youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00330118&cycle=2016
politico.eu/article/why-trump-actually-pulled-out-of-paris/
clickondetroit.com/news/politics/india-takes-moral-highground-on-paris-climate-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=QOFhpoDY0As
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/01/former-dnc-data-director-calls-clintons-blame-game-fcking-bullsit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's funny how blackpilled Breitbart commenters can be. some of them expect the travel ban to be blocked because Gorsuch was "Enlightened" by Roberts

fuck the Paris Accord, these (((allies))) only exist to take our money and to prevent Russia from claiming these pieces. If there was no Russia you fuckers would be on your own.

hopefully that is from some movie and not a response to Paris Accord.

Happy Ramadan

Somebody posted the contributions of the Wendy's PAC in the last thread. Here's why I eat at Taco Bell
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cmte=C00330118&cycle=2016

damn this thread is dead. Is there a duplicate? Not a single awoo
i doubt he lost that much support

The fact that a non binding agreement was non negotiable shows how much they needed our gibs. I want to see how long it takes before it all falls apart. I want to see how they foot the bill that the US left them

>twf Justin Bieber is actually one of the two based leaf posters

Spain =/= Mexico
Her father is an Mexico

The allies aren't even taking the money. It's when the money passes from our government to the bank, to the NGO, to the warlords, to the recipients on the ground is where the graft occurs. Everyone takes a cut, and everyone kicks a little back.

>want an environmentally friendly pact that is also economically friendly for the average American
>get pilloried for it
How do they get away with this "losing leadership role" narrative? If anything it shows America as an alpha that wants its terms to be respected rather than rolling over like a dog.

Sit down.

Let's talk about that time you didn't awoo in the new thread.

Cirno is the new queen around here!

So /ptg/ what would be the last shred of legacy Obama will have before Trump crushes it right before his eyes as he can do nothing but watch and get cucked to oblivion?

>wageslave at Taco Bell

feels as good as being a wagie is, aside from the free tacos

Kek'd and checked. I've always loved Taco Bell, best fast food for vegetarians.

Iran deal

pope frankie btfo again

I more laugh at her turning north America into the hell that is South America because muh 70IQ BF

Being a bad person doesn't mean shes not Europena

Destroying OFA, though to be fair the Democrats are doing that already.

Being the first black president

Gay marriage. Please God gay marriage.
>MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN

Does anyone have a link to that article about Trump quitting the Paris deal just to stick it to the Euros

Birth certificate proven falsified

"Don't ever let a nigga think you need him"

-Donald Trump

>Time to Put Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania Before Paris
That's right~
Trump2020?
Will this be the turning point in how the non delusional liberals see Trump?

Guarantee you Trump the madman would do this in his second term

I wish this wasn't fake and some hajji would go and hebdo the AA offices.

>it's even worse than a leaf get
Disgusting

>and Obama goes to jail and the rest of the Democratic political structure crumbles

Trump: 2
Francis: 0

You "people" (I use that term loosely) are deranged and sick.

You all should read this book and maybe, just maybe you'll gain some enlightenment.

Probably attacking iran but I don't want that to happen either.

srrsly whats up with that

Wow, what is this thread all about?

Interesting America has so much publicly available information.

awoo goes awoo
cirno has no onomatapoeia

It's on Politico front page

>be a vegetarian to get healthy
>eat at taco bell

I know a guy that does this too

Obama wasn't even the one who passed that shit these niggers just voted it in, they weren't even part of the court shit was ridiculous

This is a good one.
>Historian discovers previous pres was part black
>We wuz presidents and sheet
>Tfw Obama actually wasn't the first black president, some white dude was.
Gerald Ford always looked part black to me.

It was on the environment, not climate change as such; and to be fair, he used most of it as an opportunity to talk about Christian teaching in regards to creation. That same encyclical also says that it's hypocrisy to, e.g., care about the environment but support abusing human nature via unnatural sex acts/transgenderism, etc. I'm not excusing his presumption in declaring climate chance science authentic - though again, to be fair, those kind of judgments are explicitly outside of the Church's own religious competence - but the encyclical by and large is very good. People just focused on one part of it, as usual, and ignored the rest.

here you go famalingodingo

politico.eu/article/why-trump-actually-pulled-out-of-paris/

Wow, rare.

sheeeeeit

I don't know, Nixon looked a bith swarthy to me...

>Obama wasn't even the one
user, please.

>Melania
sweatingbullets.png

Sumimasen deshita!

clickondetroit.com/news/politics/india-takes-moral-highground-on-paris-climate-deal

"It's all about the money"

>In a pointed declaration made at the time of signing, India put it on the record that its involvement in Paris depended on financial assistance from other major powers.

>"(India is ratifying) keeping in view its development agenda, particularly the eradication of poverty and provision of basic needs for all its citizens ... and on the assumption of unencumbered availability of cleaner sources of energy and technologies and financial resources from around the world," the statement read.

>Funding for developing nations was agreed to under the Paris Agreement, to help them make the move to renewable forms of energy.

>Developed nations, such as the United States, would donate funds which under the climate pact was designed to reach $100 billion a year by 2020.

>The Green Climate Fund, one of the distributors of international UN renewables funding, announced $34.3 million in funding for a ground water and solar irrigation project in India in April 2017.

>But Trump stopped all contributions of the Green Climate Fund, as part of his Thursday announcement. Under Obama, the US had been intending to contribute more than $3 billion to the fund.

>"India still needs money to set up solar and wind farms. In that sense, it may hurt from the US pulling back," CNN's Agrawal said.

Crazy that people cannot see that for the United States specifically, this agreement was basically a transfer of wealth to nations like India.

>"Mommy, why does the orange man want us all to die?"

>Tfw you will never have a literal 10/10 hanging on you staring down everyone not as alpha as you are

Do you not understand that we are probably the largest exporter of food in the country and those tax expenses will be passed on to you with our pricing?

>politico.eu/article/why-trump-actually-pulled-out-of-paris/

>His claims that the Paris agreement would force businesses to lay off workers and consumers to pay higher energy prices were transparently bogus, because a non-binding agreement wouldn’t force anything

THEN WHAT'S TO STOP CHINA AND INDIA FROM IGNORING THE AGREEMENT TOO. FUCKING IDIOTS

Cut off foreign aid so they stop popping out so many babies.

>"(India is ratifying) keeping in view its development agenda, particularly the eradication of poverty and provision of basic needs for all its citizens ... and on the assumption of unencumbered availability of cleaner sources of energy and technologies and financial resources from around the world," the statement read.
Yeah, while they are at it maybe they can address the brain drain on their country and keep those who can help in that effort the fuck there. Stay where you are, we're full.

Explain how 'Carbon taxes will be placed' upon us please?

Is that Joe and Mika?

one jew two jew red jew blue

Is this the biggest wave of butthurt since Election day? I'm loving it.

Didn't they go bankrupt a while ago? Some of their models were fappable.

At this point the damage is done on the Iran deal since we already sent them the money

>India
>moral high-ground

THEY HAVE DESIGNATE SHITING STREETS, FOR FUCKS SAKE.

>adjective, adjective, adjective, DRUMPF!

>TEA Party

what year is this

It's pretty yuge, yes. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I heard about that, but the propaganda value was probably worth far more than the value of their shitty clothing company. They were on the forefront of pushing pedophilia.

how fast would Yeb! have cucked on Paris?

>we are enlightened and forward-thinking, but not everyone sees it this way

seriously look that shit up
I'm more passed at how they completely niggerigged it into law than the fact that its passed

AND NOBODY FUCKING SAYS ANYTHING THIS IS IMPORTANT THEY'RE NIGGERING OUR DEMOCRACY

It's a slow night, so here's some Melania trivia from way back.

You are now aware that Trump dumped pic related for Melania.

>Melania was 28 when she met Trump in 1998 at a party thrown by Zampolli at the Kit Kat Club in Manhattan.

>Trump was there with Norwegian cosmetics heiress Celina Midelfart but made a beeline for Melania and asked for her number. But, because he had a date, she refused to give it to him - and instead asked the billionaire for his.

>She said later: "If I give him my number, I’m just one of the women he calls.

>"I wanted to see what his intention is.

>“It tells you a lot from the man what kind of number he gives you. He gave me all of his numbers.”

>She played it cool, waiting a week before calling and they began seeing each other, only to break up for a few months when Trump toyed with the idea of running for US President in 2000 as a member of the Reform Party. In 2000 Melania also gave a rare joint interview with Donald to Howard Stern, telling the shock jock: “We have incredible sex at least once a day.” Trump then boasted about how hot Melania looked in “a very small thong”.

>Married twice before, Trump proposed at the glitzy Costume Institute Gala in New York and they married January 2005 at The Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida.

>Given the engagement ring was a $2 million Graff diamond number dubbed 'Lord of the Rings', it's no surprise the big day itself was also an extravagant affair.

>The bride wore a £140,000 dress made by British designer John Galliano, then partied the night away at her new husband’s palatial Mar-a-Lago estate in a second gown by Vera Wang.

>Melania gave birth to the couple's only child, Barron William Trump in 2006.

>As an infant, Barron reportedly had his own floor of the Trumps’ apartment in Trump Tower in Manhattan, but often slept in a cot in his parents’ bedroom. He is said to like wearing a suit and tie, and Melania’s nickname for him is “Mini-Donald”.

Awooo~

Fuck Globalism!

Based skeltal Styx bringing the hammer down on climate
youtube.com/watch?v=QOFhpoDY0As

year 13,825,876,298.
mr red jew

Is yeb even HW's real son?

India's birth rate has already fallen from 6.0 to 2.5 within one generation, in many parts of the country it's already below replacement

India's problem is that it has a terrible fucking tax collection system, only like 3% of the country pays taxes so we're reduced to begging for international assistance instead of fixing our system

>carbon tax our imports
>we raise the prices and/or taxes on OUR exported foods and goods
Like, is this a serious question? If we open factories to manufacture shit here we won't need to worry about exporting iphones and shit.
Resources would be affected likewise for both sides.

I'm conflicted /ptg/. My girlfriend is making an appointment at planned parenthood to get both control. On one hand I despise planned parenthood on the other hand I love cumming in her and she is unbearable on her period. What do?

It would have never been an issue. CNN would have been focused on the Damascus offensive at this point
>inb4 /sg/ go back

>Melania has the Lord of the Rings

So, when do we walk into Mordor?

You can buy birth control over the counter, why go to PP

Speaking at the annual Code Conference in California Wednesday, Clinton said that when she won the Democratic nomination, she “inherited nothing” from the DNC.

“I mean it was bankrupt, it was on the verge of insolvency, its data was mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong. I had to inject money into it,” Clinton said.

She then compared it to the Republican National Committee operation, which under then-RNC Chair Reince Priebus had bumped up its tech operation after its 2012 defeat.

“So Trump becomes the nominee and he is basically handed this tried and true, effective foundation,” she added.

Her remarks add the DNC to a seemingly endless set of people and groups she blames for her defeat, including Russia, the FBI, misogynists and the New York Times.

But some Democrats are pushing back. Former DNC Data Director Andrew Therriault tweeted that Clinton’s accusations are “fucking bullshit.”

“DNC data folks: today’s accusations are fucking bullshit, and I hope you understand the good you did despite that nonsense,” he tweeted.

“Private mode be damned, this is too important,” he added. “I’m not willing to let my people be thrown under the bus without a fight.”

Therriault apparently deleted his tweets, but they were published by The Washington Examiner. However, he left up his retweets of tweets by Democratic strategist Tom Bonier — who also criticized Clinton’s remarks.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/01/former-dnc-data-director-calls-clintons-blame-game-fcking-bullsit/

She gets it free at PP

How much of your country is filled with slums where the people have to gather around some fat guy selling water from a shitty well every day? Because from western media it might as well be all of it.

Keep her the fuck away from those places and things. They poison their fucking minds.

>WTF I love my woman killing our baby nnow

what a amazing relationship you have

Suicide is a viable option if you cannot grasp the concept of the various birth control options available to you.

cum in the ass

Birth control fucks with their entire mood and makes them fat bitches. I'd tell her to get a copper (non hormonal) IUD.

> He is said to like wearing a suit and tie

Barron was the real life Boss Baby.

PP makes their money from abortions you fucking retard. Why do you think the pill is "free"?

Fucking moron. Try thinking with your actual fucking head you retarded chimpanzee.

Someone explain to me what liberals mean by "emotional intelligence".

Only if you read Mein Kampf

Mostly in the Gangetic valley, which is in the Northern states of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh etc.

You can't begin to imagine the differences in different parts of this country

In places down South like Chennai and Bangalore it's more modern, in places up North like Bihar it's like the 19th century