First it was global cooling. Then it became global warming. Now it's climate change. I thought the science was settled

First it was global cooling. Then it became global warming. Now it's climate change. I thought the science was settled

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/troms/klimaendringer-til-fordel-for-norge-1.4505765
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

That's past thicc and into miss piggy territory.

It was both global warming and global cooling

The warming was thought to be the effect of the green house gases

The cooling was thought to be the effect of acid rain causing denser clouds to form, preventing sunlight from entering

What was unclear was which would be the prevailing force of man made climate change. It was unclear because these are stochastic systems, not deterministic ones

would still pork that piggy

How ripped would I have to be to get these types of women to chase after me? How muscular and how rich would I have to be?

Hmmm... I wonder how how many niglets she has spawned?

you can't predict the weather next 1 year retard. you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

SHUT UP RACIST

>It was unclear because these are stochastic systems

we already had a name for that: weather

we can a little, now that we know about solar cycles

That's...exactly what I'm saying

That's why they were unsure how the forces and drivers of global warming would interact with the forces and drivers of global cooling

That's why they changed positions

>No hips and ass whatsoever
>All the fat stored in her chest
>small waist
>a burger calling this "piggy"

It's like a Sven calling his bull a "cuck"

You forgot Ozone Layer - 1980s/90s

You don't need money, just black face.

it's always been global warming, the majority of peer reviewed studies supported this shit since the 50's. Only a small minority of climatologists believed in global cooling during the 70's

She's literally obese. BMI > 30.

not too ripped desu. most will look your way for the 5 seconds of attention they want. play your cards right you can end the night with her on top reverse cowgirl. just dont be a fucking autist. just a little bit of money helps too. and cut your fucking hair. that just something that should be done.

that's me lol where the heck did you get this picture hahah

Hey we're trying to figure out your BMI. Would you put yourself at 25 or 30 or in between?

>clean cut
>freshly shaven
>hit the gym twice a day, 5 days a week
>making low six figures
>born a AMWF Hapa
I'm feeling good about my chances, but golly I'm worried about my autism. I'd be considered high functioning for most people but breaking the ice without coming off as a weirdo or boring is the hardest part for me

28 last i checked but i've had a baby already so you must excuse that LOL! still working it off LOL!

>That's...exactly what I'm saying
>That's why they were unsure how the forces and drivers of global warming would interact with the forces and drivers of global cooling
>That's why they changed positions

no, they keep changing positions because first, their prediction failed. and then, they got caught adjusting the data to fit their preconceived ideas, and got caught lying about it. it's all a tremendous scam, and they keep changing the narrative to keep the public confused.

>flag
>saying who or what is obese

HUE

>ozone

we can't just let the world have cheap R-12 refrigerant, user

it's been changing from cooling to warming and back for 2.4 billion years
why would it stop now?

>hair
If you've got a cocked turkey neck, keep your hair longer and just focus on chest and arms and mid and lower back. Otherwise, work the ever living fuck outta your shoulders and upper back to beef up your neck

Much better pic. Points for under 30bmi, points for losing it, points for looking good after having a kid.

The name may change, but the data and scientific consensus remains the same.

Some of us are thin here, mayynn. Stay away from middle america if you don't want to see mega lards though.

Yes, their predictive models failed because that's what happens in science.

You make a hypothesis based on the evidence at hand on a phenomena that isn't completely known yet.

If it was about adjusting the data, they'd still be saying the climate is cooling but they dropped it because their predictions were wrong.

The current hypothesis is that the carbon in the atmosphere holds more heat than the acid rain clouds prevents. And that it will continue to get warmer on the planet as the amount of carbon in the atmosphere increases

You put forward a hypothesis, run an experiment, make observations and attempt to understand your results.

It's how all living things learn in this world, what would you suggest we do to try to understand the environment?

dont confuse weather and climate. weather is short term and hard to predict. climate is long term and is predictable

Here's me, would you fuck?

>I thought the science was settled
It's settled now, lad: climate's gonna go either one way or the other. You know... change.

Stop.

>The Greenhouse Effect

>knows we'd all want to give her a seed to grow
>complacent to trolling

Nice proxy, Johannesburger.

you're clearly having trouble maintaining proper hydration levels if you're gonna be thirsty on Sup Forums

Wanna move to Canada?

stop being racist

sorry man, i was there when it happened. there is no fucking science, because the retards with their hands on the data refused to make it public domain. and the data sets they did use were heavily doctored to get the results they wanted. plus, they put data collection sensors in heat islands, often right near heat dumped from HVAC systems. it's a gigantic, reeking, pile of shit.

science my ass, it's a fucking religion.

>The science is settled!
Well then, you don't need funding anymore
>The science isn't settled, don't close our department

I have no job no haircut no clothes live with parents. I'm in grad school and I can't keep women away from me. If you don't have it already you're fucked m8.

Oh forgot to add haven't worked out in five years 6' 150 lbs. You're seriously fucked.

Irene Nell

post nips

How do we know that if they didn't release anything. I can't find shit. Looked around for the different studies, found a v4 that is said to prove v3b (the pausebuster) true but it looked like they just took the same data and made a new study and I'm not autistic enough to chase all the individuals and backgrounds.
IPCC reports
h ttps://www.ipcc.ch/publications_and_data/publications_and_data_reports.shtml#1
Dr. John Bates release re: NOAA data, climate data records & Thomas Karl fucking with the numbers.
h ttps://judithcurry.com/2017/02/04/climate-scientists-versus-climate-data/
The follow up study was the ERSST-v4, new NOAA measurements. I ran out of autism.
h ttps://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/data-access/marineocean-data/extended-reconstructed-sea-surface-temperature-ersst-v4
I was going to reach out on Linkedin to the Dr. Bates and ask him for info but meh..
Let me have my moment fambamalam, I'm talking to the lady.

Wait you worked on the IPCC?

Climate change is real
That's a fact
What's up for debate is human actions effect on it, whether we can prevent or have actually done anything to change it ourselves
Which we have
But to what degree
And if that degree can be changed

You must've not listened in middle school, when they taught you the difference between climate and weather. I'm pretty sure you are smart enough to understand that it gets warm in summer and cold in winter, and that there's a lot of rain in rain forests and not in deserts.

This is what is called 'climate'. You should remember this before you sound like a moron again.

were you even paying attention when Climategate went down?

I was in jail raping little niggers

But would you pig the pork?

rare!

you won't be laughing when there's a river through Karl Johan...

i knew it. good for you.

>implying that's a bad thing

nrk.no/troms/klimaendringer-til-fordel-for-norge-1.4505765

I've been on both coasts, as well as north south and anything in between, even visited 2 overseas territories.
You all have a nation-wide problem with fatties.

I have to say the most /fit/ looking people were in Utah.

>nrk.no/troms/klimaendringer-til-fordel-for-norge-1.4505765

wtf I love climate change now

As ripped as you'd need to be for any other type of women to chase after you. You think women hold themselves to the same standards they hold the men they desire to?

"global warming/climate change" was invented by the council of rome as a means to have a global tax on life, and a reason for global government

You dont need to be a gorilla. Just an athletic body like Cristiano Ronaldo or Sergio Ramos is fine.
They just want some evidence that you actually focus and have the discipline to work on your body

t. former skeletal, now am a normie with a gf

>people still believe this climate change bullshit

Now with a waist like that. Fix your eyes.

Who the fuck knows dude? The "scientists" just can't seem to make up their goddamn minds I guess

>problem
That's an understatement. It's pretty bad here. I've managed to live only in places that are decent in that respect compared to the rest of the country. Colorado is pretty good too, at least outside of Mexican areas.

Low test

Yes.
There was a hole but we banned the use of some chemicals in refrigerators and aerosols and, after a few years. it got smaller.

dude stop

source?

Well there is still hope for America.

Global THICCening

>patrician little girls gone
>Nigger thiccfag up

Fuck this shithole

Pedo POS detected

What gave it away newfag?

>I thought
>I
There's you're problem. You're retarded.

"I'm a pedophile"

It's called climate change because warmer regions get colder and colder regions get warmer.

Global cooling was never taken seriously, never generated more than a handful publications, never led to any substantial policy changes or popular panic. It's a legend that you morons keep repeating.

>Now it's climate change.
It's still global warming. The planet is getting warmer. But the name had to be changed to climate change because there's too many complete fucking retards who still think in terms of "well we had a cold winter up here in Montana the other year".

Fuck off, Rolf