Is It true Sup Forums?

Is It true Sup Forums?

Fuck no, fuck you..

kys
y
s

>when parents divorce, remarry, and race-mix, children win

Nope.avi

Women are the ultimate destroyers of civilisation of left unchecked lads.

It's probably the one weekend per month that "daddy" gets to see his daughter

Only a fucking deranged lunatic would call this "winning"

The kid lost both his parents, he can only see them one-at-a-time now, probably only sees his dad 2 days a week after a 3 hour drive. It would have been "winning" if his parents stayed together and honored their marriage vows like decent human beings, but they didn't, they ruined his life and now refuse to accept it, and pretend everything is okay despite the kid's brain being forever fucked up and scarred by divorce.

Her*

too tired

haha what an absolute mess

>acting like adults
>incapable of committing to marriage
>incapable of even committing to separation
Really stirred my pasta

but... by Sup Forums logic this makes the black guy a cuck, yes? surely he fits the criteria as he is literally raising his wife's son

the way i see it, degenerate as 'racemixing' is, racemixing is defined not as the mere act of engaging in sex with a person of another race (degenerate and repulsive as this is) but rather racemixing is the actual mix of races represented in the product of this sex, namely the racemixed child. what i see here is a purely white child, i.e. no racemixing. the mom seems to have done her job and now she is getting fucked by a nigger and while it is abhorrent, it is better than most other scenarios i can think of.

from the father's perspective, he got a white child with his wife, who then turned out to be a degenerate whore, and he moved on to a younger and more fertile woman with whom he will hopefully produce more white children

you had it right the first time
the kid is so fucked up she was born with a penis

as a child of divorce, i have to say that everything you said is wrong and that you advocate all the wrong things.

if my parents stayed together, their constant fighting and associated bullshit would have fucked me up way worse than getting divorced.

and you can bet that I was happy that they were both adult enough to be in the same room with me even though they weren't married.

>when a black guy runs away from his own kid hard enough he runs into another family

Americucks will always be the biggest cucks!

>Sweden

No one gives a shit about your dumb nigger parents. Divorce should be illegal, except in the case of infidelity in which case the perpetrator should be punished.

>Divorce should be illegal

t. muslum

Maybe it's the whiskey, but I have sat here for almost 10 minutes I think and I still can't figure out the makeup of the family tree or what is going on. Can someone spoonfeed my faggot ass please.

>women
>adults
Cool meme.

Acting like adults would mean working out differences and problems like sensible human beings, not divorcing and jumping on Tyrone

>literally wearing jerseys supporting the opposing team

no but niggers will act like niggers and rape that kid when shes 8

divorce is extremely legal and easy in islam

>mommy divorces daddy
>mommy finds tyrone
>daddy decides to try again with another white woman

It's literally written on their fucking shirts

Why is everything that existed in Europe even 100 years ago under the domain of Islam now? We have to act as modern and fucked up as possible?

>makeup of the family tree

That's where step daddy goes. The rest of them are on the ground having a BBQ and a good time.

Good thing the mom managed to get a black guy. Now her daughter can be introduced to the BBC at an early age.

stop embarrassing yourself
stop putting words in my moth

if these were adults i feel this situation would of been avoid i.e. not married in the first place or rough it out for 18 years for the kid.

fucking amateurs...kys

I'd be annoyed if my parents needed the world to know how "mature" they are by wearing shit like that in public. Way to take all attention away from your kid, retards.

>children always win by having a step father who is statically far more likely to physically/sexually abuse or murder the child (and that's before you even add in the extra factor of the step-father of a white child being black)

Yeah man divorce does wonders for the child's psyche.

They sell alcohol to literal retards in Burgerland?

What's wrong with what I said? Go and get some evidence that divorce is banned in Islam, and you'll find that it's entirely the opposite

drink some water and get off the computer for a while

>they literally couldn't help themselves from inserting race mixing into the thing
Pittery