Why do the French have such a long history in electing manlets?

Why do the French have such a long history in electing manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYwQ9wOOLxA
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtube.com/watch?v=SOPsxpMzYw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder how things will turn out with his wife. Surely he's going to want kids.

De gaulle was 6'4, so it's not that old, Sarkozy and Hollande have started a era of manlet president though

Why does the UK have such a long history of electing ugly women who look like witches?

5'8" is slightly above average in France...

He's happy with his wife's son. In other words, he's happy being a beta cuck.

Why are the French such rude, snooty bores with no banter?

There's nothing wrong with electing a manlet. They're usually pretty smart and benevolent.

Maybe he will overcompensate by being good?

Because they thought they were hot shit, but got conquered in three weeks.

Interesting they have the upside down pyramid above the obelisk in that game, what is it?

Literally only two women, and only one was elected.

>his wife's son

Please tell me this isn't real

It's le Louvre.

>not being a 1.90 Mongolian superhuman
Shake my head.

3 times real

Brigitte Macron have a son older than Emanuelle Macron.

He has three adopted children from her, including one of his former classmates. He has no children of his own, and likely never will as his wife's ovaries dried up 20 years ago.

his wife has three grown children

one is the same age as macron

French trenches in WW1 were 5ft 9in deep. There are few lanklet genes left there

His wife's son is the same age as him.

>no (((Attali)))
>no (((Drahi)))

shit pic

Chirac and Giscard were 1m90, De Gaulle 1m96 (which was gigantic for the time).
Despite your disgusting propaganda Napoléon was still higher than the average man of his time.

Why do you have an history of being ruled by women by the way ? Are all british men castrated ?

We have excellent banters, they just don't translate in your semi-french primitive language you call "english", too sophisticated.

>including one of his former classmates

Wait what, his former classmate is her child or his former classmate knocked her up?

can't argue with that!

>his wife's 3 children and 7 grandchildren
FTFY. He's literally a cucked gerontophile, most likely as a consequence of being sexually abused as a child by his teacher(s?).

>including one of his former classmates
How is that not alpha?

>Surely he's going to want to fuck kids*
ftfy and his wife provides them to him.
I agree, Charles De Gaulle was an ugly woman that looked like a witch.

women can get away with being enormous cunts where a man would be deposed almost immediately

This is now a Rothschild puppet thread

youtube.com/watch?v=QYwQ9wOOLxA

>Why do you have an history of being ruled by women by the way ? Are all british men castrated ?
Because our women tend to be more to the right than to the left. I mean Poland has a female PM and look at them? They are ready to be fined rather than take in migrant quotas.

Men have been cucks to the Jews for too long, it is time women destroyed this cuck cycle and ruled over all! Macron wants more cuckery, Le Pen would have freed you. But no, you voted for the cuck because you are of cuckold, you are a white knight, serving your black cocked masters.

He was a Zionist shill get red pilled mothafucka
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Oh yeah you had Jodie Foster as your prime minister, I completely forgot about her.

No he went to school with her son

This is how (((med))) men look like. Short, swarthy, small skulls. Pathetic little creatures. Remind me of goblins, both in appearance and in character.

No one mentions the fact France is an Alpinid country & Mediterranean/Nordic, Southern Europeans aren't as tall on average and 5'8'' isn't really manlet anyhow.

French are short as heck. My mother's side of the family is French and all the men are barely above 5'6'' and she's 5'0''. Manlet genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOPsxpMzYw4

Female Tony Abbot lookalike. kek you inbreds.

A friend from school had a milf single mother, used to bantz him about marrying his mum and making him my son

Macron is a alpha living the dream

Fuck of Nordic nigger better to be a alpha med Manlet then a blonde pussy boy

Would be alpha if he fucked and impregnated her on the side. No he just looks like a retarded creep.

>alpha
>dating an old cunt
>raising 3 kid you didn't fgather
>5'8" femboy tier height
>got used to terrorism
>wants more migrants
hmm

>fucking an old ugly unwanted woman with several children and grandchildren and no eggs left is alpha

>unwanted woman
I'd fuck her tho. Millions would

Napoleon put the tallest men on the front lines

For fuck's sake, don't you leaves have any dignity left?

>Le Pen would have freed you. But no, you voted for the cuck because you are of cuckold, you are a white knight, serving your black cocked masters.

Le Pen lost because she is a mediocre, unlikable, culturless politician, she had all the planets aligned and she managed to fuck it up, she is a burden for the far right.

I voted for her with disgust, having women in power is a recipe for disaster, you will soon see it with Big Sister May in your surveillance dystopia.

>>no (((Attali)))
>>no (((Drahi)))
???
There are 7 Attali and 4 Drahi

No, you voted for a literal Rothskike minion that wants France to become cuck central, on par with Goymany.

You've made your bed, rot in it.

lel

He is from the extreme north of France you retard, nothing remotely swarthy.
Also you are ruled by them since 200 years you cucklords.

>, she had all the planets aligned
All the media were worse on Lepen than Trump, and for decades.

Are you kidding me? She's clearly a nympho milf. She could give your dick a fucking thrombosis

>She could give your dick a fucking thrombosis
Yes, because she would fucking die of old age on it and become as stiff as a plank.

>She could give your dick a fucking thrombosis
That's not how you spell "flaccid dick syndrome".

I mean how the fuck can you even get it up over her.

>inb4 the efukt gif of ET

>but muh medias
Trust in the medias is below sea level and the candidate of the LR was politically eviscerated on the public place giving her a free ride on the right.

She has no charisma.
She is not likeable (everytime she opens her mouth it's to give some sarcastic or semi whiny/angry comment with her horrible smoker voice).
She is so retarded she thought she could pander to the brainwashed cuckolds of the far-left (who voted at 52% for Macron and 7% for her kek).
She managed to LOSE points in the debate against fucking MACRON (the guy who never made 1v1 public debate in his entire lifetime while she is on the french political scene since a decade and has dozens of debates under her belt).
She doesn't even master her economic program (she couldn't even explain the ECU).

She will lose in the exact same manner in 2022, and 2027, and so on... A decent candidate would have made at least 40% and then built momentum to become the first opposition party.

France is dead and she holds a responsibility.

mommy's boys are dictator type
nero, napoleon etc
i for one am cynically glad the cucks elected a psychopathic rothschild employee of 38 yo who never got elected to anythiing before, just because "marine and the FN are NATZEES"
let the pay for their choices

>I mean how the fuck can you even get it up over her.

Look at her body. She's built like a 20 years old slut

mitterrand was short too
the UK is a monarchy
the sheeple may ignore the queen's power but it is tremendous and way beyond any elected chief of state's anywhere
the jew got us
send help
>Emanuelle Macron
la stratégie du goblin
marrying a woman who could be your mom and shacking up with her since 15 is the antithesis of alpha
that dude never had a hetero sexual life
in fact he's a fag
he's just a psycho lusting for power

>I wonder how things will turn out with his wife. Surely he's going to want kids.
They dont need kids.
She just shits in his mouth in order for him to talk shit about trump and the people.

He is bi, you can feel it in his manners, he is androgyne.
People say he fucked Gallet, others say he fucked his wife's daughter, I would bet he fucked both.

>fag

>Emanuelle

Dried out, vag and you'd need to put a bag over its face.

just a lil psychobanker like there are so many
amazing he got elected so largely
the french are really suicidal

ANGLOS CONFIRMED THE MASTERRACE. CONTINENTAL KEKS LIVE BENEATH EVEN OUR WOMEN XDXDXDXDXD

please delete this you sick fuck

>frenchie calling Germanic languages "primitive"

I'm 1.83m and look like a manlet in Northern France

Every great leader was a manlet m8

It only started with Sarkozy.

>Every great leader was a manlet m8
you mean retarded psycho dictator

no, French average is 1m75. Well at least it was 15 year ago. Probably higher now, but only by a few cm. arabs immigrants aren't tall.

>who you calling a psycho,user?

His stepson is older than he is.

mitterrand 5.77 inches= 1m70 or 1.73
sarkozy 1m68

There has to be something to it, Hitler wasn't very tall either. In fact I thin khe was even aound the same height.

She began menopause when he was 26. But they were fuking when he was 14.

The French have always drawn the short stick. Bad luck?

PRAISE KEK

serious? thats heroes of might and magic 3. one of the best games of its decades if not the very best. still has replay value.

5'8" isn't that tall even for a woman. Almost a womlet.

1m70 in the 70-80's wasn't small.
Sarko needed fucking platform shoes and was still at the shouldedr of everybody else

^ this

checked
pic would've been better with Stronghold though

It would be like fucking a dry knot hole in a dead fall tree.

she has had so much facial surgery she is starting to look like michael jackson. Look at the plastic surgery scar from her lip lift.