Human trash likes Trump. They don´t even know what climate change is...

Human trash likes Trump. They don´t even know what climate change is. Why is it so important to save jobs in dying industries. And look at these people. Are they even human?

>Are they even human?
They're rural and suburban retards.

/thread

>let industries die
>be unemployed for 70 years
>avoid 0.0000000000000000000003 degrees of warming
>literally human

>posts innocuous picture of normal, average Americans
>asks if they're even human

woah, is that that dude who killed the people in portland?

>implying the left looks human at all

>They don't even know what climate change is.

Do you, Finngol?

HOLY FUCK IT IS!? I THOUGHT HE DID NOT SUPPORT TRUMP PRE-ELECTION

WTF IS GOING ON

>Why is it so important to save jobs in dying industries
because you dont rob peter to pay paul, these industries may be dying but that doesnt mean thousands of peoples livelihoods dont depend on them, its simply not the case that we will continue to use fossil fuels as a means of energy production, but expecting the change to happen overnight is both ignorant, dangerous and immensely damming to many people and their families.
furthermore referring to them as sub human literally puts you in the same boat as those you demonise. Faggot

>mfw im replying to a troll thread

GUYS FUCK THIS BAIT WTF IS THIS, who is covering what up? There was a bunch of reports about how Jeremy christian did not support Trump pre election, but OP's pic shows him at a pre-election rally.

>saving the jobs of a few hicks is totally worth continuing the damaging of the earth that could cost the lives of millions in the future
Hmmmm. Really makes ya think......

The climate is going to change no matter what we do.
So what should we do to cope with that?

It is well knowen that the rising sealevel will hit the netherland hard because they basicly live under the sea. Yet they won´t be hit as hard as some third world countries simply because they are rich.
So in my oppinon we should focus more on prosperity and lifting people out of poverty rather than to prevent a 0.5° increase in temperature.
Forcing enciromently friendly methodes of energy production onto the people ahead of its time will only hurt those on the bottom.
This is true for poor people in the west aswell as third world countries.

>avoid 0.0000000000000000000003 degrees of warming
i don't give a fuck about global warming or the paris accord because i'm not a faggot.

but isn't that supposed to mean we would slow down or halt the temperature increase?

>thinks the mining industry is a bunch of hicks
nice try champ, what a pathetic understanding of the world you have

hurr durr California baristas with liberal arts degrees are smart, and rural blue collar workers with engineering degrees and the accompanying workers with advanced trade tickets are dumb

your a legitimate idiot mate its not the 18th century anymore, miners arent cracking rocks with pick axes and pulling carts

shut up fincuck, you fucking nance

>t. Mining hick
Ah yes, should have known from the Aussie flag.

>rural blue collar workers with engineering degrees
are engineers blue collar?

my brother and father both have engineering degrees btw and it's a very liberal field.

not even you dead shit, i just have an understanding of how the world works. you might too if you removed the Libyan cock from your arse and had a look outside

>are engineers blue collar?
entirely depends on the field

>my brother and father both have engineering degrees btw and it's a very liberal field.
good on them, and you can be liberal and understand the concept of 'dont rob peter to pay paul'

Doesn't Germany use coal too? They and Poland, and Ukraine.

Russia prefers gas and oil, France is nuclear and doesn't want to buy fuels from us.

Wow you mad hick. Angry I'm not gonna consider you some kind of genius because you can break rocks with a pneumatic drill or something? You don't even know the difference between your and you're. In an ideal world you people wouldn't even be allowed to vote.

I shilled for Trump during the election for the memes but I never actually voted for him. Am I a degenerate?

>calls out grammar on a north korean dating website

You are on Sup Forums of course you are degenerate.

That's not him, user.

Christian is bigger and has a wider face.

I guess I'm trash

If you really believe the Paris Agreement will have any noticable influence on the climate despite it costing literal trillions of dollars you obviously dont know jack shit about the Paris Agreement other then 'some countries signed it and someone on tv told me its good for the environment' youre the one who doesnt understand it

Sorry Goldstein, the Times where you could sway peoples opinion by constantly yelling the same things over and over have long since past

Nah, the real redpill is that global warming

>opens up arctic oil reserves.

>more plants and trees.

>Coastal cities slowly flood, which means lots of infrastructure spending.

Climate Change will inevitably be seen as a good thing. 3/4ths f the planet and is water, out of what's left, 1/3rd is desert.

Because of the climate changing, deserts are starting to greenify

Liberal people are the new niggers.

They go out and protest just for the sake of protesting and bashing stones and empty beer bottles on children's heads.

When they get caught by the police their answer is always:

"HURR DURR FUCK THE POLICE I DINDU NUFFIN"

Actually I am a Trump supporter and a scientist and I can bet everything I own you have no clue what the science behind climate change is like that is based in the atmosphere-here of Venus as a model and that the models used to try and predict it use linear equations with single variables like carbon when climate is a non linear system so the models are useless and have never been accurate

>tfw you make fun of people for not knowing something you actually know nothing about

liberal indoctrinated idiots listening to Zionist media repeating whatever they are and trying to act like they know wtf they are talking about

hA HA ha benis.
Dude am sick of fucking your mom