Why do women have a naturally open third eye and men dont?

Why do women have a naturally open third eye and men dont?

I do. It's on the very tip of my penis.

He doesn't see much though except for some urinals, my hand and the couch cushions occasionally.

women have a high EQ.
men have a high IQ.

So women are more spiritually evolved

because of OP's perpetual and unalterable virginity, mostly.

>Sees flag
Nothing you say carrys merit

"spirituality" is a set of conditions that result in an altered state of consciousness signalled by strong emotions.

women are more emotional.
men are more rational.

women are more nuts and/or childish

FIRST
Whispering eye.

We actually have a third eye though

It's called vagina, not third eye, we don't call our dicks a 'third leg'

>we don't call our dicks a 'third leg'
You Czech dicklets certainly don't speak for the rest of us.

>eye
that's not an eye user

>Why do women have a naturally open third eye and men dont?
Men do too.
It tends to close at around 4-5 years old unless you have very open parents/surroundings/schooling/teachers.

>Support white American threads
>Recognize greatness of white American first posters
>1488 with American girls

Bless you, user

The most beautiful and the most diverse. That's all Mud Skins desire White Women.

So she can look at her man easier while performing fellatio

Japs should rule whites from their stable population holy land

White rulers crash everything with autism or get manipulated into selling out their own people too easily. Whites make the best average person, and good great ones but never consistent leaders ever.

>Why do women have a naturally open third eye and men dont?

most men arent homos but alot of men like sticking it in the pooper on there gal

No.

deep spirituality, in any form, requires a level of introspection and self-consciousness that has it's roots in deep rationality.

regardless of what you think of the logic behind the various faiths and belief systems, and however they may related (or not) to reality, there is almost always a consistent reasoning or understanding required to "self-actualize" within the confines of those systems.

if nothing else, spirituality requires some willingness and ability to contextualize events around you in a given framework. and see the deep patterns that are claimed to underlay reality.

by that definition, men are vastly more spiritually evolved.

also, there isn't a single eastern religion that simultaneously buys into the concept of a third eye, and women having it naturally open - that's 100% western white-girl bullshit.

women aren't allowed to be leaders in the church, you sure about that?

Try again, sweetie.

HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS

HOW HAS NOONE ANSWERED THIS SIMPLE QUESTION YET?

ITS BECAUSE MEN LITERALLY GET THEIR DICKS MUTILATED AT BIRTH IN THE WEST AND THUS LITERALLY ARE TRAUMATIZED AWAY FROM SPIRITUALITY AS SOON AS THEY ARE BORN

Because they are not as intelligent, strong or practical as men so have to invent fictional things to be good at.

Is that why women are extremely materialistic, vain, and utterly slutty?

Eastern ways are superior in every way but banking, cancerous spreading, resource consumption/waste and hedonism

Oh and most women which is a big one

Women pretend

They're good at deception

Fucking disgusting.

Both men and women have this third eye.

Women's is turned inwards.
Men's is turned outwards.

I'd open her third eye if you catch my drift.

Is that why they steal the seed of superior males?? Are they sapping my energy supply?

Yeah, tons of bitches always pretend to be ''so spiritual'' when they are the least spiritual beings in existence
I was once fucking a crazy bitch that said she could see or sense spirits or someshit like that. Hey, maybe some people can, but not that dumb materialistic bitch

Actual natural born Shaman here.

Women aren't more spiritual at birth, they are simply more afraid of death which causes them to seek religion.

However when it comes to mastering more advanced energy work women tend to be absolutely terrible at it. In all my experience women are generally destined for mediocrity, never straying further into greatness or falling further into failure. While this makes women excellent at the basics, they tend to always fail at the more difficult tasks.

I'm not here to give lessons or a big speech, just telling the truth as it is.

I have my third eye open only when I need to take a shit. I personally believe the third eye should be used for poo-ing only. Some women choose to open them all the time because they enjoy anal. It is their choice, really.

I'm not sure i understand, i THINK you mean that you want to penetrate her vaginal cavity without your penis, and proceed to move in a pumping manner at the level of your hips and proceed so until ejaculation near the entrance of her womb occurs.

Then again, this is all guesswork, i probably misunderstood you.

In canada, tons of women will say some shit like they can ''totally see your aura'' while they are sipping on their fucking Starbucks coffee in their slutty designer yoga pants
Women are just full of shit and try to seem interesting but most of them are all the same

Its not that simple in reality.

He means he wants to take her as an apprentice and teach her ancient secrets of meditation

Fuck you you pretentious piece of shit shove your shaman energy up your ass

looks like she has 3 brown eyes

Why can I sometimes see when my eyes are closed? Everything seems to give off a yellowish glow when I "see" like this. Only happens a few times a year and only lasts for a minute or two.

Yes they are stealing your male energy and feeding off it. Usually these are called a succubus, but the fact is they are basically every woman

Brain tumour

Which is ? Their cunt ?

>third eye

Go back to plebbit

Nah.
You don't even know what you're talking about, you've just read about chakras on some magazine and now sit down 10 minutes a week thinking you're oh, so spiritual.
Then you talk with other people so you can jerk each-other egos off about your "spiritual development" and such. Being stupid must suck.

>third eye

That's an interesting name for a cunt mate

Leave out the stupid shaman part, IDC unless you were to make that relevent

The rest is fine and true enough

Women are the constants. Men are the variables. One expires. The other is expendable.

Should I put a cork in my dickhole and send my seed back inside me?

Look up kundalini and sexuality

Spiritual evolution is determined on an individual basis, not a collective basis.

Women don't have any more of a naturally open ajna chakra (AKA 'third eye') than men do.

How do I decide which semen demons to trust with my energy fluids???

Is it better to mind control her by injecting my fluids or keep them all to myself for maximum balls blued?

>women have high EQ
I fucking hate this meme. Women's emotions are less developed than their minds.

Women use speech as a form of self-therapy, not communication

Sage this thread and KYS

Activating your ajna chakra (AKA 'third eye') is one way among many to awaken your siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

>Why do women naturally have both legs open and men dont?

There is no fucking third eye (((new age))) fags

This. Women are just good at pretending, talking bullshit and playing with crystals. True sprituality is a privat thing.