of the world and they arent even held accountable in this agreement

yeah its nice to pat ourselves on the back and say hooray we are fighting climate change, but at the end of the day it is going to cost a lot of money, hurt the immediate economy and the poor and middle class who depend on it, and wont even have much noticeable effects on the climate change anyway, at least not something perceivable for a number of years

which lets be honest, by then china would have picked up the slack and polluted even more

Seen this posted earlier.
>INB4 leddit
I seen it here.

im pretty sure trump will eventually sign it or join it, he is probably planning to renegotiate it

i could see him trying to get europe to pressure china to stricter terms, and then use that as leverage against china for help against north korea or the manmade chink islands

you guys look at treaties and shit like this and take it at face value. but behind the scenes there is always a power play and wheeling and dealing. maybe trump will now ask some of those countries to increase their NATO contributions for instance, as a trade to having him sign the bill

remember for the US, it was something brokered by obamas administration not his. so it makes sense he would disagree with terms in it

so what is causing the recent temperature rise then in your mind?

This. Look at the twitter feed of the girl that called him a sexist pig. She was OBVIOUSLY destroyed, but she surrounds herself with followers that tell her she won the exchange.

Lets not forget that merkel made a huge speech on the news yesterday about how china is germany's ally too. German industry is getting fist-fucked by high cost and essentially only works because of massive government subsidies.

Merkel is looking to outsource to china for cheap matierials and goods, forcing china to retro-fit its infrastructure and industry would hurt that plan so naturally the climate agreements they drafted dont require any input from china whatsoever for two decades.

Plus lets also be honest, chinese communist style solutions to climate control is to just fudge inspection numbers and lie on reports anyways.

see you have to wonder why the fuck australia, only being responsible for 1.2% of C02 emissions in the world, would be pressured to spend so much fucking money. you have to wonder who the fuck is getting rich off these deals

firstly for countries that barely contribute to C02 emissions, there should be barely if any burden on them. what happened to the libshit mentality of a tiered income tax rate? doesnt forcing countries like australia create undue burden? doesnt really seem fair for someone to pay so much who produces so little C02 and has such a small GDP

my guess is some very inside investors and entrepreneurs lobbied and pressured australian politicians for this shit....say the producers of the new "eco light bulbs" who might benefit from the government subsidies and regulations .........

>it is UNDENIABLE FACT that daylight change is real

Gimme the sources.

what you say about PCA is simply wrong
there is not a single binding commitment in the deal, it's completely up to the signatory parties to decide what and how much they want to do to reduce emissions and there is not a single consequences inscribed in the accords for failure to meet your own goal

all this talk about how this deal funnels "billions and billions and billions of dollars" from the West to developing countries and how this is only one step from a totalitarian dictatorship where carbon is used as currency is just paranoid garbage that falls apart as soon as you take a closer look

how is it paranoid if we actually pay it? the eu and us would pay up and it will go to africa,india and china.

If some uppity shabbos goy just ruined my 100 billion hotpot I'd be fucking pissed too

If you ask me - all ((leftist)) ideology and policy goes back to one thing: anti white. So CC policy more of just wanting whites to transfer industry and treasure to non whites if the white working class hurt from this - well good - they hate the white working class more than they hate normal whites.

That is all I see in the CC debate. Really that is all I see in everything these days: globalisation , migration etc etc - it is all designed to destroy white nations, white culture and ultimately obliterate white genes.

Climate change will benefit canada russia europe and australia. Why should we stop it?

as I said, there is no binding commitment anywhere in the PCA, signatory parties are completely free to curb emissions anyway they see fit

if you think otherwise, feel free to point out the part of the agreement where it says "The U.S. and Europe are to dismantle their industries and pay 100 Billion US$ to every country in Africa and Asia"

honestly dont know, if you look at images like you can see even the frequency of mini cool downs and warm ups seems to be increasing. but you have to remember on a geologic scale things happen so slowly, these graphs are showing only 10 -20 year segments. do we have data this accurate to compare with time periods prior to the industrial revolution? i dont think we do, it just seems like way too little data to make an assumption but again i am open to the concept because i admit it is simple and makes plausible sense. ocean currents have been offered a reason, cosmic radiation?

so then it will end up being a feel good measure done on the honor system, which only the eco-conscious countries will honor, and the largest polluters who happen to be rapidly industrializing 3rd world nations will ignore? i will admit i havent read the PCA myself, i am just going off several different news reports, i havent had time to research it myself since the issue just came to my attention yesterday after the MSM meltdown. i dont pretend to know the actual agreement, i am just speculating that there are political motivations behind the scenes that are directing trumps pullout. he wouldnt just do it because "he doesnt believe in climate change, the retarded conservative environment hater"

I'm open minded to man made global warming, climate change, whatever they call it today. But I'm always perplexed that people who adhere so vehemently can't answer basic questions.
>By what degree is climate change naturally occurring?
>By what degree is man affecting the already naturally occurring change?

I'd love some concrete answers.

thats the problem, the data doesnt exist because we have only had industry and technology capable of measuring this stuff for the last 100 years

and we are limited in how far back we can measure stuff in the ice layer, because the current ice on the planet is only from the last ice age. we have geology evidence, but fitting everything into a puzzle this complex is tough. there are so many variables...the chemical make up of the earth, the fauna, the physics of the earth and solar system in relation to space, currents of the ocean, axis and polar alignment of earth, etc all this shit is interconnected

you may find some answers to this in this graph.
It comes from Huber et al.; 2012, published in nature geoscience.

It shows what the temperature evolution of the recent past would have been with and without the anthropogenic forcing. The natural forcings (solar irradiance, volanic eruptions, etc in blue) would have given as a temperature "plateau" over this time. It's only after taking man-made emissions of WMGHGs into account (red) that the temperature trends becomes explainable

That's a lot of assumptions.

Oh I see now, you Germans like to sign shit just for fun and do shit for no real purpose other than to feel good about yourselves huh? That must explain why you are trying to start and lose another world war. You people just cant live without causing fucking problems.

see that big fucking ball of fire in the sky when you get closer it gets hotter when you get farther away from the sun it gets colder.
and i don't mean they jump around its spinning on an axis towards it.
in the winter we turn away from the sun
in the summer we get closer to the sun
water accounts for shit to but i am not going to get into that know you will have to wait until 4th grade science to learn that shit