APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NPRKZJyu_o
archive.is/U5u2P
archive.is/FuWJC
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7Wnm0VMRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well she wouldn't have had to go through this if she didn't pulled her shit. Fucking christ why can't women ever take responsibility for their actions.

>decide to do dumb shit
>get consequences for it in full
>"I'm the victim!"
Libcunts, not even once.

/thread

Not to mention the entire internet was giving her shit about it yet she singles out Trump.

To know how women think, take a man then remove all reason and accountability.

This is as good as it gets

lol i hope she s haunted in an assisted suicide

what a hideous unfunny ugly (inside and out) cunt
someone should drop her off in Syria.

>Oh no, my popularity is near nothing.
>I know what the young kids like, rebellion and hating on Donald Trump.
She also used to be best buddies with the fucking guy "when she could leach money and stays at his hotels mind you."
>Poses for stupid fucking photo promoting terrorism days after and during terrorist attacks.
>Traumatize a autistic kid.
>BAWWW WHY AM I BEING BULLIED!

Fuck you, you fucking pretend Irish bitch, shes a jewish bitch with an Irish last name, the same way Louis CK is a fucking Jewish Mexican that looks Irish.

They only drag her out anyway because whats her fucking name I cant remember right now fuckin died or else she would have all this bitches work.

Im betting that she'll bring up the 2nd amendment people comment trump made. "See it's exactly the same thing!"

What a bitch, hope she gets sued.

She dindu nuffin
She a good lil kike

Jail time seems better
Remember Trump is against flag burning

And if this were done when Obama was in office the ACLU would go after her

I wanna see her feminine penis

dude she's Irish.

unfuckingfortunately.

she really has no place in hollywood. like richard simmons she's a sideshow act.

She's pretty hot though.

wat

Get fucked Kathy Griffin you privileged bitch.

Huh?

Wtf, no she isn't, although she'd probably be a 10/10 in Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=-NPRKZJyu_o

Also note that this lawyer -- (((Lisa Bloom))), Gloria Allred's daughter -- is the same lawyer who represented the fake Trump "rape victim" who was a no show at her big press conference.

>Lisa Bloom @ Huffpost pushing Fake Rape Case
archive.is/U5u2P

>Lawnewz (owned by the brother to the judge overseeing the fake rape case)
archive.is/FuWJC

>make a short video of you holding an imitation decapitated head
>the family doesn't like it so calls you out on it
>s-stop bullying me!!

that's a better portrayal since it has not been shopped to make her look old and haggy.

very hot.

Also, what the fuck is with it being called a photo shoot everywhere? It was a video.

You got it and he was right.

>Shes Irish.
Again, shes got Jewish in her, but dosent acknowledge it, the same way John Stewart dosent have Lebowitz in that fucking name!

>John Stewart dosent have Lebowitz

As he has explained many times, and you can verify in Wikipedia, his name change had nothing to do with being jewish. He was having a spat with his dad. We've all been through similar situations.

>Traumatize a autistic kid.
Fucking this. Imagine seeing some dumb fucker hold what looks like your own father's severed head at 10 years old. Shit is fucked up

That sounds like a liebowitz to me.

Good quote from ok tier movie Canada take an upboat

FUCK OFF U SOULLESS CUNT

Does anybody have a photo of this woman's father? Serve her own medicine.

Imagine bullying Kathy's feminine penis. Imagine watching her cum in shame as you stroke it and berate her for what she did.

never knew she was the lead singer of Twisted Sister

This is actually insulting.
I wasn't really offended by her dumb stunt but THIS is fucking offensive to me.

It's like when a woman gets in a guy's face and goes "HIT ME! HIT ME!" then she gets hit and says "WHY DID YOU HIT A WOMAN!?!?"

>Push, hit, grab, bite, scratch, steal, slander people for years on end
>People tell you to fuck off after displaying angelic levels of patience
>ZOMGGGG STOP BULLYING ME!!!!

Oh my god it's Andy Dick.

Doesn't this whole thing just seem like successful as fuck attention whoring? Bret Baier interrupted Special Report to bring up this "controversy", I suppose to embarrass CNN, a competitor. I seriously couldn't give less of a fuck about Griffin. She's one of those zombie celebs that won't go away.

Australian posters are the best.

Do you think they sccisor at meetings

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"
- Polish proverb

Moldylocks story repeating.
>>be a criminal
>>threats to POTUS is federal ofence, should go to jail
>>get fired (obviously)
>>go to the media for the attention your dry cunt can't get
>>lie in the face of everyone with some tears and hysterical rant
She should be behaded for real.

The jew cries in pain as she hits you.

The jew cries out as he strikes

Came in here to post the same and almost the same wording.

>Being so huffy at your dad you go through a fucking whole name change.
Ya ya, and I jack gold out of my dick hole.

>the jew cries out in pain as he stabs you

Nothing new here

sometimes anger and backlash is warranted. griffin already admitted she was wrong so she should sit down and be quiet.

Yeah. I mean there is a difference between the two but even if there wasn't both sides of politics are guilty of trying to force apologies. I don't think the backlash against Kathy's shitty joke was good because now smaller comedians cannot make similar jokes without being crushed into the ground.

maybe once she's thrown in the oven

Dumb bitch do dumb stuff and then cry when it hurts her. pls insert guy putting stick into bicycle wheel picture here.

I really don't get why she's going to explain why she did it. Does she expect anyone to believe the BS excuse she's going to give? All she's doing is throwing more fuel on the fire and keeping this in the headlines longer.

cheers m8

If you make ISIS propaganda the only place you belong is in the ground or on the pyre. Fuck Comedians.

But (((comedians))) are funnier than you

So the anti-Obama ones can be considered KKK (ie. Christian ISIS) propaganda? Nice to know.

>the jew cries in pain as he stabs you in the back

> KKK

> Christian ISIS

Not even at their worst, faggot

Sounds like shes fucking up again. I heard her original apology and it didn't sound bad. Foolish.

Do they depict him on a burning cross? If yes then yeah.

She's not a man, she's a JEW and this is their modus operandi

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7Wnm0VMRs

Nothing will stick it to the billionaire business-man president more than a frivolous, laughable lawsuit

Straight to the Max!

Just a sad ugly no talent POS

Didn't she apologize and admit she was wrong all ready?

>People who threaten/insult Trump on a daily, HOURLY basis complaining about being bullied

>I'm a victim for holding a severed head
Women should not have rights.

if you dont hate ISIS more than kkk then you should watch some isis vids

Come on bro she just waved his bloody head around for all the world to see including his 11 year old son

God i hope she sues so that it stays in the news and continues to define the left

This is how bitches die by the hands of their own PC culture that they created. They needed a safe place where they could make it to the top like the man but, you should do or say something out of line because it might hurt someones feelings. Just like a retarded prostitute who has sex with you and forgets where she put the money you gave her and screams rape near a police station.

Which makes them better than us. Am I doing it right?

America, you are fucked. Im sure someone can just go and kill trump and wont even get arrested.

You are fucked.

Niggers, spiccs liberals and black power have taken over your entire country, and there is nothing you can do now, just rather shitpost on Sup Forums than doing anything.

>The victimhood narrative for currency, again

SJWs really have no shame. Internment camps when?

>person kicks dog
>blames dog for hurting their foot

This is sad

There are good right wing comedians. Cancer political "comedy" is not funny though

>Barron traumatized
>Wife of the decapitated prop calls you out
>IT'S THEIR FAULT

Can you name some good redpilled right wing comedians? I want to find something new.

>I had to speak out against Trump somehow, come on it's freedom of expression!

Is what she will say

If you go back 30 years, even the left wing comedians are right wing relative to the shit we are hearing today.

Ah. Sounds a bit like Stuart Lee. Hes hilarious.

>when you're such a shit stain even CNN fires you

When did carrot top get a sex change?

>the entire internet was giving her shit about it
Except for the lefties. Twitter was full of danger haired women and "men" posting images of small town nobodies with targets made with Hillary's face on them and effigies of Obongo hanging from trees stating that if John Doe in a town of 2k people can shoot a picture of Hillary's face with his Mossberg then Jewthy Griffin is justified in creating a lifelike decapitated Trump head.

At least Dee is still relevant and has his own radio show now.

Doug Stanhope is a good one. Although to be fair, he might lean more toward the blackpill side.

Amy Schumer

dont insult richard simmons man

Whats blackpilled? Ive only heard it mentioned twice.

Very funny faggot

TYPICAL JEW TO YELL "OUCH" AS SHE PUNCHES HER VICTIM

Is this a jew joke?

tim allen

The Trump family are the only victims. Take a look at his Twitter feed if you want to know what internet bullying looks like. Take a look at the news if you want to know what agenda journalism bullying looks like.