What language should the EU adopt once the UK leaves?

Here is why it should be German:

A. Spoken by more than 100 million Europeans as their native language

B. Spoken by older people in Eastern Europe

C. Most precise language

D. The Chinese elites have studied German

E. German literature is much better than the degenerate French literature

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgzvD4VLtDM&t=26s
welt.de/videos/video135543622/FDP-Politiker-fordert-Englisch-als-Amtssprache.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about Sumatran since the EU will be just as dead

Arabic

Why are Americans so bad at bants? You do understand in 10, 20 and 30 years the EU will still be around? There is just no way it will disintegrate absent some comet strike or aliens obliterating Earth.

>C. Most precise language

Everybody thinks their native language is more precise, clear, succinct, etc.

>in 10, 20 and 30 years the EU will still be around
And speaking Arabic. Get with the times, Fritz. You're not antisemitic, are you?

Arabic to ease integration of new EU citizens

Sorry, but leaving shitposting aside, German really is a rather precise language. I know that because I have done extensive complex contract work in the past, sometimes in German-English double columns. And while you draft in English, you realize all the imprecisions in the drafted language once you have to translate it into German.

French.

>And speaking Arabic.
How many Arabic speakers do you think the EU has? Hmmm? Do you have any numbers? Most of them are in France and speak French most of the time or all the time.

Around 1% are Arabic speakers in Europe, we have more Russian speakers and Chinese speakers here than Arabic speakers.

Learn some facts once in a while.

neat idea, preserve your gutter speak instead of your people

German is such an ugly language compared to french, but the grammar and structure is better.

English is obviously the perfect mix of the germanic and romance languages.

Who said anything about Arabs? You'll learn what your imam teaches you or it's off to the relocation camps.

>Oida

Fucking vienna degenerate dialect.

Daily reminder, that this are viennese people:

youtube.com/watch?v=NgzvD4VLtDM&t=26s

What a fucking disgrace

>Who said anything about Arabs? You'll learn what your imam teaches you or it's off to the relocation camps.

I know Americans are pretty stupid. But don't you think you need Arabic speakers, native Arabic speakers first so there is any need for others to learn?

As to our relocation camps (also called deportation centers), yes we have them, but you need to have a passport from OUTSIDE the EU to be put in there and have an imam talk to you there.

Well, you're speaking English right now because you lost the war.

>spoken by older people in Eastern Europe

Lol, fucking where? They refuse to speak Russian til this day even though they all can.

>germanization, edition 3. - revised
how about FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR UNION

Their first language is German, not English.

Exactly.

>Well, you're speaking English right now because you lost the war.
I am speaking English because we haven't mandated all Europeans to speak German yet.

Maybe you just don't have a wide enough vocabulary?

They will have to speak British English.

And lost two wars.

It's already french retard

and you're just speaking one language because you're a low iq retard.

so when is pooland gonna leave? where is the movement in pooland to leave EU?

More like best dialect

>Lol, fucking where?
Why don't inform yourself? Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, the Baltics, Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary all have a significant German speaking population. Most of those German speakers are 35 and older, which means in some of these countries close to half of the older population speaks German.

Forgot map.

This

Oiiida.

English is still the language used in scientific literature. And as long as that's the case English will continue to be the default.

This
I'm from Vienna myself but I want to move out asap

in french, people who like germany are called "gerontophiles". :)

Might as well be some sandnigger language.

>Maybe you just don't have a wide enough vocabulary?
Actually, the problem is that in German you have several words and phrases for something where there is only one word or phrase in English. This makes for imprecise drafting in English, where you have several options with slightly different meanings in German.

we didnt really "lose" WW1 it was a theoretical loss not really a loss in a real sense. we lost WW2 though, to Russia. And we ain't speaking russian mate.

And you're insulting me in my language because we ran your country after you lost two wars.

>why are Americans had at bands

We're krauts.

>1,5 milion kebab in italy
fuck my shit up
i live in a 10k town and i see nigger everyday
everytime i got to school there are nigger on the bus too

In Germany, people who like French people are called Europeans.

>what language should the EU adopt
>unironically types in english

How's that theoretical cucking going for you right now?

Because Americans do not speak German. And English is the principal language in Europe.

You do understand this thread is about changing the main language of Europe, right?

That's what they thought in the URSS

>where is the movement in pooland to leave EU?
we are all about leaving EU when you finally pay reparations for WW2
only 300 years or so left
now keep paying hans

People speak english because of the US, the english leaving has no effect on the language remaining the lingua franca (sorry france).

OYYYY VEYYYYY

damn somebody call the burn unit

>That's what they thought in the URSS
Actually, Gorbachev said in multiple interviews that he feared the Soviet Union was about to collapse any moment starting in 1985. Look it up.

whats the real need to change the language?
unless its just a "symbolic" middle finger to the UK for leaving the EU?

Finnish.
Because why not?

French obviously

They're going to adopt French.
It's closer to Britain geographically and they are already discussing turning Paris into the EUs financial sector. Not to mention people wouldn't take too kindly to Germany trying to push their language onto everybody. Call it a hunch.

first of all you dind't run shit (((you))) did and (((they))) run your country. I insult you in "your" language because i can. It's fucking easy pleb speak.

way easier than that real cucking you experience over there in the land of the (((free))) and Kangz.

>German
Kriegsprache is best sprache.

Always go full Bomber Harris, it's the only language these people understand.

Hey, that gives me an idea. Time to update the OP pic.

(((they))) run your country too, and [[[you]]] are stupid enough to allow them to overrun yours with "refugees"

Wir haben Deutsch klasse im America

Our language classes are kinda shit tho

They've already got l'francaise. Why bother changing, fun 40-character-long nouns notwithstanding?

>I insult you in "your" language because i can

Also, because literally nobody speaks German.

The EU is a project by globalists, not by European peoples.

Its language will always be a pidgin English, and by 2100 it will be spoken by all the Africans and Muslims in Lisboa and Prague (whites gone) if the EU isn't killed.

Like India or Pakistan.

Usually, the language of the dominant economy takes over, but what you will see is that you will lose your language and Germany will become an English-speaking country.

And it will be bad English.

>Also, because literally nobody speaks German.

Partly because your free speech country banned it during WW1.

All men are created equal but slavery.

I see a pattern.

Spanish.

And you're a neckbeard larping on Sup Forums while you're highschool crush Jessica is being throat fucked by Latrell. And his cousin Deshaun is raping an old white lady before cutting her throat. 60%ers like you are fucking cancer. Get your house in order before pointing to anybody else. But hey i get it. If i was living in a country that cant even be called white anymore i'd probably do the same.

The international competition to put forward the case for different languages ended in 1945.

Good for business with the Estados Unidos...

heh that pic is accurate oida, can confirm

arabic

You would have the advantage to communicate with 500 millón people , with yourselfs even more
And you would make the yanks eternally butthurt

And you're a neckbeard larping on Sup Forums while you're highschool crush Elsa is being throat fucked by Ahmed. And his cousin Mohammed is raping an old white lady before cutting her throat. Krauts like you are fucking cancer. Get your house in order before pointing to anybody else. But hey i get it. If i was living in a country that cant even be called white anymore i'd probably do the same.

>The international competition to put forward the case for different languages ended in 1945.

Written while the Arabic call to the Friday prayer occupies the air above England.

>Actually, Gorbachev said in multiple interviews that he feared the Soviet Union was about to collapse any moment starting in 1985. Look it up.

And multiple individuals have said the same of the EU, including its senior politicians.

Whats the point in having an EU without any europeans?

I actually know people who learn Spanish both for professional reasons and as a hobby.

There are German companies who want to employ job-seeking Spaniards because they think it will give them an advantage. Mexico as seen as an very important market by German companies.

> hates EU
> doesn't want to leave

Yup, that is Poland.

So you see these problems in the US and what do you do? You invite all of Muslim Africa and the Middle East into Europe. A cancer greater than all other cancers.

Germans truly are brilliant.

A lot of people have said and say the same thing about the EU though

how about germany stops destroying europe ever few decades?

i kekd thx Sup Forumsand
idgaf about since i dont pay taxes but do not steal monay it is bad mmkey

George Soros and his freinds like it. Can replace whites, get Goldman Sachs bailouts, enslave people and start a war with Russia.

>And multiple individuals have said the same of the EU, including its senior politicians.
Gorbachev himself compared the EU to the USSR.

>You do understand in 10, 20 and 30 years the EU will still be around? There is just no way it will disintegrate absent some comet strike or aliens obliterating Earth.
Germany going bankrupt b/c paying for everything, flooding the welfare system with parasistes and the UK leaving.
The World Economic Forum says 1 billion Africans will come to Europe.
Tell me how the EU will survive that. Typical naive gullible German.

EU language should be Arabic. They have no pride for their own blood and soil.

>how about germany stops destroying europe ever few decades?

A "destruction" nowadays frequently approved by other countries in elections - recently, 2/3 of France.

Was illegally invading Iraq over a hoax fun? Just caused ISIS and the refugee crisis.

The EUs language should obviously be german. disregarding the east-asian languages, english and german are the most common languages in science and technology, and of the two of them, german is more logical (at least in the technological areas) and more common in Europe.

Americans used to speak german quite a lot until about WW1, and German is still the second most common laguage there. Though their german sounds like a drunken turk trying his hand at bavarian accent.

oida...

Your middle class will speak Chinese by 2050; and your country has a 'National Sorry Day.'

>haha I inform myself through infographics which are totally irrefutable and are an accurate representation of real life xD

My wife is slavic, you think I haven't tried speaking German or even English because I can't speak their language?

Also
>Slovenia
>Denmark
>Czech
>Slovakia
>Poland
>Sweden
>Finland
>eastern europe

>5% in Bulgaria
Because of Turkroaches and language school students. Tiny, tiny minority.
>8% in Romania
Very small German minority, lucky not to have been genocided when the Russians rolled in.

You're as deluded as Russians are.
I can promise you I had a hard time getting around Goymany speaking English, don't assume people of other countries speak your language, because they really don't.

Also
>inform self

What are you a fucking liberal? Kys

French since we're turning into Africa anyways, also schools must teach arabic for... integration.

im not larping. Germany has one of lowest interracial marriage/dating rates of the western world while you, canada, britain (and fucking Switzerland for some reason) have the highest. We also have one of lowes approval ratings of IR marriage/dating you have the highest. 99% of all internet IR amateur videos feature an all american white girl choking on BBC. Germany has compared to america extremely low violent and sexual crime rates. Even with all the "refugees". Germany TODAY is whiter (90%+) than america was in the fucking 60s. So yea bantz is all funny and shit but when push comes to shove and we look at actual data you lose. The cucking you experience is on a whole different level. You truly are the best.

>The EUs language should obviously be german

welt.de/videos/video135543622/FDP-Politiker-fordert-Englisch-als-Amtssprache.html

>What language should the EU adopt once the UK leaves?
Polish, just to piss you off

Fuck off, Nazi Germany was the west's last hope for shaking off the Jewish yoke. Now we have to rely on Internet memes instead of Nazi war machine schemes.

you didn't have to let them in you dumb cunt.
mutti merkel wants nothing but the destruction of the european races.

Dor beschte Dialekt isch immer nou dor Tirouler Dialekt du Zipfl.

>t. 250k polish hookers working in Germany on any given day.

>comet sighting
Watch your stability mister or no enacted reforms for you

>realise the jew is behind many problems facing Europe
>get too fanatical too quickly
>conquer large swathes of land
>confidence gets to your head
>keep pissing off the entire world
>get fucked by the allies and the soviets at the same time
>prevent any pro-european uprisings for nearly 80 years as a result
yeah, thanks natsocs.
maybe next time try to keep a lid on the autism long enough to avoid losing and getting raped into being a nations of half-germans half-slavs again

I say Italian
Or French, or any Romance language
We need to make the empire great again