This man, Janusz Korwin-Mikke is a role model for millions of young Poles

This man, Janusz Korwin-Mikke is a role model for millions of young Poles.

Just look at "Children's Day" in Polish parliament
youtube.com/watch?v=Nvg5_Nmpz8g

Some of his views:
> One of Korwin-Mikke's idiosyncratic claims that caught public attention was him denying the basis for women's suffrage, as according to him most women were not interested in politics anyway and would more often vote for a welfare state. He also claims that women are generally less intelligent than men.

> Other provocative statements include his claim that there is no written proof that Adolf Hitler was aware of the Holocaust. He also stated that the difference between rape and consensual sex is very subtle.

> He further claimed that: "there is a hypothesis that the attitudes of men are passed to women by way of the semen which penetrates the tissue... now when contraceptives are much more in use, the women become much more independent"

> He proposed that the European Commission's Berlaymont building would be better used as a brothel

> On 1 March 2017, Korwin-Mikke sparked controversy by stating that women must be paid less than their male counterparts due to them being "smaller, weaker and less intelligent", during a debate in the European Parliament regarding the gender pay gap.

> Korwin-Mikke has been married three times and has eight children by four women; his private life has been a subject of much controversy, especially within right-wing circles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/
youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korwin_(herb_szlachecki)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comparing western brainwashed kids to our youngsters we don't need to be worried about the nearest future.

wow old faggots have some hot femine boypussies coming into the party

Based korwin-mikke

go on, escape europe, and do not receive all the gibmedats and take your toilet washers back

pro-tip you won't, you can only blackmail your overlords like you did while in the empire

btw i've realized i can understand polish with no subtitels, you are truly my rightfull clay

We will laugh at this 20 years from now after the EU has transformed Poland to a secular, enlightened, multiculutural state.

Is he, dare I say, /ournigger/?

Yo Boba, chill the fuck down, shouldn't you be doina a hiv test right now?

>(((korwin)))

Could he be ..... /ourguy/?

A real human bean. It gives me hope to have people like that in my near-abroad

Fuckin euronigga, he's yapping against us, against ruskis, saluting as German and wants to be leader...
We'll stop paying them, but those krauts should kick their teth in hard, instead of listening to them

>old tight assed fart
>role model for millions of youngsters

retardation

Srebrenica Symbol: a crochet of a white flower with green center and 11 petals.

fuck off karachan

I concur with all of his statements. Catholic nros don't let those globohomo degenerates tell you otherwise. Keep stronk.

>These are considered controversial statements.
Why is the 'modern world' so shit?

Korwin is more Sup Forums than the Sup Forums itself. Interesting person to hear or read, not exactly to vote for

>korwin MiKike

Its a shame he is always been all in on the memes instead of actually trying to do some good.
He knows whats up.

the first guy in the video?

He told that people need to defend "God, Honour, Fatherland" more, so at least he is a Pole

Aka Ozjasz Goldberg, the only based hebrew

All Poles are Crypto-kikes. Poland is as untouched as Israel because they are already at maximum diversity.

> attitudes of men are passed to women by way of the semen
Why do these guys always start with good ideas like:
>woman's suffrage was a mistake
And then sperg out completely into:
>sperm is a way to pass on ideas

Fuck, the goyim know. Dont you dare say a bad word about the new Khazaria

Ok! Do they get their industry back overnight if they do that?

I've been in that room, how'd you get that pic Sven

>Same thing Schoppenhauer and others have said already 100 years ago
>muh outrage

Yeah, he talks great, BUT.

>that nose tho

I'm undecided. He makes sense, but he's a fucking jew

You'd be suprised, but hes onto something, google modern findings in telegony

>> He further claimed that: "there is a hypothesis that the attitudes of men are passed to women by way of the semen which penetrates the tissue... now when contraceptives are much more in use, the women become much more independent"

That retarded shit tho

>I support the protection of life from conception to natural death. But a natural death for a murderer is a death on the gallows.

>When in organism there are cancer cells, they have to be removed, not helped because they're "so young" and "so creative".

>If we want humanity to develop, the television should show us people who are healthy, beautiful, strong, honest and wise - not perverts, murderers, weaklings, losers, idiots or invalids.

based polack

Bump
Women voting needs to be reversed , the Jews aren't even doing most of the cucking it's the fucking women

I work 20m from his office in the EP

Imagine someone created a political party in a country were only men could vote
>Supported nazi's
>Hated immigration
>wanted to make guns legal
Fucking tell me they wouldn't win the election every time
Men aren't even cucked , it's women , no man would ever argue against this party

He is onto something, though. Since I have forced my gf to eat my cum after a few months she seems much more submitted to me

I have some serious doubts about Swedes

>gf

how'd you do this

jest i on

bump

Who's the nigger in the beginning?

More like 150-200 years ago

How does it smell?

please construct explosive device and blow up that den of vipers
you will be regarded as hero for all eternity

How do you post on a nazi website form EU institution IP? Won't they send you to a reeducation camp?

>In addition, a Chinese scientist has proposed possible molecular mechanisms that may account for telegony; however, his work is predicated on the beliefs of pre-Mendelian breeders to reinforce the idea that traits are passed from earlier matings.[18][19] The proposed mechanisms include the penetration of spermatozoa into the somatic tissues of the female genital tract, the incorporation of the DNA released by spermatozoa into maternal somatic cells, the presence of fetal DNA in maternal blood, incorporation of exogenous DNA into somatic cells, presence of fetal cells and fetal DNA in maternal blood and sperm RNA-mediated non-Mendelian inheritance of epigenetic changes
>As reported in 2014, experiments with the fly Telostylinus angusticollis showed that "it is possible for a male to transmit features of his phenotype via non-genetic semen-borne factors to his mate's subsequent offspring sired by another male."

Who knows, maybe it works with humans too

This a million times.

It's not the fucking kikes that are causing problems; it's the women, their retarded voting habits & lack of decency.

He is not a Pole he simply lives in Poland. You are born Polish you cannot simply become transform Polish. That mentality is what creates multicultural problems. Like how Reddit people will claim "BASED BLACK GUY" for having views similar to them when that race in whole does not.

>Since I have forced my gf to eat my cum after a few months she seems much more submitted to me
I will remember this wisdom for the rest of my life, o great sage.

Well except the paying less to a woman I'm with him.

Do you know Jose Papi?

I kind of feel bad for blacks bron in Poland. They won't be accepted as full fledged Poles by the majority, including myself, no matter how hard they try

As it should be. Before you know, you could end up like Germany.

>millions of young Poles

How much is that in human lives?

He's not wrong about women. They vote for welfare states all around the world. They are more often badly informed and more prone to voting based on emotions and looks. All in all, i think that the voting rights should be issued only to married men with children.

Reminder that our first black MP returned to Nigeria after he didn't get reelected and started a farm.

Godson? He looks comfy there

Based Poland. The hope of Europe standing strong against invasion from the south.

When I think of Poland, I think of the Soviet anthem, you guys truly deserve a manly and powerful anthem such as that one. Full of manly spirit and pride for the land.

Yeah, I wish him luck in his homeland, he did stop the gay marriage here so he's okay in my book.

idk, but about two ashtrays

Nope, guy simply living in Poland is some burger, who doesn't respect our traditions and who want to make us more multicultural just for sake of it, because he needs some ebonics here
"God, Honour, Fatherland" is one of major fundamentals of Polish identity
He is Polish, because he takes our culture as his own
Yet we won't truly trust him, because he is black

You would have to be a Pole to understand this
Our target isn't racial uniformity, because we almost have it
Our target is unity of core values and beliefs. We are divided now, because we have 30% of leftists, who believe more in marxists values than in Polish ones
Therefore we need to make it clear that all Poles should believe in what makes Poles Polish and even if a foreigner as this man takes it as his own then it makes him a Pole

No wonder, he knows that they eat da popo
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It's not tha kikes but da womyn is utterly wrong either way.

/thread

You won't be able to keep those right wing values if you let anyone be Polish. I'm a multiethnic society, right wing parties constantly have to cuck and move to the left to appeal to non-whites. For example, America will never be able to have a democratically elected far right party, because 40% of the voters would never even consider voting for them. Keep Poland Polish if you want to keep God, Honor, and the Fatherland.

Am a Burger can confirm this

>non-genetic semen-borne factors.
So what exactly is transferred?

DO NOT ACCEPT EATING DA POO POO! BASED BLACK GUY!!

Nope, it isn't letting anyone be Polish
Only those, who accept our values as their own
It is a fucking difference, but you won't ever understand this

What is the fucking difference?
Remember how Italians made their ghettos in USA?
Or how Irish claimed that they are Irish first then American?
Fuck all those, it is what brought a problems on your soil, not some niggers that swarmed you afterwards
There weren't any unity at the first place, burger

Epigenetic factors :^)

Seriously, to anyone who haven't seen this yet. Watch it, fucking goldmine

>token nigger
polska why

What I learned ITT:
Poles don't understand how genetics work.

You can't have a cohesive nation that is reduced to values. That creates a situation where someone who is completely foreign is considered part of your nation because he agrees with you, but your own brother might not be because he disagrees with you. A nation has to be built on something that you are born with and nobody can become in order to be stable. Making a nation of values makes it so you only view people who think like you do as your people, which is a recipe for political instability.
>muh Italians and Irishmen
The reason they integrated is that they became a part of the white American ethnicity. After a generation they become culturally and physically similar to an Anglo-Saxon american. A black guy in Poland would take generations of interbreeding to become ethnically Polish.

Yes swead. Turn my country into multicultural paradise. To do that, send all hot blonde bimbos here so they can spread peace, tolerance, legs and feminism. We already have girls from ukraine and they are great.

Dude, he have bigger power level than most faggots here. He is insane but we picked him as a joke to ridicule EU parliment.

Flag checks out

Link to a study about telegony in flies:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/

Abstract:
>Newly discovered non-genetic mechanisms break the link between genes and inheritance, thereby also raising the possibility that previous mating partners could influence traits in offspring sired by subsequent males that mate with the same female (‘telegony’). In the fly Telostylinus angusticollis, males transmit their environmentally acquired condition via paternal effects on offspring body size. We manipulated male condition, and mated females to two males in high or low condition in a fully crossed design. Although the second male sired a large majority of offspring, offspring body size was influenced by the condition of the first male. This effect was not observed when females were exposed to the first male without mating, implicating semen-mediated effects rather than female differential allocation based on pre-mating assessment of male quality. Our results reveal a novel type of transgenerational effect with potential implications for the evolution of reproductive strategies.

I'll play Korwin's apologist for a while here. If his words were to be treated non-literally, as he usually says anecdotal things, then this controversial sperm thing is much saner. Most women really do accept their partner's political views as their own, because usually women don't have hard ideological convinctions at all. And good dicking certainly helps that

>On 1 March 2017, Korwin-Mikke sparked controversy by stating that women must be paid less than their male counterparts due to them being "smaller, weaker and less intelligent", during a debate in the European Parliament regarding the gender pay gap.

Id like to see a video of that. Also way to go Poland - youre doing God's work.

PS - miss your apples.

This grandpa is an inspiration to us all.

>has eight children by four women
- that we KNOW about.
I love this kurwa

youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ

Adter continous losses in elections, he has chosen a new strtategy, now he wants to breed his own electorate

Eh it worked the last time. You guys once had so many nobles that your election looked like a democratic nation.

The thing is that you advocate for highly individualist society, while I advocate for highly collectivist society
Why? Because you think that goddamn Italians or Irish weren't problem at all, that anyone can believe in anything in your country as long he is white
Individuality brought 1968 and all that sexual revolution on America
It started feminism, critical theory, new marxism, hippies and all degenerates
Individual nations are easier to subvert

He drank a bad batch of that bathtub wodka to come up with that theory.

hehe... What's the story behind his odd surname, though? I thought you were all called Kowalski.

You never heard of "slut-face"? Too much cock around, and it can affect a woman's biochemistry. The exact mechanism is unimportant.

>taking Korwin seriously
Kurwaaaaaaaa

This. Jozef Piłsudski is smiling with pride.

Everyone is a nigger in the dark

I beg to differ. My skin is so pale even under the slightest bit of light the only other race I could be mistaken for is vampire.

It's actually quite interesting genealogically. The original paternal name is Mücke, and his forefathers are probably from Sweden, later they were given the name nobleman name Korwin
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korwin_(herb_szlachecki)
So he's kind of a nobleman

No I havent. I don't bother with society anymore. I'll have to look this up now..

sziro djakuju

Nah. We are /his men/.

So is Poland self sufficient?
I bet it doesn't even grow enough food to feed its population.
The world should be one, but right now it cannot work, because humans are not smart enough; not evolved enough.
Eutelegenisis can fix this. And we can finally have world peace and utopia.

>This man, Janusz Korwin-Mikke is a role model for millions of young Poles.
Not really, though hundreds of thousands might be true.