Places of Combat

I'm joining the Marines at the end of the summer. Where are some places I could expect to be sent into combat in the near future?

Expect to polish the shit out of some kick plates in Pendleton or Parris Island. Followed by 4 years of being told how to clean your room as if you were a retarded child. also, Syria.

bump?

Syria? Really? I thought that's pretty much done.

Somewhere hot, I'll see you there burger

I don't want to start my own thread but if I speak fluent German, will I be deployed to Germany?

What said about being treated like you are nine years old.

You *might* get sent into something resembling combat in Afghanistan, although most of the senior officers there at this point understand that the whole thing is pointless and don't like risking their troops. Syria probably won't happen.

The most likely outcome is you will spend the next four years mopping floors, perhaps getting the opportunity to GO TO THE FLEET OO-RAH and mop the floors on a boat for six months. Also you will be conditioned to refer to the floor as a "deck".

Your most likely experience of "combat", if it occurs, will be guarding a wall and other scut work for the SOCOM guys that actually go out and fight. Maybe your base will get mortared, which will give you something to reminisce about to "boots" later if you lack any sense of shame.

Afganistan

Unless you are in an occupational specialty that requires German language proficiency like Linguist, then lol absolutely not. The US military cares very little about language skills except in a few specialized niches.

Change your mind and join SF , or rangers and you can be in places.

>he fell for the 0300 meme
>not getting a desk job in Okinawa/Hawaii
>shiggy diggy

Do yourself a favor and look up the suicide rate before you do it.

I've never had a friend die from combat but the suicides are fuckin real, and there's never any warning signs.

Don't have a high school diploma, can't join the Army even if I wanted to

Chicago

>Where are some places I could expect to be sent into combat in the near future?

Washington DC, NYC, Detroit

If I'm joining the military, I'm doing it right.

I said Marines not Nation Guard...

Wait, it is Chiraq so maybe.

Enjoy fighting against the good guys for your kike and saudi masters

Because you know what right is, you dumb faggot.

If I'm going into the military, I'm going to go in with the best chance to actually be a soldier instead of some faggot sitting in the rear with his thumb up his ass.

i get sent to boot beginning of October as mp 5811
hopefully going Okinawa or Oahu but might stay west coast

You dun goof'd.

Europe.

Keep talking Achmed. It's our asses taht are going to have to come to save your women from the muzzies because you're too damn cucked to do it yourselves.

God, I hope so.

"Born to Remove"

>62%

>implying we aren't going to clean ourselves up first

We actually know how to take care of shit when it needs doing. Ask Japan for proof of that.

You're going to Afghanistan, m8.
You could be assigned to a navy ship, garrison, eastern europe or somewhere in bumfuck asia. But most likely you'll end up in Afghanistan. Just go Navy dude, save yourself some trouble.

They only care if you speak Mandarin, Korean or some dialect of arabic or whatever Iranians speak, farsi I think.

I love how everyone here has something negative to say about the Marines. And no, I'd never go Navy because I'm not humongous FAGGOT like you.

YOU KNOW THAT LITERALLY ALL THE CRUSADES FAILED, RIGHT? i did not mean for that to be in caps, but i am keeping it that way.

I'm Army bro, but nice that you fit every other Marine stereotype by being retarded. I say it with experience of having marine friends. They hate their lives and you will too.

Heh no.. you'll be off creating refugees, and posting about how many people you killed for lies in about 5 years time and how it tears you up if you pet yourself think about it.

You work for (((them))) now.

Or maybe I'm wrong, can you name a 'good' war the USMC has participated in, in the last 100 years?

Not all of them, but the idea was the correct one. I'd join a crusade in a heartbeat if a new one was called today.

Jokes on you, I already hate my life. Marines might actually give me some kind of purpose as opposed to the nothing I have now.

It's a great thought and i admire your naivety, but it's not gonna happen.
Enjoy spending time in a desert fighting for Israel though!

I mean, politics lost us the war, but they killed a good number of chinks in Vietnam, so that's a win in my book.

And say what you will about "wrong side of WW2", Japan still attacked us first.

If you hate civvie life, then you are not going to get any better with marine life.

"soldier"
Oh you're going to have a lovely time.

so which one was successful?

You'd be surprised. People have always bitched about how I love the things everyone else hates.

Knowledge isn't the best, but the first one was successful if I'm remembering right. I know one of them was.

No but you get bonus pay every month for every language you know (just have to take a test). Even if you never, ever speak a word of it during your contract, it just matters if you could speak it.

Fucking kek
OP, make sure you call them drill sergeants too.

>Where are some places I could expect to be sent into combat in the near future?
According to Trump's own words:
>Syria
>Mexico
>Chicago

how much?

You serve the Kike.
Never forget this.
You have renounced your citizenship in the eyes of all those who can see.

Ok, I've had a few so I'll pretend you're not trolling and answer you serious.

Viet; ho chi Minh was a hero, a nationalist who simply hated the French and wanted them out. Who can't agree with that?

Communism red pills are all over this page, I'm sure you know who's actually behind the communism meme. Yep. Them.

Japan; fdr engineered a war to satisfy his owners, you guys caused that. Check the diplomatic interactions between us and Jap prior to war, who do you side with based on logic and not rah rah nationalism...??

Fuck your zionist empire.

the first crusade was to stop the sacking of Constantinople by the turks.. it was unsuccessful. three to go...

There was more than 4 technically

true, but i am not counting the small, private crusades or the antisemitic pogroms that were referred to as crusades.

You're an idiot. Marines are going to make you into a total asshole, not that you aren't one already. When you go into basic, you're going to get your ass beat literally by the drill instructors, I don't mean by pushups, I mean by "corrective actions" consisting of choke slamming, getting your shit punched in, and yelled at 24/7. Not to mention the food is shit, everyone around you is a neanderthal, and the officers are always treated better than enlisted. Not to mention when it actually comes to choosing to shoot that guy walking up to your camp, or not, you better make the right decision or it will haunt you for the rest of your life and/or get you reprimanded even though you didn't give the order.

Good luck faggot.

What you do in Army/how you like it? I'm enlisting after summer.

Spoken like a true beta cuck

Just did 4 year as a grunt .... you're not gonna see ahit ... last push was 2013... a couple companies here and there have gotten pulled off a Meu to do security and got some pop shots but no actual combat patrols ... and by company I legit mean 150-200 marines went to do security for a month or 2 then went back on the Meu... the chances of you being in one of these companies or even going on a Meu is less then 5% .... make sure you sign up for a uh or uz contract that's infantry nd recon ... if you're not in shape go for uh if you think you can do it do recon .. infantry is not hard they build you up ... recon they hit the ground running and if you fail well fuck you your mos will get reassigned to something gay like motor t

I really think the USMC is the best in combat but during peace time you have a better chance of seeing combat by going ranger through the army .. which isn't half as hard as they make it seem

Don't be a pog

I'm intelligence, it's okay. It's more dealing with bullshit like paperwork for signing out vehicles, gear inspections weekly, briefings for sexual misconduct, rape, alcohol and suicide and some other shit like having a motorcycle and safety, going to some useless class, looking busy, etc. Garrison is shit for work but at least you get your free time after work. When I do my job, it's alright.

Depends on the language. German? Not any significant. Maybe like 50 bucks to 100 for a language nobody needs. Spanish is more valuable than German.

>Don't be a pog

I like you.

That seems to be the typical response. Even more so for intel wrt actually getting to do your job. I'm gonna go 18X so hopefully I'm part of the minority and the only "big Army" shit I'll have to deal with is prior to selection.

>I'm joining the Marines at the end of the summer.

>Don't have a high school diploma, can't join the Army even if I wanted to

Holy shit. Good luck buddy, you're going to need it.

Protip: get your GED and associates degree while you are in

Need the ged to join regardless. And yeah, obviously going to get some kind of worthwhile degree

You can go straight into special forces in MEPS? I thought you could only do SEALS that way. If it's true, better pass selection or they'll assign you to something you don't want. lol

Here is also some food for thought: do you want to spend the next 4 years of your life doing menial tasks and getting shot at, with nothing to show for it?

Or do you want to spend the next 4 years getting experience in a field that translates to a civilian sector job?

Infantry/MP/security is like flushing your time down the drain. There is nothing honorable in blowing up sand niggers with automatic grenade launchers, orrunning over an IED, or getting mortared. It's lame as fuck and you will hate your life in short order.

Nobody actually gives a fuck about you, and nobody will give a fuck that you went to a sandbox and carried a gun around in the dust for a few months. You can still serve your country while getting good work experience and even certifications.

If you play your cards right, you can jump straight into a skilled trade when you get out and be set for life.

Stop listening to your balls telling you to go run into combat. It's not glorious, and it is excruciatingly boring.

If it wasn't for having a nigger as president, and good dose of AnCap nihilism, I would've been in the last four years of my life, and odds are next four if I'm being honest.

This is 100% correct.
Not to mention civilian police don't even want MP's. One of the more useless jobs in the military.

Not even at MEPS it's an enlistment option you get through your recruiter. Unless I'm missing something.

18X pipeline:

OSUT
AB
SOPC(Special Operations Prep Course)
Selection
Q Course if selected

But yeah Ive weighed/prepared for this decision for years and know very well how fucked I am if I fail.