Tfw the burgers are asleep and the board is tolerable for a few hours without the constant Trump dicksucking

>tfw the burgers are asleep and the board is tolerable for a few hours without the constant Trump dicksucking

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Trump shills are sleeping

who's a little bit sleepy?

>90% of trump posts in the last month have been negative
>you are a burger

Fuck off dickheads, there's nothing wrong with the cunt. He's got a lot to get undone and he can't do it overnight.
I'm getting sick of all the twisted stories trying to flush him.

This also.

Sleep is for the weak.

Too bad we have to see Pro-EU shills instead

So lot's of black cock posting plus Catholic church and Russia shills?

Great

>90% of trump posts in the last month have been negative

[citation needed]

I actually don't mind the night shift

Why yes, hello dear fellow europeans, how do you do upon this day?

anybody wanna give me some relationship advice

The Trumplings go beddy bye time now. Good night! Don't forget to check under your bed for the big bad scary liberulz! Booga booga!

MAGA bitches

Yes, grab them by the pussy ;)

The definitive answer.

Getting up for work. You know like Trump supporters normally do.

>that flag
Wtf I hate burgers now

stay mad berncuck/paulfag

well that would work for my GF but if i did it to her sisters friend she would be mega pissed

Climate change denial is strong 24/7 sadly.
Makes me feel stupid for discussing anything, since I know the person I am talking to is most likely the same kind of person who confuses weather with climate.

Trumpshills need time to sleep and recharge their tendy batteries. Sad! Low energy!

Who else is going downtown with their GF later to watch her get raped by the refugees? Shit should be lit!

Nobody denies the climate changes, shit bird.

im up tho

Go save your country u gay faggot just like your neighbors

Observably false. Open the catalog, type in climate, read through the threads.

Up and ready to gobble Trump sausage all day long?

Not this burger. Come at me senpai.

Thanks Bruce. You're not so bad.
Btw OP half the cuckposts are from France and shit so you can go ahead and stop self hating now

Type in Bulgaria into image search this is the only picture that pops up besides maps on the first page. What a gay country full of twats.

Yank in the UK here to say fuk u faggot.

Quality argument, as expected from an american poster.

>dude I bet your a faggot Cuck just like your dad u weak gay boi

>slurp slurp glubnh glubnh glubnh
Try that without Trumpcock in your mouth next time.

Go home shart

It's debateable. From what I've read one side thinks it's the end of the world soon and the other says it's fractions of a percent of change, or natural fluctuations, aka no worries. I still don't know what's really true because it feels like each side is funding propaganda

>a fucking leaf

Enjoy your next mudslime attack leaf, we're down here having a great time making America great n sheit.

I just got here m8, after I lay a few of your wenches I'll be out of your hair. :^)

Average liberal does not think it's the end of the world tomorrow

Stop parroting conservative strawmen

>tfw our only respite from 24/7 trump cult worship is at night

Guess I'm nocturnal now

when the trump shills sleep, the real nazis come out to play

WAKEY WAKEY

Scrolled through some more. Seems like a beautiful country. Just busting your chops, mate.

I appreciate that, Helping to bleach out the pakis

yep. enjoy your daily muzzie enriching and dog dick sucking rights

We don't have terrorist attacks here burger, we're not freedomland or the caliphate of Europe.

Now go back to slurping Zionist Trump dong, MVG (most valuable goy)

It's hardly a strawman when many people vote solely on climate change, and openly call it a number one priority.

>trying to flush him.
admit it, you still think of us all as sepos don't you

>We don't have terrorist attacks here burger

why would they attack what they own?

How could you ever honestly think a shit thread like this is tolerable?!?!

Thats where you are wrong kiddo.

>mfw burgers don't realize "Day of the rake" means Canadians will rise up and overthrow

That's an entirely different thing, you fucking mong

Or do you not realize that believing the potential catastrophic effects a century from now are different from believing the world will end tomorrow?

Yup. To work at some meaningless factory job to put more cash into the rich big wigs. Seems legit.

I AM A BURGER! NOM NOM NOM TRUMP PENIS

Fuck off shills, we knew Trump wasn't perfect but he is better than a real politician any day
We all saw his flaws, they won't stop him from being memed into 8 years, but keep trying you pathetic cucks

> t. a burger

what do you think... that you canuks can just waltz your way to victory???

Nobody said tomorrow. I'm starting to think it's probably bullshit because you're just resorting to insults and acting out.

>"e-enjoy cultural enrichment"
>"y-yeah well maybe they dont want to attack you! If terrorists attack your country that means you win, its not like muslims attack their own countries all the time"
Nice goalpost moving, you can go post "BASED SAUDIS ARR MY #1 ALLY" in /ptg/ now

wrong.
op

Zionist shill this is why Trump is a legend and we will always love him

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

MAGA

>Implying we're not silent guardians, watchful protectors. Dark knights.

And that we sleep.

>Trump
>not a zionist shill
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DONT MAKE ME GET THE IMAGES FAGGOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NIGGERS NIGGERS FAGGOTS BRAPPPPP
AMIRITE GUISE?!
KEK AND SUCH...

Fuck Drumpf and fuck American """"people""" (and I use that term very loosly)

>> Im a leaf and money grows on trees, just like me...

>oy vey if you don't work in mr shekelstein's cube farm you can't possibly have other sources of income
Good middle class risk-averse goy

well. off to my job, building structural steel.

>Getting up this early U.S. time.

t. Manual unskilled labourer.