What would america be if there woudnt be any black people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ahoJReiCaPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Valhalla

Kangs

If there were no black people american liberals would try to flood the country european style with many somalians

Less crime.

A haven of sexually unsatisfied white women craving bigger black cocks, I suspect.

A nation that assaults other nations for petty resources and politics but with little less ghettos.

We would of enslaved native Americans.

Culture less

youtu.be/ahoJReiCaPk

Prosperous

Prosperity

A lot less crime, and lower taxes from the lack of gibs that need paid for

Thank god for abortion

A nation with crime rate nearly halved with only a 13% reduction in population.

we would just go back to making fun of poor white trash and hillbillies like we used to.
you grow up on the wrong side of the tracks you get made fun of.

safer

Greatest nation ever since half their budget all of the sudden could be spent on more interesting stuff like science, space and innovations.

>Americans would be in the middle ages without blacks
You played yourself burger.

Better.

but without black people, what use would welfare programs be?

we need blacks otherwise there would be no welfare programs to help the poor so i think we need them

>my attempt at shitposting what do u think? 1/10? it's friday night here in aus and im a bit tipsay suck me long time
xoxo

Beautiful.

Heaven

>What would america be if there woudnt be any black people
One step close to paradise.

>enslaves niggers
>builds massive world economy
>hate niggers for making it happen

You people are so fucked. You owe your entire existence to blacks, and it kills you. I bet you listen to rap and rock and roll. You should consider suicide.

KFC Free

Cotton didn't build America you stupid fucking nigger.

It'd be segregated in some other way, likely by gender I'm sure. People want to be the victims too badly right now to assume otherwise.

probably the same with less ghettos and crime but with worse music

yeah
i agree with this guy

how come black people stopped working all of a sudden?

and how did Australia/england/scotland succeed without slaves?

so many questions, so little time.

Fucking paradise.

There would literally be zero things wrong, we'd be at total peace able to travel hundreds of miles as one people united with our guns pointed at the rest of the world.

>Rock-n-roll
>Implying blacks made it popular

Explain why despite slavery's "prosperity" the south has always been poor as fuck and could never compete with the north.

It's because slavery is a terrible economic decision

Europe with a bigger army and far more freedom and capitalism.

Hmm, another rare one tonight. Proxy fagging or truly rare?

The fuck is you aussies obsession with niggers?

America wouldn't have had such a hard on for diversity, and the rest of the world wouldn't have been influenced by it.

>worse music
but all the best musicians were white

I'm guessing the root cause of non-western immigration is slavery. The history and treatment of niggers in the US was something that was protested both in the US and Europe, and resulted in the acceptance of non-whites living among whites, and fighting for their rights.
If there weren't any niggers in the US, anti-racism would never have become a thing in the first place, and non-western immigration would never have become normalized.

Because blacks were exploited and made poor and do happen to heavily populate the south. Whites however owe ALL of their success to black labor.

Probably an abbo that got on pol between huffs of paint

no peanut butter
a lot fewer rapes and murders
schools that work
exponentially less spittle in your food

blacks that you weak fags enslaved built it. you should seriously fucking die for how weak you fags were. you could not do this from your own labor, you have to force people to do it. THAT is the epitome of viral WEAKNESS in your race. Also my dick is big as fuck.

>i was only pretending to be a race cuck
Neck yourself

Nice

Of course blacks made it popular , worthless faggot.

White just made it PALATABLE AND SAFE. Just like you do with food.

FPBP

They worked so hard at cotton fields, but now they're lazy as fuck. Wtf happened? Was importing niggers to do your work a stupid idea after all? Did that big nosed slave merchant tricked white man with defective product once again?

safe

>when your level of internet image board ironic humor causes you to post shitty shitposts from a country with the largest shitposting deposits.

The place looks sick as fuck though, you gotta give it that

You were so fucking weak you were enslaved by Englishmen. Pathetic.

Nearly no crime, far less tax funds going to welfare, less than half the current obesity rates, and education results jump to the best in the world.

>jimmy hendrix
>miles davis
>john coltrane
>wu-tang clan
>charles mingus
and let's not even talk about modern music, like half of the best new american artists are black, and black music have had a lot of influence in the US

Im white, just trolling you because you are a weak easily triggered fag.

No we wouldn't have. We initially tried that, but they kept dying off from the diseases that Euros brought over. That's why the African slave market was tapped into.

Carver didn't invent peanut butter, that's a myth. So even better for your list.

instant +20% GDP modifier

Be quiet boy
Your nigger kind are bushmen. Tribesmen. Cannibal, savage, primitive ooga booga monkeys who were exploited easily by the Arabs long before they were exploited by the whites, and will long be exploited by the Chinese because you're all on average too stupid to fight back by cooperating with your fellow monkey horde long enough to be independent of your masters. Pathetic

>Not nigger culture means no culture
wew

REEEEEEEEE MUH CULTURE, haha you wiggers are so pathetic. Your culture is based on stealing shit from niggers. KYS.

I'm Swiss you wigger

the civil rights movement in the US brought on changes in Australia too. In 1962, abbos got the right to vote and in 1965 they ended the white only immigration policy

For every great black artist i can list 10-12 great white ones.

was my shitpost truly shit though?
please let me be shit like the other aussies
:(

safe

Any wealth that the slaves brought in was destroyed with the civil war several times over.

You mean before or after they built the country?

White culture did fine even before whites came across niggers

>blacks that you weak fags enslaved built it

Actually blacks enslaved each other, then sold their slaves to European traders.

I am also now jewish. Stop me when we do not own all the money. How does it feel to be a sad poorfag? And a white one too. Damn. Being Jewish and accepted as white kills the goy. We have all the money. Look at you vermin just die killing each other and warring against blacks while we profit.

nah black people have cool names

>am i a shitposter yet?

There would be a lot less angry faces in the street.

>3% of people owned slaves
>was economically bad for the south by and large

Oh okay

f-fucking based

>>Americans would be in the middle ages without blacks
Nah! we still would of had chinks and paddies.

that's because they used to didn't get enough recognition because of racism, in modern day half of the best american and british artists are black or part black

I am fucking literally rich while you kill each other. Think about it. Or just die poor.

That's due to white guilt
White people humor blacks and their "art" but really we chuckle to each other about how simple and emotionally straightforward it is

of course they didn't make it popular. racist fucks like you hated it until white people started doing it.

heaven on earth

If niggers are the source of America's wealth & prosperity why isn't Africa rich

>white guilt
that's stupid, if that's the case then why is it popular in other white countries with no "white guilt" and in other non-white countries?

ew fag

underrated

You could go to every part of the city and not fear being attacked or robbed.

Fear as in, I don't want to deal with these fucking niggers and their evil shit, I'll stay on my side of the city.

It's not the darker skin or curly hair that disgusts me most about niggers. It's the jawline. It's so protruded it's ungodly. My god they look like literal apes. How could anyone find that attractive?

>jewish slave merchants sold niggers to rich colonial jew plantation owners and a few rich goyim to harvest cotton
>implying our bridges are built with cotton or our constitution was written on nigger paw-picked cotton
>implying the average white goyim in the 21st century wanted jews to mass import niggers so now we have to deal with them

Like Europe without muslim trash, far more advanced and civilised I'd wager.

West Virginia

A utopian society that would have likely colonized Mars by now

If there were no America flooding European countries with niggers wouldn't even be a concept.

literally A LEAF
>American revolution only occured cause FFs didnt wanna pay tax on their income
>income was based on slavery
>no slavery, no revolution

let's not talk about modern music because it's embarrassingly bad.

BMWF
endless pics lol

Depends on what you consider black or white.
Also its more of a cultural thing rather than actual racial thing.
Brazil for example follows a mostly africalike culture while US follows an european culture and well, guess which country can manufacture 10nm chips and which one can't.
Probably a better question would be "what would america be if everyone in it followed the superior secularist european culture"?

>women with beastiality fetishes would go unfulfilled and have to raise white children instead.

Sounds truly horrifying desu.

women use niggers as dildos in the same way men will fuck their sexbots in the future

in both cases, they're just afraid of something good and real

also, once you go black
>we don't want you back
>you're a single mother
>you have AIDS

yep