Bill Nye takes Trump to task over climate change

>“Climate change affects us tomorrow. Climate change affects everyone in the world because we all share the air. You can’t build a border wall against carbon dioxide emissions. The time to get to work on this is right now.”

>Trump ran last year on a platform of job creation, but Nye said renewable energy would lead to 3 million new jobs.

>“When you look even at conservative states, Oklahoma gets 20 percent of its energy from the wind. Texas gets 10 percent. Iowa is now getting 25 percent of its electricity from the wind,” he said. “That’s the future. And that’s where we want the United States to lead.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOyBfihjQvI&t=1sYouTubeYouTubeYouTube
youtu.be/iQV3i95qzCM?t=16m4sYouTubeYouTubeYouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpEYouTubeYouTube
google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2015/dec/12/james-hansen-climate-change-paris-talks-fraud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 trillion genders. Trump can safely ignore him.

And now you can use the money from the shitty pact to build those wind parks in the US rather than China or India.
If I were the science goy I would be fucking thrilled.

>loss of 6 million jobs
>creation of 3 million
>3 million people will still be unemployed
Bill Nye can't even do math, how is he an engineer again?

Noooo, this lends credibility to this demented cuck shill.

Why do lefties love empty platitudes so much? Is because they can't make an argument using facts and logic?

Bill Nye is a faggot and so are you fucking delete this thread mod

>Trump signs the thing
>Lefties: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SEE DRUMPFKINS, YET AGAIN BLUMPFY HAS DONE SOMETHING WE AGREE WITH, NOW WONT YOU IMPEACH HIM ALREADY BECAUSE HE'S A RACIST SEXIST BIGOT MEANIE PANTS?!?!?!?!

>Trump doesn't sign the thing
>Lefties: WHAT THE FUCK GLAMPF?!?!! SIGN THE FUCKING TAX BILL SO I AM FORCED TO GIVE AWAY MORE OF MY MEAGER INCOME TO FUND WORTHLESS GREEN ENERGY PROJECTS THAT DO NOTHING IN THE LONG RUN BUT AT LEAST THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM HELPING YOU STUPID FUCKING RACIST BIGOT WHITE FUCKING MALE!!!!

Nye likes it cold when he's giving a stranger a handy

who wouldn't want one of these big guys hanging over their house? They're good guys. Wind power bro

ok we will build a Dome.

take that

you can build a wall out of carbon however

>who wouldn't want one of these big guys hanging over their house?

cant be any worse than living next to the highway, a couple peoples hurt feefees due to living too close to a wind farm is a shitty argument.

Of course he cant build a wall for that. A dome on the other hand...

CLIMATE CHANGE IS A SPECTRUM

>YOU CAN'T BUILD A BORDER WALL AGAINST THE CO2 EMISSIONS!
Isn't that what the Ozone layer is?

are you slow
let me rephrase this, Are you conservative?

when we created cars we put horse and carriage businesses out of business.

we need to switch to clean energy, china wants to move away dirty energy. We can ramp up production and research to grab all the patents to lead the next century or we can be slow as fuck corn fucked conservatives and let everyone else get the jump on us.

SHILL NYE THE (((SCIENCE))) GOY

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

>Chinese, build new coal power plants
>no stupid white people, now you should pay 20 times as much for "clean" solar energy and stop breeding we have Achmet, Jamal and Ngongo all waiting to get in your place
t. Paris Agreement

>Invent an energy producing system wherein people run in giant hamster wheels
>Create 3 billion new jobs
GREEN ENERGY IS THE FUTURE

>You can’t build a border wall against carbon dioxide emissions.

>Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties should, when taking action to address climate change, respect promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights, the right to health, the rights of indigeneous peoples, local communities, migrants, children, persons with disabilities and people in vulnerable situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of women and intergenerational equity.
>migrants
>gender equality
Yeah, Paris Agreement was totally about saving the environment, goy.

No, the ozone layer is a wall against UV-rays.

You have 30 seconds to remove this post

>US invests trillions into wind farms to reach goal of 100% renewable energy
>Wind turbines are unsightly, high maintenance and inefficient
>major cost blow-outs due to scale of project
>Fusion technology if perfected by the time US finally reaches completion of project
>Stuck with costly, ugly wind turbine farms that will never be removed due to expense

>china wants to move away dirty energy
They want others to move away from it, they themselves will have cheap energy for their industry while selling solar panels and steel for wind turbines at dumping prices.

Read the fucking thing before bullshitting, the agreement allows Chinese to build more coal powerplants, Indians to double their coal production and Americans to forget coal because it's evil.

Nah I disagree. When I worked on a family farm out west they had one on their property. It's hard to explain the feelings they generate. You don't get no fuckin sleep at all. At least I couldn't. If you ever live near one you'll know they are worse than a highway in a lot ways. Up here They passed the "green energy act" to pretty much remove any obstacles and make it easier to put these things up. I don't live near any where I currently am though thank fuck.

Does it trap CO2? What was the "green house gas" effect again? I thought it did both like, it stopped UV-rays but also kept CO2 on the inside to keep the planet warm or some shit?

ahahahaha thiiiiiiiiiis

I do want fusion, but we don't even need it until we start building larger space habitats. Fission, while not renewable, is not something where we have to worry about running out of fuel for several thousand years.

OH OH OH MUH INDUSTRIAL JUNK

you really believe this?

Too bad bill nye lost his credibility after his metflix series

Shake my climate junk, it's so COO!

Nah. Allegedly it prevents Aussies from being turned into walking skin cancer which is why muh hole was such a big deal.

Are you a Professional dipshit?
>China and India are the worst polluters on the planet currently
>Paris accord allows specifically China and India to ignore the strict regulations and taxes associated with pollution
>you completely fail to realize that the pollution China and India emit affects the entire world while simultaneously bitching about the US pollution affecting the entire world

Trump made it very clear that he was in favor of re-entry after negotiations of the agreement. Probably due to the extreme carbon tax and tax fact that China and India are completely immune to accords for the next decade. The US shouldn't have to play by the rules of no one else does.

Where can i read the actual Paris agreement ? The full thing, not the "save the planet only" garbage

Bill Nye is the world's most respected scientist. Trump is a dumb faggot who is a reality show tv star. Why do we take Trump seriously again?

lets build a wall around bill nye

MUH SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH

DRUMPF CANT YOU SEE HOW GIVING CHINA AND INDIA SIX MILLION SHEKELS THATLL CREATE JOBS FOR US?

> Trump is a dumb faggot who is a reality show tv star
> Bill Nye is the world's most respected scientist

> respected scientist
> not a tv star
> Bill Nye

This is some Australia-tier shitposting.

Living next to a highway is actually pretty comfy. But these fucking things are evil

>Is because...?

Yes he can. It'd be essentially a giant bunble, but its doable.

Oh shit. He'd got us there. I mean there is literally no way to respond to that, because the gas can travel over the wall. For fucks sake.

>CO2
Isn't that the crap plants breathe in? Or are these idots confusing it to Carbon Monoxide (CO)?

Highways are relatively quiet at night, turbines can produce incredible noise all night

>Put trees at the top of the wall
>???
>FUCK YOU, NYE

You could build a dome though.

They sure do love that snappy one liner that means nothing.

When we created cars, we put the railroad out of business, despite government trying to prop up an nonviable business with subsidies.
""clean"" energy isn't economical.

correct me if im wrong, but didnt the usa still pledge to reduce emissions?
its hard to find anything that isnt a liberal blog about this

>Bill Nye
Into the trash.

>believes in 6 million genders

Yeah, no one gives a fuck what Bill Nye The Butt Stuff Guy says or thinks. Also sage.

>b-b-b-but muh meltdowns
>muh nuclear waste
Reminder that (((environmentalists))) have been blocking the only alternative energy source that is viable on a large scale.

How did this guy drop off the face of the earth for 20 years and suddenly come back in full force?

Damn I'm tired of this prick. He's like a greasy con man who gets his ass kicked and comes back to con you again.

kek

This is the answer. You can do the same with less money if you can supervise it. Throwing money away to international organizations will accomplish nothing.

20 years in a re-education camp.

Classic burger not understanding global economics.

This. It's almost tiring.

Why does a country need to be a part of some faggot agreement in order to develope renewable energy?

>TWO
>...
>SCOOPS

Wouldn't the imminent destruction of Earth force us to get to work on the Mars thing. I thought that's what this guy wants. Make up your mind, Bill!

absolutely. thing is, the automotive industry did not develop via government incentives, UN shilling, and state subsidies, but because it was better than horses and coaches. Green energy as it is marketed is a fucking money scam advertised by retards like Al Gore and Bill fucking Nye the tv personality.

>"Let me just condescendingly tell the president that he has to care about carbon emissions more than he should care about the people of his country"
>It didn't work, backfires
>"Let me get even more condescending and obnoxious."
Gee, I wonder what's gonna happen. Seriously though, what makes a man think like that?

>Implying leaving the PCA will stop renewable energy from eventually overtaking fossil fuels

It's just female psychology made law.

Bump

Bill Nye lied about Deflategate too

>Bill Nye
Fuck that guy.

Climate change is a problem but he's making a total fool of himself.

Wind turbines generate noise in the infrasonic spectrum which is directly linked with causing feelings of fear or unease.

My sex junk

Oh oh

My sex junk

My

Sex

Junk

M Y S E X J U N K

MUH

SEX

JUH NNN K

This world of ours is full of choice
But must I choose between only John or Joyce?
Are my options only hard or moist?
My vagina has its own voice
Not vocal cords, a metaphorical voice
Sometimes I do a voice for my vagina
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who does that
'Cause my sex junk is so oh, oh, oh
Much more than either or, or, or
Power bottom or power top
Versatile love may have some butt stuff
It's evolution, ain't nothing new
There's nothing taboo about a sex stew, just add salt or Gerard Depardieu
French treasure
'Cause my sex junk is so oh, oh, oh
Much more than either or, or, or
If they're alive I'll date 'em
Channing or Jenna Tatum
I'm down for anything
Don't box in my box
Give someone new a handy
Then give yourself props

he could build a bubble dome over the USA and create his own climate within it

I'm seeing doubles.

Four genders!

You'd think that there'd be a bigger push for planting new forests and sustaining ocean algea to suck up and feed off of C02 instead of bulldozing plots of land to set up wind turbines and "green" energy plants. Anyone with an indoor greenhouse knows that giving a plant direct exposure to C02 makes them grow bigger faster so what's the deal? Are these sorts of people getting kickbacks from companies for promoting these ass-backwards anti-environment policies?

>You can't build a border wall against CO2 emissions

Neat! Then why the fuck is anybody still onboard with the Paris agreement? You can't build a wall against CO2, Bill Nye. Get with the program.

wind energy speaks for itself, the stats are clear, its certainly not the future. its ok when you have thousands of unused acreage that nobody wants to use to get some energy out of it, but its just not feasible to support 100% of our energy needs nor is it scalable to any degree. Those turbines will eventually be removed due to needing the land they hog.

he lost what little credibility he ever had when he made that show talking about butt sex and 6 gorillion genders guys an actual retard at this point i dont care what he says about anything ever again

>you cant build a wall against carbon emissions

Good point bill. No amount of American carbon reduction will help if china and other bigger polluters continue or increase their carbon emissions.

Anthropogenic CO2 based warming of the environment leading to catastrophic consequences isn't real.

The IPCC has been caught multiple times manipulating their data, their own explanation of their methodology for their highly influential reports includes a process for amending data to fit their pre-established thesis, the metrics they use are vague, and highly prone to error and anomalies, and the "95% of all scientists" claim ultimately sources back to a paper by a grad student in which the majority of her data on the opinions of "climate scientists" (a group in which she included any scientist who's paper she interpreted as having relevance to the climate change thesis, even after many research groups and scientists featured in her paper personally objected to her characterization of their work as climate science and her characterization of their results as supporting or having any relation to her thesis) was thrown out because it conflicted with her thesis: youtube.com/watch?v=LOyBfihjQvI&t=1sYouTubeYouTubeYouTube

But why would all those scientists lie, and why would oil companies have to fund "climate denial" research if the anthropogenic thesis was totally unsupported by legitimate data? They're not lying, they believe the thesis because everyone else believes it. Most scientists, like academics in all fields, default to what they believe is the consensus of the field, especially on issues over which divergence from the established view would mean the end of their careers. And on the second point...actually, it's the opposite. Oil companies have put a huge amount of money into NGO's and various groups pushing the anthropogenic CO2 based catastrophic warming narrative: youtu.be/iQV3i95qzCM?t=16m4sYouTubeYouTubeYouTube

Why would oil companies fund climate change hysteria and political activism in favor of carbon taxes? Why would Rothschilds and Rockefellers be speaking out at press events about the need for carbon regulation and the impending doom of climate change? Because they're not just "oil companies", and they're not just people who happen to be rich, they're oligarchs with a major hand in every industry in the world, and their ultimate goal has nothing to do with oil or money. Their goal is power - control of other people - and through establishing a supra-national, perhaps even supra-monetary system of laws based directly on the usage of resources, they stand to gain control on a level impossible in the current paradigm. This is How Big Oil Conquered the World, perhaps the most important historical film in existence for getting a handle on what's actually been happening in the world for the last two centuries: youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpEYouTubeYouTube

BUILD THE GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL BIODOME

Why is this hack allowed to even address Trump?

>be American
>literally a kids TV show fake scientist given credibility on the news and world politics

Ah, if only he had a shred of credibility left
Alas, poor Yorick

google.ca/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2015/dec/12/james-hansen-climate-change-paris-talks-fraud

Bill Nye would do well to remember that Earth's climate is gender fluid and changes all the time.

>who enjoys a flashlight
>in the cold moonlight

>with a sad clown
>skyping via satellite

Literally what the fuck did they mean by this?

Is he trying to get me to go against climate change measures? Because that nutjob supporting them is a pretty decent way to get me to do that

shill shill shill shill
shill nye the science deny
shiiilll shillll shiiiiilll shiiillll
shilling rules

>the science is proven because we say so

bingo