Police state

>be American
>have 20,000 police departments
>brag about 'Murican Freedumm

When will burgers realize they live in police state? Or do they know and are too pussy to use their guns against tyranny?

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2015/07/13/hoover-dam-police-order-52000-rounds-of-ammunition-9-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=YI20a3CD0ds
youtube.com/watch?v=diXG9x4wkOw
youtube.com/watch?v=JwvEHpxoWrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>militarized printing office

LMAO

>According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 19,354 "incorporated places" in the United States.

really boiled my peanuts

>Live decent life
>Cops don't bother you

>Be a cunt
>Cops bother you

I get along very well with my local law enforcement folks, from the Sheriffs, to the Troopers, to the Police to the Game Warden(s). I have no desire to raise my arms against them, I actually shoot and compete with many of them. They treat me with respect and I treat them with respect.

Law enforcement only tends to fuck with you when you are breaking the law. Even then equal respect goes a long way. If my foot is heavy on the gas and I get pulled over, more often than not I've been let off with a warning instead of a speeding ticket.

A vast majority of those law enforcement officers, deputies and troopers also happen to share many of the same values I do. They are overwhelmingly conservative and rational people.

The police state is to keep niggers and Mexicans under control. White people like the police state, how else do we keep the subhumans at bay?

belgium has more cops per capita than the usa
so what does this say about europe?

This as well. It's called the rule of law. Generally to have an effective rule of law, you need people to enforce said laws. We don't get our doors kicked in for speaking our mind on the internet. Police do not fuck with us period for the most part, unless you are a piece of shit who is breaking the law that is.

Blacks can bitch all they want. When 13% of the population is responsible for an overwhelming majority of serious crime, you're going to be under more scrutiny. It doesn't help when the niggers have a shit attitude when it comes to law enforcement. They do no understand civilization or living within the rule of law. They believe they should do whatever they want and not be held responsible for it, or be held to standards that the rest of society holds themselves to.

Americans are too pussy to use guns on criminal niggers who repeat offend.
Period.
No niggers = no police state.
The nigger tax is holding back white people from true progress.

> Having law and order means you're in a police state

> Meanwhile OP can't legally deny the holocaust or even say bad things about immigrants

basically this. America based on freedom and sovereignty unto God is gone, we empire now. Without cops keeping peace it'd be race war now, LA riots 24/7

>militarized zoo

Pic related is another example of how cucked burgers are.

I used to agree with OP but then I realized you have to do something to deal with the shitskins

well, not exactly, but you get the idea. America is a not a sane place

Police only exist in majority African-American neighborhoods.

FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND LAW AND SHIET

if you were allowed to shoot black people on sight you wouldn't need so many cops. >,> just saying, Jim Crow made sense.

I live in a white town with low nigger/spic ratio, we have a police department but they don't do very much.

>be American
>have militarized dams

guns.com/2015/07/13/hoover-dam-police-order-52000-rounds-of-ammunition-9-photos/

>How do we keep people from destroying nature, trespassing, poaching animals and otherwise fucking up a park/reserve?
>Let's not use a police force because some German shit skin on the internet will try to make fun of us.

You do realize how big the US is right? You do understand what the rule of law is right? You do understand you are doing nothing but further embarrassing Germany right?

We like guns, everyone's armed, so shoot us, oh wait you ca...

>implying Germany isn't even more of a police state

Unlike your soldiers who train with broom sticks as weapons, our law enforcement actually trains with live ammo. I'm a private citizen and between fun, practice, hunting and competing I go through about 8,000 rounds a year between all my guns. 52,000 is nothing for even a small law enforcement outfit.

Keep trying though.

Yeah if only they had one centralized police department controlling all law enforcement we would be more free.

>this is what germans actually believe

I wish

lmao this guy actually just got shot

rip burgerboy

your "law enforcement" is 95% obese turbovirgins who got bullied in high-school and now dream of magdumping people, because they're insecure

They have to protect the damn from the Legion.

They can talk shit online and not have the Neo-Stasi kick their door in.

Can you say the same?

Germany the place where the police can raid your house because you posted something on Facebook that qualifies under a vague description of "hate speech"

Yeah okay.

>your "law enforcement" is 95% obese turbovirgins who got bullied in high-school and now dream of magdumping people, because they're insecure
t. non-American who has probably never been here.

Keep trying though. Maybe you and your shit skin German boyfriend will actually make a point worth getting booty blasted over.

>have militarized dams
You never know when the legion might show up

eh, while thats been the case for as long as i can remember, you dont have to be doing anything wrong these days to have cops fuck your life up.

youtube.com/watch?v=YI20a3CD0ds

and when do u realize ur not even allowed to punch a burglar... that stole from ya

youtube.com/watch?v=diXG9x4wkOw
> 80% of american cops are fat

L M A O

>Some cops are fat therefor all cops are fat
Seriously synchronizing my sunflower seeds over here. I thought Austria was less retarded than Germany for some reason. I must have been wrong.

>being a police state is determined by the number of police officers you have
No Ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=JwvEHpxoWrM

Sadly underrated

Germany the place where you have to register with the local authorities within 2 weeks of moving in or you cannot be legally employed.
Germany the place where you have to carry ID on you because if you're stopped at a random spot check with no ID you get arrested.

dude on that fucking photo you posted, you can see the fatty's legs in the back, come ON

> state police
yeah these guys are definitely the majority, cities aren't FILLED with OBESE coppers, give me a break fatboy

N*gger Merkel is having the BND raid peoples houses for mean anti migrant posts.

Every country is a police state to a greater or lesser extent.

except civilians don't die in german police raids, whereas by you anglos every time a copper enters a house he has to at least flashbang the baby and shoot the dog, that's always been the key difference

>When you're such a hopeless eurocuck nerd that you spend your time on the internet asserting the obesity of law enforcement in a nation you have never and likely will never visit to try to make yourself feel better about living in the third world next to a nation that is a legitimate police state and is destroying the entirety of Europe

call merkel from now on ferkel (is another word for pig)
is funnier dont u think ?

How delusional are you? Things like that are rare. You see one in the news every few weeks and even months when every day police are interacting with civilians or executing search warrants by the thousands. Are you the same ass-pained shit skin German fag just using an Austrian proxy now?

no no no
sydney is a police state (nsw)
never live here

stop making shit up burgerboy, you live in a borderline 3rd world shithole, and are currently sitting on your scooter on the way to the fridge, hoping that you ARE talking to someone who hasn't been ALL OVER said borderline 3rd world shithole

It's not about how many police there are, it's about what laws are in place and how they are enforced.

Germany is a much stricter police state than America. Enjoy having the stasi bust in your door at night because you made an anti-immigration post on facebook.

Police in US is there to protect freedoms while in Germany is for this.

you can take one look at an american copper, and see that he's the kind of insecure faggot who'd shoot someone for being called an insecure faggot

it's just the way things are, only pathetic people become cops in the US

God damn, how miserable is your life Hansel? All you have in life is fat jokes, it's sad. I know you haven't been all over the US and if you have, you are just angry you had to go back to you shitty insignificant little country. It's a normal reaction for cucks to respond to their superiors in the way you are. You will never be American. You will never be great. You will die in your shitty third world dump next to the worst nation in Europe.

do you have any idea how big our country is?

t. fatboy

> all you have is FAT jokes, its SAD
> you are LITTLE
> you are INSIGNIFICANT
> you are not GREAT
> you are 3rd world

> do you know how BIG we are

L M F A O @ ur lyfes, amerilards

I'm actually sitting here talking to FAT americans that live on FOODSTAMPS LMAO

If you aren't a junkie and stay away from nigger neighborhoods the cops are nothing more than a annoyance who might bust you for speeding or give you a parking ticket.

I think all their gun bragging is nothing but bluff

In reality they're as disarmed as australian candy asses are.

keep telling yourself that
just search youtube

and kek confirms it for me.

PRAISE!

go wipe your tears on a foodstamp, and scooter on the fuck outta this thread, nigger fatboy

>implying I don't know
your guess as good as mine to solve the bootlicker issue

look at any cop thread on Sup Forums man... those all can't be shills. we're totally fucking slaves to the police. every excuse inthe book to justify it

>muh niggers
even though they protect the niggers
>muh crime prevention
even though we do better on our own.

dude

cops suck

but think to yourself what all the shitskins would do without cops

get slaughtered en masse by vigilante justice instead of protected and coddled by the state to stock their welfare farm

You are a fucking cucked out SLAVE

>muh niggers muh niggers
Yeah? ENJOY your niggers.

I dare you to go outside and say something positive about Hitler and the Third Reich. Unlike you, I wouldn't go to jail for it.

thats bullshit man, there would be dozens of thousands of white casulties

counter attacking to hide your own flaws

embarrassing

it's always like this too. everyone here is a bootlicking slave.

no, humans are extremely efficient at exterminating niggers

the cops die trying to take their precious cargo alive so they can milk their little niggers some more and feed them welfare.

>Works for government finding luxury apartments for Asylum-seekers
This, a hostel next to my house has been converted into a refugee shelter.

>police state
>crime is rampant
not how it works

Half of those police deptartments have less than 10 officers working at them. There are just under a million officers on duty. With a population of 320 million+ people does that really sound like a lot?

I've reported you for hate speech.

The gun crime in America isn't even that bad. I mean I'm at a Denny's right now with a few nice urban yo

how nice of the nigger to finish posting the message after looting the phone, truly a model dindu

Go and wear a swastika in public or deny the Holocaust, see how free you think you are.

We have 75 million niggers.

Don't worry, Europoors will understand what it's like soon, with the Muslim hoards and all.

You can literally go to jail for posting on facebook or denying the holocaust or calling a nigger a nigger

fuck off kraut

what does the muslim hoard?

Still can't believe I never got there yet or even played the DLC. My first run I already maxed out at level 30 when I got to the Strip. I'll probably do the same with my current save.

I was just at Denny's too!

ha

I won't deny that this shit isn't perfect. The state has a problem with using cops for raising funds for their governments but I grew up among degenerates. Don't let the fag media convince you that the prisons are full of innocent people who are oppressed. Pretty much all of the people in prison are psychos who needed to be removed from public.

>welfare queen discount

Sadly this isn't true nowdays since they make money off your ass to support their embarrassing government waste of departments. Back in the day it was like that though.

>t.militaryreject

Control your autism.

this is a powerful first response

deflection. evidence of brainwashing.

>But you!

Freedom to say and post anything. Freedom to not have my second home taken for migrants my the state. Germanfag BTFO

at this point, the subject deep down acknowledges he's cucked, so he must turn it around into a game of leverage to determine who is most dominant. He must find power in disparaging others.

>you can't deny the holocaust, so I am the winner with the most net freedoms

Do you really want to compare the US to France, Germany, and UK who have military everywhere now?

As someone else pointed out, there are over 19,000 cities in the US, which is almost the number of police departments OP mentioned.

Yep. Especially if you go throuh one of their "DOUBLE POINTS!" lightning cash rounds, like a school zone or construction zone. Fucking Kikes. FUCKING KIKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEESSSSSS.

>compare
>because you are inadequate
>you need a low bar to measure up to
brainwashed behavior.

>which is almost the number of police departments OP mentioned.

Also a number that seems to have no source.

>reject

I was hounded by recruiters getting calls at least three times a week for six years until I got a DUI

So how about focusing on police departments, the main point of OP's retarded argument?

>Double cheese burger and water
My nigga
I just had the same thing.
I never go to Denny's without my CCW though.

No, they don't understand how big the US is. Which is why some German cuck father lead his family to their doom in the "Death Valley Germans" case.

>tip included on the bill

top cuck

I'm baffled. Are you trying to claim Cops aren't littering the streets at all times? They're like gnats on a carcass. EVERY city has a speed trap holdout from the early days where you're forced to go 30 and they lurk to catch you speeding. Who the fuck are you fooling?

A kraut telling other people they live in a police state.

HAHAHAHA

Don't worry, when the kebabs come rob you.. don't call the police.

>oh america is SO BIG we NEED all our based cops
total cuck slaves