Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

>significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university
No, it just seemed that way because you significantly reduced the number of people willing to associate with you.

virginity: intact

snitches don't get laid

I improved the lives of uninformed drug users by restricting the flow of drugs in the university.

You've posted this about 10 times now.

you snitched like a bitchnigger to the irl mods, fag

nobody likes a tattletale, even the police look down on them

>tfw this same thread was posted last week

fuck you op

I snitch on dudes and then fuck their girls while they're in jail

lol you stopped some guy from getting his gram of weed gj bro

People like you usually dissappear in a few months for unknown reasons. Godspeed, m8.

Good job, user.

Drug war needs to be expanded, imo. Like during the Reagan years when drug using degenerates actually went to prison.

no you don't, you sit on a dragon dildo

>all the degenerates who get triggered by this every single time it's posted

Psychedelics ruin people, I've seen it happen. Their brains don't work the same way after regular psychedelic use, they turn into fucking retards who believe in fantastic delusions. Pot only makes it worse. Sad!

I love how your post triggers so many degenerates. It's like they come crawling out the woodwork.

You are a good man, but this is a losing battle.
You don't reduce drug use through removing the dealers, you reduce drug use through slaughtering the users.

Until all drugs users at shot at sight, it will not change.

T. Wavy Gravy
you wasted those years cunt.
I pretended to smoke drugs but the whole time I was smoking harmless tobacco and fucking the shit out of foreign exchange students.
MFW they went back to their ZOG cuntry full of grade A Aryan sperm pic related

does it feel good reposting threads? it must, I'm going to go try it now.

Good on you man, I did the same kind of stuff while I was in high school. I knew people like to throw these hotel parties, so I would wait and call the police and report underaged drinking and dope smoking use.

The community needs more people like us, it's the reason why drug use is so rare in Japan.

you pathetic shit, stop posting same thread every day

That takes balls. Good work user

Good, drug dealers are some of the lowest filth in society.

>likes improving the lives of others

ruins 8 peoples lives

Respect peoples free will you fucking loser

drugfags go away reeeeeee
>implying most mexican Sup Forums users use drugs
you are correct but not all of them, ive actually rejected kilos for smuggling because i was on my promos to gold 3 in league of legos :^)

You made things harder for yourself, people addicted to drugs are less likely to be competition in the future. For example here in Brazil people have won competitions by alleging that enemies were doing drugs (and they were doing drugs).
That's why I am pro-legalization, only the strongest people prevail.

No such thing, everything is predetermined.

Nice sage faggot-go shit up your room cunt, were not here for you fag bait

>Improved their lives by wasting their tax dollars

S A G E
A G E
G E
E

rips confirm

You didn't restrict the total flow of drugs, you restricted your own access to the flow of drugs.

All drunks that smoke fags and eat amphetamine nuts off the side of the road-Americans aren't as degenerate as the repressed Japs you fucking snitch-being a pussy cunt in real life doesn't make you cool on Sup Forums

>a law-abiding patriotic citizen
>help stop degenerate crime
>help clean up the community
>stop people from ruining their lives
>get shit on by nu/pol/ who for some reason do drugs

I wish reddit would leave

Good job OP. You are doing God's work and hopefully turning lives around away from brain rotting drugs.

All the butthurt dopeheads in this thread should recognize their degenerate ways and walk on the path of righteousness instead.

>LOL IT'S JUST A PLANT BRO
>LOL GO GET LAID BRO
>LOL I GOT 4.0 GPA BRO

Many sad vice-filled losers and liars in these types of threads.

lol you're a dick bro, if anything you just helped a few people make a lot more money

>tfw Reddit faggots think Sup Forums is a conservative Christian board.

Should probably find a new life if your that upset over Reddit bitch