Daily reminder that foreskin does not cause "health problems." It doesn't cause AIDS or infections...

Daily reminder that foreskin does not cause "health problems." It doesn't cause AIDS or infections. Literally billions of men have healthy, intact foreskins. Every doctor and nurse who has ever performed a nonconsensual circumcision should have their hands sawn off.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/hFRjx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans literally get their dicks mutilated for their jewish masters let that sink in.

circumcision is a jewish invention

Shut the fuck up. I had phimosis and would have been glad with a circumcision as a toddler instead of having an operation after having sex for the first times.

>Be American
>Get Jew'd

If you think I should lose my dick because yours was deformed, then you deserve to be shot.

that foreskin feels good doesn't it frapebro?

Another person anal because their hippie mom didn't circumcise them as a baby so now women look at his dick and get grossed out.

I got mine cut with a fair bit left at least so I can still stroke it dry and shit. I'll take the happy medium I guess

I got cut, but I won't be cutting off the skin of my sons, that's for damn sure.

You don't have to remove the entire foreskin for phimosis you goy-enabler.
>t. had phimosis and still have a foreskin

wut is smegma

I used to bleed out the jap-eye everytime I got kicked or took a football or wharever to the nads as a kid. Tried to hide it was happening for as long as possible (idk why)
Woke up after an operation without one.

Quite the opposite. I'm resentful of having been circumcised.

Something easily removed with water.
>let's saw baby's feet off so he doesn't get toe jam.

>He didn't know how to stretch his foreskin
>His mother didn't help him as a kid to cure the phimosis
>He ended up cutting his dick after doctor Silverstein told him there was no other option
>His gf is fucking jammal right now because he has a well formed, giant dong with an untouched foreskin and frenulum that makes her feel like a real women instead if your little shitty mutilated deformed dick

What is a shower ?

did you have surgical intervention? what did you do?

Surgical Intervention and a few days in hell.

blame your parents not his fault little faggot

where do cut guys feel the most pleasure in their dick? aren't all the good bits cut away?

Literally takes 10 seconds to clean it. Better cut my legs off cuz they can get dirty

Where does all the removed foreskin go?

its a tactic to cripple men so they cant bind chemically to a female since the foreskin has lots of nerves that cause the binding on a chemical level... just look how nice the crippled men are to females...
hint hint jews and orcs are some of the tribes that do it by force of religion

Are their actually people on this bored who have had their dicks mutilated? Fucking disgusting

>sheepfuckers don't shower
go figure

antiaging face cream, im not joking

Kiwis are literally the Germans of Oceania

>that comfy feel when you still have your foreskin

>nonconsensual
>consensual

fuck you were actually not joking
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

>inb4 summon nordic archive bro

Here's the archive:

>huffingtonpost com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html