Race mixing with asian women is okay!

Race mixing with asian women is okay!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZIZNXZVNk74?t=38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than mixing with Niggers, at least.

>East Aryans are a-ok

-A. Hitler

half niggers have probably contributed more to humanity

hapas are neurotic to the point of dysfunction

Only with east asian women though.

wmaf irl

Enjoy raising your sons, Chang and Xing.

wmaf

Lmao I think a white boy would be more likely to be psychotic and shoot up a school sweetie, try again.

what does it all mean

WTF is the obsession with race mixing? Just fuck them. You don't have to make babies!

Wmaf criminal Tax evader in Germany

t. chink that moved away from other chinks for greener pastures into a white country and now thinks he can criticize white people

oh hey its this guy again

>300 posts by this ID

Elliot was jewish-fillipino, how s he related to wmaf

Asians with self hatred and white fever are all that you autists can get. I can't wait to hear about your hapa children kill you in your sleep in the news.

>elliot's mother was chinese-malaysian

Only EXTREMELY RARE asians possess anything remotely approaching a human soul and regression toward the mean would preclude a wise white man from breeding with those extremely rare exceptions. Not kidding, they don't experience emotions like white people do. I work in STEM in California, I have known tons of asians, dated several asian women, I didn't realize what was missing in my life until I started hanging out with more white people. They literally lack humanity, there is no other way to describe it.

enjoy your psychopathological manlet sons

No evidence

Ugly

please deliver unto me a qt

no

This will hell

3. Martin Luther

A. Hartmann Grisar

"Luther's intolerance is very much at variance with the Protestant view still current to some extent in erudite circles, but more particularly in popular literature. Luther, for all the harshness of his disposition, is yet regarded as having in principle advocated leniency, as having been a champion of personal religious freedom . . . Below we shall, however, quote a series of statements from Protestant writers who have risen superior to such party prejudice:

B. Walther Kohler (P)

"In Luther's case it is impossible to speak of liberty of conscience or religious freedom . . . The death-penalty for heresy rested on the highest Lutheran authority . . . The views of the other reformers on the persecution and bringing to justice of heretics were merely the outgrowth of Luther's plan; they contributed nothing fresh." (5)

White culture

Its not ok
Its great

it sure is

fuck me

Guy is ugly, kids are cute. RICED, how can whitegals even compete

most of the kids from so called wmaf couples the husband is not really wm is jw and the guy is usually highly disfunctional. its not false that a lot of people that get asian wifes are fucked up in the head and turn into horrible fathers

keep making your gay race mixing threads, so that way I can shit on you

No matter what you think they completely lack empathy. They're incapable of it.

I tried for a year to teach it to this jap qt. She was completely incapable of it.

t. eurasian tiger

seriously man, it sucks that you grew up to be a mentally ill retard, but its not what happens to everyone

this imageboard is your grave

Irl

Same with wife ugly

>zero evidence

Fuck this image makes me laugh so hard everytime

Sucks to be pol

>evading the government trying to steal from you to give your money to niggers and raghead """refugees"""
Oh no how terrible

Tax evasion is bad

End wmaf

>niglet
>cute
uhh

That is the cycle of life

>pol claims to be white
Every fucking time

>pay your taxes! The refugees their gibs!
Eat shit

Loser

>catcher's mitt with eyes

Pol btfo

Damn WHITET likey

>half niggers have probably contributed more to humanity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm okay with this post.

Meanwhile irl

Bootlicker

Holy shit where did the nigger disappear

Nothing wrong with this except the white guy looks like a fag

Into the darkness

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Loser scum

That's all these threads are, just pictures of average looking white guys with average looking Asian girls, as if it was some great disaster.

Kek

stormfag strawman honestly

Yes. Yes it is :')

GOOK WIFE TO THE RESCUE!!!
youtu.be/ZIZNXZVNk74?t=38s

Wow

>DAMAGE CONTROL

And this is what it sounds like

HAHAHAHAHAHA protect the cash

Damn I AM KEK

>average white guy
>average Asian woman
>cute kid
Not seeing the problem 2bh

cute couple

>damage control

Kek

Asian guys can't get white girls as easy so they have to post things like this
to feel better about themselves. Sorry chinkbros.

Kek lol

Except that is reality

Deal with it

I AM THE ARM OF MODOS

Daily reminder the shitposter is a gay Malaysian bottom who secretly lusts for white cock

>another thread

Guess it's better than an interracial thread.

>Only EXTREMELY RARE asians possess anything remotely approaching a human soul
yeah if by extremely rare you mean "japanese"