Opinions on Kekistan

So it seems Kekistan and the cult of kek are now being rejected. Whats the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now

>>>/ribbit/

For the final time
It was a stupid meme that was funny for a bit
Then Reddit made it unfunny and overused as shit
Now go back to r/thedonald please

Its cancer full of jews cuckolds and their pet niggers

>Reddit

Kekistan will never die it will always be relevant get woke for real

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Where's all my niggas at?

Faggotry. Was only good for getting Trump elected.

>So it seems Kekistan and the cult of kek are now being rejected.
you mean filled with rejects and nigger sympathisers
people who can't make real white friends so they turn to hanging out with shit skins

The cult of kek is still alive and well here. Kekistanis a shit
SHADILAY

esoteric kekism = Sup Forums
kekistan = nu-male twitter faggotry

Kekistani identity still seems to be our best option for infiltrating normies/other social media via parodying their fag politics and culture. Maybe success on other platforms can be contructive

Kek and Pepe were immensely powerful, but these faggots kept trying to make a 'real church' of kek instead of following sacred digits in get threads as the lord intended. So they spammed faggy memes and drove the whole movement into the ground with reddit-tier memeing.

Reminder that our greatest enemy is neither the kike nor the liberal nor the nigger down the street, it's the faggot who doesn't lurk which will destroy this board

They're cringeworthy faggots led by collectivists using them for attention and shekels.
Remember when Reddit stole rage comics and pretended it was their idea all along?
This is the same thing, but now with ecelebs

It was good for a while but now reddit are making it cringy as fuck. We make a few comfy memes and then they leak out to Reddit who make them extreme. Then we make new memes.
It's the cycle of memes.

Co-opted by the_donald and "classical" liberal cucklords like Sargon.

It's just cancer now. I even deleted my pepe folder.

Based Shitskins wearing maga hats

Cringing so hard now.

Stop posting this shit please for the love of fuck

It was NEVER good.

>Kek and Pepe were immensely powerful
Let me guess you reply to "your mother will die tonight" posts too, dumb fuck

While I agree with the degradation of the meme I don't think the average Twitter/Facebook etc user if familiar with the cycle, and can still be extremely effective at fucking with them

The kekistani people should be allowed to return to their native basements in Irsael. The US is Kekistans biggest Ally

>istan

Too many normies joining too fast; I fear that it's becoming an entry-level meme. We consider ourselves a little more of a deep cut than Kekistan at this point.

>LE KEKISTAN XDDDDD

So what have you accomplished aside from making your average normie think you're an autist?

I am autistic and even i would be ashamed to call myself "kekistani".
You don't "meme" in real life as it is cringey as fuck.

Its like reeeeing in public and calling yourself beta

kek is the religion of peace, 0 terrorist attacks from kek followers yet.

That's who I call pleb. Someone who only follows and never creates.
Any kind of humor must stay more or less subtle and never overused.

The thing is. I don't think the average normie I'm thinking of considers this in the terms of "autism" considering they're constantly bragging about their mental disorders and how special and "valid" they are.

Your cancerous kekistan autism was never accepted by the majority of Sup Forums, you colossal faggots.

Sargon Cuckad ruined it

>Sargon Cuckad ruined it
>Sargon Cuckad made it more of a force on social media than Sup Forums ever did

We can't just replace our god with a new one though. We can give him a new image maybe?

Given how his little Empire is falling apart, he clearly pissed off Kek in doing so.

Remember when the trollface was a funny sight?
Remember that it stopped being funny once normies started using it everywhere from social media to 9gag?
This is the same situation with a different meme, no gestation period and a different crowd.

>I even deleted my pepe folder.

There were shittons of rare pepe dump threads right after the election, remember?
Everyone worth their salt knew the stock was about to drop. It was bittersweet, like pushing your grandma out onto the iceberg. I saw Pepes you wouldn't believe.
Heady times indeed

Sup Forums comes up with a meme which then gets taken over by mouthbreathing cancerous Redditards.

Kek agrees with me so sayeth the digits. Cat form does kek agree?

Can Pol still not look past reddit? These are still memes we can fuck with liberal verifieds and facebook fags, not to mention the Tumblr aids brigade

Maybe it's not the right cat image. Lets try this on for size

>checking thine own doubles

I insist you kys yourself newfriend

omg its a sign!!!
goodbye now

I was following up with a question to kek you artard

Reddit and Sargon of Cucked ruined it.
Kek was not pleased.

Cult of Kek is (was?) a cultural good.

Kekistan was a no-name reddit-tier youtuber and niggers with an ounce of product design experience cashing in on normies who pay 500% markup to have the latest memes branded on their products.

If normies didn't co-opt Sup Forums's memes, there would be far less autistic drive to create fresh content around here

No one here will admit it but we need plebbit just as much as they need us

this desu
kek is some deep archetypal memetic magician shit
le epin kekistan is a 100% sargoy/plebbit crossover cringefest

this thread is filled with fagotry of the highest order

>Pol

Time to let them know that Pepe and Kek is faggot tier, Time to push the heavy red pills on them, they are primed and ready for it.

>tfw I was in the original thread when we connected Pepe and Kek
How far it's gone

As a part time 4channer, this shit was the cringiest fucking autist neckbeard shit I've ever seen come out of this place.

'Kekistani' What the fuck

huehuehue pepepe

sodolay borthers

prey kek

>Whats the deal?

Kekistan is lame but effective meme to expose virtue signallers and totalitarian left.
Cult of Kek is a cover to hide the mechanisms of information revolution from the masses (normies) and the MSM propaganda monopoly.

>Kekistan
>Sup Forums

Do you really think Sup Forums would use subhuman shitskin naming convention when establishing a fake country?
Kekistan was entirely a reddit bastardization of the Cult of Kek.

>BUT effective meme to expose virtue signalers* and the totalitarian left.
Seems like a valid tactic to me bois, regardless of how cringe it is to us

Sup Forums did come up with Clapistan (or maybe that was Sup Forums)

Like most things it was ruined by exposure. Kek was a fun idea created here by like 30 or so people. Now faggots use it publicly to show how awesome and cool they are for browsing this board.

Shit always gets ruined when it goes from being an inner circle thing to LOL I RECOGNIZE THAT TOO!!

This.

It was bearable begin with because Hillary made a big deal out of a cartoon frog and Trump retweeted one and so on.

Then people started taking it seriously. Some started thinking Pepe is actually some Egyptian frog deity and all sorts of shit.

it's lit, fuck the shills

it was sargon

Praise kek normie
All my based black people and based jews support it
We should all stop being racist and praise kek ! Also bank loans are not bad , take them out in the name of kek

The 'Cult of Kek' is still gay as fuck

That's just like your opinion dude

not gonna lie, former kek worshipper here. it's fucking hilarious watching him going into hiding and laying in wait, but seriously we can let this frog get his hands on the liber primus

>It was bittersweet, like pushing your grandma out onto the iceberg.
#justleafythings.tumblr

kek ~= kekistan meme

there is only one god and his name is kek

I often wonder if it's our enemies trying to kill our symbol. A lot of it is legit response from sargoys and redditors ruining it, but I wonder if our enemies cared enough about a cartoon frog to use this to their advantage and make us abandon our god. Whether you believe in gods or meme magic or not doesn't matter. It is a symbol, one that they have desperately tried to destroy for a while. It has demoralizing effect on our enemy and it would be wise if we kept it. Just need to evolve him so we can separate the redditors from ourselves

You can tell Kekistan didn't come from Sup Forums because it's simply not funny.

What made the Kek shit funny is it was about real world coincidences of already established memes (the word kek, pepe the frog, doubles) and actual ancient egyptian history (the god Kek, him being a frog god of chaos, ancient egyptian numerology) and was applied to further coincidences of gets and various frog appearances in different contexts, just like a real religion with followers noticing divine signs. It got to the stage where some people were actually believing it and saying it was proof of Hillary worshiping Moloch and the Gnostic stuff Alex Jones goes on about it was so well integrated into real world spiritual beliefs. It was legitimately strange and surprising, which is the base emotion of all comedy.

However since normies like Sargon and his redditor followers have never come up with anything original in their lives and their community is too dim witted to do the collective research to find genuinely bizarre coincidences and work out how to integrate them into the metameme they have to default to simply adding random buzzwords to a fictional history of their stupid roleplaying country which isn't funny because anyone can think of a meme and say lol let's pretend that was an ancient city on our RPG map so we can roleplay our ancestors are from Chadtown.

And they don't even notice the difference because they think that's what everyone does, just making shit up at complete random, rather than the community hivemind putting together genuinely humorous sets of circumstances, which takes actual creativity and original thinking from it's members, which is actively conditioned out of the normie and the redditor.

The internet is rightful Kekistan clay.

People here are too concerned about being edgy and having one up on plebbit. Kekistan, Kekka, Kekstantinople, etc are still pretty funny. Idc if normies know what it is

KEKISTAN WILL RISE
REEEEEEEEEEE TRAITORS GTFO

Very well put

>kekistan
always was rejected.

>kek
Everyone here used it as a light joke, then retards who thought we took it seriously like pic related started using it ironically and it went out of fashion

Well said.

Kekistan is a failed meme made by normies who want to bandwagon on Alt-Right & Sup Forums

While Kekistan is without question possible as a Disapora cause it will not happen because some shills + normies force it upon us, but like 1776 it will come about via collective admission that it is necessary to form a republic, much like how the founding fathers or the early catholic church decided to go from an abstract concept of a "clan" and go physical world in creating a nation state, United States and Vatican Council respectively.

Its ok, they post shit on twatter that enrages normies (that drowned kid with face of kek)
They shitpost to no end and I dont think there another kek flag stuck in an normie territory apart from kekistan.

I dont need a reason to shitpost or pretend to be some meme historian to truly appreciate shitposting as an art like this faggot here.

Lick Sargon's boots a bit more, faggot
It might save you from the dreaded "purity spiral" of having some fucking principles.

Those who take kek seriously religiously treat the world as a joke though

esoteric kekism = voluntarily travelling into wild unknown places to find new information and points of view. Like browsing Sup Forums.

Well said

kekistan has the dirty -stan sandnigger suffix and diverts nationalism from ones own country to a cringy imagined meme

Pretty much sums up the "golden age" of kek. Kekistan is like the "silver age", the same thing but not as good. I'm happy to just let it be.

This.

Also:
Kekistan WILL rise and nuke the world into freedom.

Kekus vult

Praise Kek

It died once people starting using it without knowing about synchronicity and memetics

It's just another case of we invent something funny on Sup Forums and normies find out about it and try to bring it irl and make it cringe. Project chanology all over again

This tbqh.
Reddit is where memes go to die... just like Trump....

>I'm happy to just let it be.
Same here. But as long as they exist we can not return to that golden age unless we up our game and make changes to distinguish ourselves from them, this would thwart any attempts at divide and conquer. It is just memes after all, we just need to come up with new memes, the old ones will always have the stain of reddit on them from now on just like what happened to rage comics and troll face.

Believe it falls under the "try hard acts of being a giant loser faggot" category of things you don't want to do in life

If you're into that kind of stuff you're exactly what rebbit caters to...you have to go back

There is literally nothing wrong with telling Cancer to fuck off.
Had the left given SJWs the same treatment, they'd be in nowhere near as much trouble.

Add inf to the agreement dogpile.

That shit was funny because of the circumstances connecting it to us.

Now some faggots using RPGKartography tools just co-opts it to make some fag-tiered RPG lore makes be over that shit.

Plus signaling chan shit irl is fucking gayer than bjs from traps.

Not sure what's worse, a virtue signaling shirt about coexisting or a Sup Forums meme shirt signaling you don't really want to be user.

>Project chanology all over again
ok, i'm going to have to correct the record here, because i'm sick of seeing this particular piece of revisionist niggerdom being repeated ad nauseum like as if any of the fags who say it were even around
project chanology was never us, it was a spook creation made to honeypot "anonymud" which were really nothing but future redditor newfags from habbo, gamefaqs, and other shitholes who thought that by falling for the chanology meme they were le ebin Sup Forums leejun
kek, kekism and kekistan are different, they were actually organically formed
anyways, for all the purity spiral concern troll shills, civic nationalism is a gateway for true nationalism, which you shills know which is why you shill so hard against it
rome wasn't built in a day and the white race isnt going to wake up overnight after sleeping with a copy of mein kampf under their pillow and turn full fash

This is why

This is a parody right? Please??

No idea whats up with those, I learned about them from internet but today I seen mother who had kid with one of those and I am a polfag living in piece of shit small village where deaths beat births by a large margin so, this fad had quite a way to make it here.
They sure as fuck not learned from the internet so no idea how it spreads so fast and so inconspicuously.