Scotland thread - /comfy/ edition

Remove anglo. English out.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=LeX0xUsDHKk

Blood war when, brothers?

/éire/

Teach us your ways, cousin. SRA when?

why's your thread so dead a chara

>although Braveheart and cartoons give Americans a macho impression on Scotland you're all just pale ginger libcucks

>Air gun license

You ever think we should maybe not leave political action to the SNP anymore? Especially after the failed referendum.

Gradualism was a mistake. Gas the 79 group.

I think we should start violent action famalam. Democratic politics will get nowhere so long as we have 55% cowards. According to Mel Gibson (praise be upon him) in The Patriot, a minority of Yanks wanted to rebel, yet they still did and won. They certainly haven't looked back.

What we really need is some sort of black swan to tip public opinion heavily in our favour.

Ireland probably wouldn't be independent today without the British army's harsh response to the Easter Rising. Maybe we need a James Connolly. Or a Horst Wessel, if you prefer.

Tbh senpai, if the current situation gets any worse and we keep getting dragged against our will, it'll be me who fills that role.

>Ireland probably wouldn't be independent today...

Irish independence has always been a joke. Emigration increased after it was achieved and continues to be the highest of any western European nation. We actually have a significant number of Irish illegal immigrants in the US. If ireland is so wonderful, why are these people choosing to live like Honduran squatters?

So go independent if you want to be like ireland. You'll lose half your population overnight and, because it's now 2017, it'll be replaced with kebab.

>tfw Scottish submissive fag with a Dominant masculine English bf

He's so wonderful. I've never been in love before. And I am with him.

All of the British Isles belongs to Britain. I mean, it's right in the name.

The sad truth of the matter is scottish nationalists don't leave the cities . Go to the islands and the Highlands and see who is preserving scottish culture and our old ways . They're almost all English .

>Dutchland
>Not including the Netherlands

Scotland is such a pathetic fucking cuck country. You will never leave the union because you're fucking cowards and you know that the Englishmen whom you hate so much are the ones who are actually paying for your daily haggis. To be fair, why wouldn't you hate them, it's not like you ever meet them since they're usually at their jobs instead of loitering around and drinking buckfast. I do kind of hope that you leave though, being too cucked to be your own country is ironically the only thing that prevents you from taking our place as the cuck capital of Europe.

My boyfriend makes me feel like a lassie

>"British Isles"

Stop this PLS

Pretty much this. I'm from Islay and I've heard that the Gaelic college there is filled with English wanting to learn about the heritage of the island. Most of the younger locals don't care, yet they're the biggest flag wavers.

Would be up for violent action in the future, even though we have a good chance in the next 2 years.
Fucking tired of the English. Hear girls in my uni lectures talking about how they only moved here for free tuition. Fucking scum are ruining our country. Saor alba gu brath, brothers

Nice union flag, jock.
You're pretty much a non country.

>wales is a principality and n.ireland is a province
The UK isn't even a country, it's a political union.

I'm English and I want Scotland to leave the union we are sick of paying for you Scots. You wouldnt last five minutes without us, it would be fucking hilarious to watch Scotland fail and I bet you would still blame us English.