AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH EVERY SINGLE RUSSIAN NEWS MEDIA AND WHOLE COUNTRY ARE LAUGHING AT YOUR RETARDED PRESIDENT BUT...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH EVERY SINGLE RUSSIAN NEWS MEDIA AND WHOLE COUNTRY ARE LAUGHING AT YOUR RETARDED PRESIDENT BUT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO SIBERIA OR OUR OTHER NATURAL WONDERS ILL PERSONALLY PUSH THE BUTTON TO NUKE YOUR FAT LOW IQ DEGENERATE COUTRY

Okay.

>2016

I've gotta take a sage so bad. Can't you feel it? No conversation can arise from this, shit bait fag

brap

you at one of those Asian phone farms?

>trying divide and conquer so hard

Pic related
Shills gonna shill.

whoa thats like the libtard version of garrison...and these shareblue idiots think plastering it all over Sup Forums is going to change anyone mind? On the one hand im sort of happy to see all this soros money wasted on my amusement.

NOTHING BUT A BULLSHITTER

Garrison is a toxic soviet style propagandist

Is this one them new CIA troll squads ?

Yo call your boss you suck at this.

>If only leftists weren't so intelligent
>They may have won the election.

Sage
Can you provide an example of Soviet propaganda that is comparable to Garrison? I'm genuinely interested

blaming the russians and nazi frogs for everything is like rocket science

the poeple were just too dumb to understand

the left mostly hated hillary, thats why she lost.

Go fuck yourself dumb burger

>this is bait but I'm responding to it anyways
>your bait didn't work but here I am giving you the response you desire
Bumping

can she also show 30,000 email examples of felony mishandling of classified material, obstruction of justice, perjury, and human rights violations?

cool proxy you got there mr CIA

Russia FTW

Fuck off, Vatnik.

>"Dad, I can show you 347 examples of Slate and Mother Jones articles that confirm my bias that I compiled while being unemployed"

FTFY