Why does Putin hate her so much?

Why does Putin hate her so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/hillary’s-wars-pt-2-wikileaks-proves-syria-about-iran-israel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you shill faggots still forcing this meme.

Hillary will forever fail at everything along with the rest of you.

Why so many shills? This board is tainted.

FUCK. OFF.

because he has two eyes and a brain?

Putin is at war with the global conspiracy that uses Hillary as a pawn.

Buzzfeed released a new article, you should leave and never find your way back.

Everyone hates Hillary, but Putin does too.

Like anyone is being paid to attack the Clintons anymore.

Why is that strange? Lots of people hate her.

I hate her so much, and have for almost FORTY FUCKING YEARS

pretty much every eastern european fucking hates the Clintons

Because she's a cunt

y tho

sorry blumpfkins she won the popular vote

He doesn't. She sold the Russians lots of Uranium.

Hi Bill!

I loled

What the hell are you talking about? We have her to thank for all that uranium. Id bet Hillary in office wouldve been more beneficial for Russian than Trump is. He cant act even remotely positive with Russia without getting hounded as a puppet. Hillary with all her chest pounding couldve (and wouldve, since that would let her line her pockets some more) done plenty of profitable deals with us.

>pictures from 2012 OPEC in Vladivostok
oh simpler times

>doesn't know the difference between a Republic and a direct Democracy

too bad she didnt win an office

Prove the 'whole intel community' said they knew/had proof it was Russia.

go ahead.

I'm assuming you fuckwits are not going to claim that the CIA claiming X is actual evidence.

particularly given the wikileaks dumps re cia/nsa hacking software that can make it look like a 3rd party intruded.
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

Here's the deal cupcake - Russia surely MAY have hacked the emails, but thats notvthe same as saying there is CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that they did - at least in the public domain.

meanwhile - job number one is to make sure no one actually thinks about the CONTENT of the fucking emails

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-09/hillary’s-wars-pt-2-wikileaks-proves-syria-about-iran-israel

Bill Clinton got 500k speech fee from kremlin bank after Hillary sold 20% of US uranium to russians. Why did russians give 145 millions to Clinton Foundation?

Putin loves her.

The argument I've seen is that she called out the russian elections as a farce and rigged back when putin won his 3rd time I think. Something like that. And, as a result, he's had a grudge against her ever since.

Mostly though, I think he just thought trump would be more willing to work together. It's more pro trump, than anti hilary.

She has fat thighs, a shrill voice and a punchable face. Or maybe she sent him crappy uranium after he paid her that $145,000,000. Either way most people can't stand her

Last post.

Seriously.

Putin hates Clinton because she is bankrolled by the Qatari government. The Qatari government is financially backing a new natural gas pipline that will move through Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey and then provide a competition to Gazprom in supplying Europe. Russia is currently in a prolonged economic recession, in part because of American sanctioning, and their economy (as well as Putin's pockets) are only held afloat by their monopoly on natural gas.
Syria is the key to all of this, and Clinton would immediately, without much investigation, supported the supposed moderate Syrian National Coalition. Ultimately that Coalition would allow the pipeline to move through Syria, something al-Assad would never allow.
Russia may or may not have attempted to influence the election, but there's no doubt that Qatar openly tried to. Not electing Clinton prevented another Cold War or even WW3, and I'm don't like Trump.