USA is fucked, collapses due to race war/balkanization/civil war/foreign policy whatever

>USA is fucked, collapses due to race war/balkanization/civil war/foreign policy whatever

Who will be the next dominant superpower of the new world globalist order?

Candidates:
>China
>France
>Germany/EU
>Canada
>Australia
>Israel
>Russia
>ISIS
>anyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BELARUS

Laughing at your silly OP rn. If the US ever goes down, the entire world is coming with us.

New Zealand.

The Anglo Sphere Union.

Germany
we are currently just pretending to be retarded haha

Visegrad.

Gyna,

Why was Soros shilling for Crooked Hillary anyways?

If he wanted to destroy the world, all he had to do was help Trump get into office.

>Paris climate accord gone
>Germany no longer sees us as a trustful Ally
>A cabinet surrounded by non-stop controversy and investigations
>Trump wants to eliminate Net Neutrality to give corporations and ISPs even more money

But yeah, keep replying to every anti-Trump post with "LOL SHAREBLUE" "CTR" They still paying you?"

Clearly, everyone who saw that this man was an incompetent dipshit was obviously being paid or promoting some other candidate. Hillary was a shit choice too, no one should've been shilling for her.

Chad.
Chad always wins.
>You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

China.

It galls me that Trump's motto was "Make America Great Again".

What a piece of shit.

The united states of america.

We go back to the good old days of several Great powers

china 100%

the US will turn into brazil 2.0 in the next few years

this

But at least we'll have a BIGLY SPECTACULAR wall that taxpayers will pay for that will do nothing except stroke Trump's gigantic ego.

India obviously

>Clearly, everyone who saw that this man was an incompetent dipshit was obviously being paid or promoting some other candidate.

I honestly don't think it's about trying to make the best future possible for our country anymore. I think at this point anybody who still supports Trump just can't admit to being wrong, or are so criminally stupid their understanding of the world is entirely predicated on information Trump spoonfeeds them.

The Paris Agreement shouldn't have even been perceived as a partisan issue. Since when has the Republican party become so far gone that having a sustainable future for humanity is now considered a reprehensible liberal position?

>Hillary was a shit choice too, no one should've been shilling for her.

Our political system is fucked.

>Who will be the next dominant superpower of the new world globalist order?

yer mom's butt

He's a globalist remember, that's his goal. And Trump is stopping globalism for example with he Paris agreement, while Hillary would do the opposite

muh meme science is real
serious

looks like a guy with a big nose, a pompadour, and a protruding bottom lip

No Germany will turn into Brazil 2.0

You know very little about the USA. I'd be far more concerned about your nation than mine.

I was in Germany recently.... very grim outlook.

This.

>Candidates:
>>France
>>Germany/EU
>>Canada
>>Australia
Wew this shit really makes you realize how pathetic the West has become that these are the frontrunners for next superpower.

And this. The world economy would take decades to recover if the US collapsed. Even a day of massive drops in the stock market causes ripples in the world economy.

inb4 "NU UH!" from some 19 year old in Western Europe.

hahahahahahaha australia aint doing shit

>France
>Germany/EU
>Canada
>Australia
>Israel
>Russia
>ISIS

Stop riding our coattails you shitstain

Here's a link to a mission statement by ExxonMobil, a piece of shit corporation which has dug its heels in every way possible to deny climate change was occurring in lieu of making profit.

corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position
>The risk of climate change is clear and the risk warrants action. Increasing carbon emissions in the atmosphere are having a warming effect. There is a broad scientific and policy consensus that action must be taken to further quantify and assess the risks.

>ExxonMobil is taking action by reducing greenhouse gas emissions in its operations, helping consumers reduce their emissions, supporting research that leads to technology breakthroughs and participating in constructive dialogue on policy options.

I mean, you now have the fucking OIL CORPORATIONS decrying greenhouse gases. What in the fuck would ever convince you? Considering the science sure as hell never has.

China
they have all their preparations ready to colonize africa in one fell swoop
those untapped resources are as good as theirs

also they have zero tolerance for any islamic bullshit

New Zealand, believe it.

We will dominate the whole Pacific.

screencap this post

everything in green text was a totally great decision fuck off pleb

I would call your position bullshit but then again nobody saw the Soviet Collapse coming ,back in 1991 either.

Shit can happen and with somebody as unpredictable as Trump in office...
Lets just watch.

>Who will be the next dominant superpower of the new world globalist order?
Pretty obviously it's going to be Best Korea after the nuke the other potential superpowers.

Join the winning team before it is too late.

Hail to the Kiwi! Rise up my Brothers!

Like a Chad

Mexico you dumb azz.

The one with the biggest nukes.

No empire lasts forever. USA is toast within 100 years. Too much chaos and division.

I'm sure they'll be discussing it at Bilderberg

Then we better start unifying it.

Russia will go about recreating the Soviet Union without the U.S. keeping them in check.

first we must bring the deepstate and the corporate media to it's knees. only then can we unify. if we don't destroy them, they will certainly destroy the rest of our country. did you see the coverage today of the paris accord?
>Trump is violently attacking the citizens of the united states with his rhetoric

They have to go.

they will only be talking about how to get rid of trump or defeat him in 2020. they know the threat he posses to the Globalist World Order.

>USA is fucked, collapses due to race war/balkanization/civil war/foreign policy whatever

Not today, Soros kike.

China is a meme.

>Australia

WEW LAD

There won't be a new world leader you dumb fuck. The USA is the only nation literally powerful enough to keep rogue nations in check.

Should the USA balkanize, so will the rest of the world.

China will move to take back its territories, Japan will wall off and arm itself with nukes, in Africa it will be a free for all, in the middle east Israel will be threatening nuclear war attempting to prevent invasion, and Europe will throw itself into an endless war trying to prevent a Russian takeover.

How does he always win?

History's poleynesian moment

And then Australia accidentally inherits the smouldering ruins.

>53%
I'm glad to say we aren't following you too closely.

>Europe will throw itself into an endless war trying to prevent a Russian takeover.
>he actually believes this

Nuclear weapons don't just disappear if America were fall apart.

Britain will carve out a glorious space empire, and we will rule the stars.

Since European shitholes willingly want to throttle their economies and give billions to China, it sure as fuck won't be those virtue signaling idiots.

Check em. British intergalactic colonial empire by 2030.

> Australia the superpower
fuk me, fellow ausfags could you imagine that cunts all around the world looking to us for direction and innovation

The US doesn't have to die to lose its status as superpower.

A slow decline is more likely. In that scenario, the US will just slowly lose influence and withdraw into its own borders.

There doesn't have to be a single successor. Different regions may have different nations becoming dominant.

Example: Trump decides the EU states pay too little into Nato. So he tells them to increase their defences or else...
The EU does increase its defence spending. Creating their own system of air defences against Russia. Now the US air defences aren't necessary anymore. Thus the US lost diplomatic weight and importance. A decline can happen piece by piece. When the US finally has reached the point where its position can only be kept by war, it may be too late for that.