HAPPENING: COMCAST BLOCKING ARCHIVE.ORG

NOT A DRILL GET IN HERE (& BUMP)

Personally can confirm as my phone when connected to wifi (I have comcast) doesn't work but on data it does

Other urls found in this thread:

corporate.comcast.com/openinternet/open-net-neutrality
nasawatch.com/archives/2012/01/comcast-blocks.html
archivecrfip2lpi.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares
archive.is is better

why do you waste emergency "its happening" pics for shit threads that require no urgency whatsoever

So this apparently doesn't matter

haha thats what you dumb amerisharts get for voting in Zlumbbf

this is at least a minor happening, if true
bad bad news for americans, anyway, smells like the beginning of large scale corporate internet exploitation

This is like the fifth fucking thread in 2 minutes on this shit.
It works fine for me, its probably just a fucking server redirect issue you retards. give it a couple of hours.
Lets have no more of these fucking dumb threads and USE THE CATALOGUE!!
20 fucking threads on climate change shit and 5 on this shit, seriously?!

Confirmed. I had to use TOR, otherwise archive.org is now blocked. Behold the death of net neutrality. *^_^*

This honestly

I used Archive.org without a proxy just fine. I have Spectrum though. I seen posted in a Sup Forums thread that it was because of Comcast Ransomware.

>So this apparently doesn't matter
No. It's just some faggot shitposting. Do you not see the Internet outage threads every other day?

Get cucked Americans.

the archives barely work anymore anyway

>who cares
>archive.is is better
Cuck mentality right here.

Cant wait til ameritards get blocked from Sup Forums.

works fine for me.

>mfw Sup Forums will be an European board.

So what? It'll be infested with muslims soon?

ahahahahahahahahahaha what an original joke

ok 60%

Shut up faggot
This is a reply to archive.org's tweet on the incident

>who cares
Craw up into a ball and die you weak faggot.

>torcuck
nigger, you know tor isnt safe.. why do you use it?

First they came for archive.org
But I didn't do anything because I don't use archive.org
Then they came for archive.it
And they got away with it because I'm a cuck

one fucking frog retard does not a conspiracy disprove - her network cable is probably disconnected. Its obviously only a Comcast 'problem' - works from UK, BTW, sucks to be burger.. And you cunts saying 'so what?' GTFO, you don't deserve no innernets.

Clearly it works to get round his ISPs blocking dumb cunt

none of you losers are going to do anything about it anyway so why get pissy when someone is apathetic?

there are other methods, cockhead
enjoy your mim shit faggot, they own tor you git

Because archiving pay to view news and spreading the article?
Is that their reasoning?

Comcast doesn't care what websites you view or what you download, they would rather not know and avoid being liable for what you do. T. Comcast Employee

I'll have you know that I work in the White House you slimy cock sucker. This will be noticed.

lel, why would they block archive.org?

then, WHY are they blocking the fucking thing..?

As another user said its more like a routing table problem that should clear itself out in a few hours, this shit happens all the time with minor unknown websites and you idiots dont put up a fucking alarm.

BUT HOW WILL I LIVE WITHOUT MY GRATEFUL DEAD SHOWS

Comcast is MSNBC. They are the last gasps of liberal Scum before circling the drain.

>put up a fucking alarm
because, everyone trusts comcast, dont they..
corporate.comcast.com/openinternet/open-net-neutrality
give them the benefit of the doubt, this time. For another few hours, anyway.
>minor unknown websites
archive.org is hardly that, tho - its the nearest the net has got to an incontrovertible history, and people attempting to fuck with history? - they are generally not to be trusted with the present.

Last time this happened in any newsworthy fashion, it was from NASA DNS keys mismatching the key Comcast had on file.
Key updated, problem fucking solved.

noice

Welcome to the era of being paranoid that one day a site you use every day will be arbitrarily blocked because of politics and profits... just like NK, Russia, China...

I knew I forgot something like a dumbshit.
nasawatch.com/archives/2012/01/comcast-blocks.html

t. trump voter

Jesus you roaches are desperate, we haven't even turned the lights off yet and you're already coming out of the dirty fucking cracks in the walls

I use a wifi hotspot through T-mobile and Archive.org is accessable on my laptop.
Earlier thread said it was probably a technical difficulty.

Doesn't matter what website it is, its inherent in the very technology that run all networks.

>haha thats what you dumb amerisharts get for voting in Zlumbbf

we only had one candidate running

archivecrfip2lpi.onion/ < internet archive proxy over tor, don't be a cunt and hog bandwidth

>For theft I will take your hand
>Haha stupid, I have another hand!
What a whimsical one we got here

True cuck
>Why do anything anyway lol

Thanks Trump.

don't use comcast DNS use one of the many free ones instead

>FINALLY

will this be the start of a new era with intellectual conversations on Sup Forums without the dumb merricans ?