Daily reminder that this man is a fucking retard and if you voted for him you're even more of a fucking retard

Daily reminder that this man is a fucking retard and if you voted for him you're even more of a fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck white people

I voted for him thinking it would implode American Society, and some form of internal strife would restart society and end my shitty life, but no, nothing happened, as usual.

I'm still waiting for an epidemic or some natural disaster, the happening is never coming.

You voted for him thinking "hurrr ooga booga" because you're a fucking retard incapable of coherent thought.

What the fuck is this?

Jews

His intelligence is completely irrelevant to me. He was our best chance at beating back the leftist hordes, ridding ourselves of shitkins and purging the west of globalism, so I voted for him.
I doubt that he'll actually follow through on most of it, considering his decision to strike based Assad, but he might, and considering all I can really do is vote, I'm happy with that.
Also the fact that so brutally wrecks shills is amusing.

kill yourself shill rat

He's incapable of all those things, because like you, he's a fucking retard.

He is perfectally capable of all those things, because like me he has god like, infallible intelligence.

If you think all is now OK because he pulled out of the Paris accord, think again.
He has shafted his supporters every day since he was inaugurated and he will continue to do so. Wake up people

But he's right.

Trump supporters are most triggered of all. Even an ounce of self reflection and you're a cuck, their endless chase of conspiracies, circlejerking, they're literally just as bad as liberals baka

Degenerate OP is butthurt that America rejected the rapist and his enabling crook of a wife.

love the humility

>b-but he's OUR retard!
half the niggers on this board

That's what Louis F at the Nation of Islam said. Hillary or Trump - either was another step closer to the end of the world

Still butthurt about the paris agreement?

chase of conspiracies get red pilled bruh

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Ignorance fueled a lot of Trump's supporters but deep down inside I think Trump plays to the painfully confident and ignorant person

lol, trying to red pill me on the Holocaust bruh?

Daily Reminder GLOBAL WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=aPm0NKcBZcY

Holocaust denial is fucking nonsense meth head shit. Take your cherry picked evidence and shove it all the way up your asshole.

Hello shareblue, how does it feel knowing here you will accomplish absolutely nothing.

Op, go wash ure filthy STD cunt.

no u

daily reminder that daily reminders are to remind us daily that anons who post daily reminders are faggots.

Daily reminder that the man in the picture is smarter than you.

Daily reminder to sage all retard threads.

Daily reminder that if you support the Democrats or the Republicans, you support the agenda of AIPAC Zionists and Wall Street banksters.