Climate change is a fucking hoax but not per se. Le me explain...

Climate change is a fucking hoax but not per se. Le me explain. Sure the climate will always change because that is what it supposed to be doing, it’s it natural state. The problem is that governments and "scientist" has grabbed the whole hoax as their own little toy to gain influence. And how do they gain the influence? Through using a very well-known tacit, FEAR. Why? Because that’s the only way to make people care and support their regulations and taxations on shitload of stuff. They over-react and exaggerate the problems so much that it’s fucking pathetic. People tend to be “WHOLE LE SHIT, WE WILL BE UNDER WATER N SHIT” and then fall for the meme.

Take brexit as an example.

Before brexit(exaggerates to an extreme point)
>the market will fall
>doomsday
>2008 all over again
>blah fucking blah

After brexit

>nothing really happened
>libtards and remains got fucking butthurt.

The only ones of benefits from the climate change is the government and some companies. Follow the fucking money.

Why do people fall for this hoax and meme all the time? When will they fucking grow some balls and understand the politics of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Exactly fear is the best way to make people care about stuff because that will make them feel.

"We must stop global warming"

*the globe stops warming*

"Uh..... we must stop climate change!"

Global warming/climate change (or whatever they're calling it today) is a hoax in the sense that it is NOT man-made (like they say it is). Earth has been going through NATURAL CYCLES of warming and cooling SINCE ITS BIRTH. The Milankovitch cycles are related to these cycles of global warming and global cooling. Furthermore, ALL of the planets in the Solar System are warming up right now. This does NOT mean that pollution does not exist, because it DOES. I am NOT pro-pollution. In fact, I am VERY ANTI-POLLUTION. It's just that I REALISE that a carbon tax is NOT going to stop pollution (and so do they). Free energy exists EVERYWHERE IN UNLIMITED QUANTITIES (like Tesla said) and it is COMPLETELY CLEAN. They are using global warming/climate change as a way to further their globalist agenda to establish a single planetary government. Remember: Global 'problems' require global 'solutions'. This is the Hegelian dialectic on a global scale. Not only do they want a single planetary government, but they also want to DE-INDUSTRIALISE THE WORLD via their global warming/climate change SCAM. Don't fall for it.

we will be under water
it won't be our fault tho

>*the globe stops warming*

Here is the link to the same thing but in 1970.

aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year/

Of course there is some truth to climate change. My biggest fear is that the ocean stream slows down. But I don't believe anything like that will happen in the near future. If anything it'll be maybe around 2200. But by then we'll have technology you can't imagine now.

You see and that's where these fucking prediction fail over and over again. They don't account for our progress. We may bicker a lot here and think humanity sucks but we are pretty fucking awesome when it comes to inventing technology. The only that stops the evolution of technology is governments, especially when it takes away a portion of taxes ie. when technology makes some obsolete like carbon taxes.

I'm so glad I'm not retarded enough to let a graph that covers 40 years determine my opinion on something that has been happening for billions of years.

You are preaching to the converted you retard. Go say this shit on facefuck and reddit and see what happens....

pretty sure it's real tho.

"muh climate has always changed" is literally a basic bitch republican argument and makes you look like a fucking retard.

It's not the same situation as brexit, this shit is backed up by science.

The Paris Agreement is a waste of time though, it only reduces emissions very little, at a very high cost.

The way I see it humanity is either doomed or we manage to develop science/technology to solve the problems that will arise. I'd say there's a chance.

>the climate will always change because that is what it supposed to be doing
but it has never in history changed this fast
and the problem is whether we will survive, not whether the environment will survive

>support their regulations and taxations on shitload of stuff
scientists aren't the ones who are proposing taxations and regulations, that's not their job

>After brexit
brexit hasn't happened yet

>the globe stops warming
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Global warming is climate change. Climate change is a more general way of describing global warming

>it's not our fault!

Because that 40 year graph was relevant to what he was responding to. Here's a half a million year graph for you

just because some models make wrong predictions doesn't mean climate change isn't happening

predictions weren't wrong

>P-please believe that our shit accord is worthwhile
The Earth will warm with or without or help. It will cool again with or without our help. I'm all for finding better sources of energy and lessening our pollution levels, but not through some shitty scam.

>China's economy is going to surpass the US!
Same breath:
>China is a developing economy and should not be held to the same standards as others who signed

I love seeing globalists melt down. I hope we become as isolationist as we've ever been. Idiots across the world thinks the US is as reliant on our exports as to their shit nations as they are on their exports to the US.

>China is a developing economy and should not be held to the same standards as others who signed
what
China is currently the biggest investor in green energy

>The Earth will warm with or without or help
But that's fake news
We've increased the CO2 amount in our atmosphere faster than it has ever increased before
and that CO2 happens to correlate with temperature. Look at the graph I posted, and now imagine the temperature going to where the CO2 is 410PPM.

>More CO2 in the atmosphere 125,000 years ago than today
Really percolated my peanuts. You realize CO2 increases with heat as well right? As the temperature rises, especially in the ocean, its ability to contain CO2 is lessened. There's no denying humans are contributing, but claiming we're all going to die because of it is fucking retarded.

The US is not going to shoot itself in the dick with a scam accord for what is a completely negligible impact on the overall impact of humans on the environment. Carbon taxes are a racket.

The US is still investing in green energy and invests very heavily towards the research of completely alternative energy sources. No amount of shitty taxes and accords will stop humanity's contribution to the problem. It will take an entirely new source of energy to have an impact worth talking about and these accords have no effect on the research and development on that front.

Yeah cos it's not like the current milankovitch cycle we are in should be bringing a colder climate

Its not like our greenhouse gas emissions are causing warming not unlike the Permian