Drumpf unequivocally and eternally BTFO

Drumpf unequivocally and eternally BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFabsRFnWy0
youtu.be/aahWNFojzMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does he capitalize 'science', and why can't he form a proper pluperfect subjunctive for a past counterfactual? What a lightweight. He should stick to making fun of covfefe.

So this guy knows Science?
That's interesting, maybe we can rule him dictator of the world directly...

From the guy who depicted entering a black hole.

I think he's more interested in white holes.

your salt is tremendous

How could ANYONE ever recover

so true

>Why science works
>Why

There is no why.

>I and my advisors

oh shi

Le science nigger is AWSUM LMAO!!!!1!

Neil is as much as a scientist as Bill Nye.

SCIENCE HOW DOES IT WORK!?!?

For a smart man, he sure is fucking retarded. I wonder if he would be ok with me setting up a tent in his front yard so I could live there.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFabsRFnWy0

All throughout school, I excelled in science, Multiple high distinctions in statewide standardised tests, majored in both Chemistry and Physics and minored in Biology and finished Year 11 and 12 with a UAI of 99. Instead of going into a Physics degree, I went for Law instead because ultimately there's more money in it.

Not only do I understand "Climate science", it is beneath me. Global Cooling/Global Warming/Anthropomorphic climate change or whatever buzzword they decide to name it next, is a hoax and always has been about manipulating people out of their cash or controlling what people do with their lives.

I wonder if this "I fucking LOVE science" nigger can see the parallel between hardcore Christians claiming Armageddon or the Rapture is right around the corner and Climate change Alarmists. Surely it must trigger someone who has a clear love for science why you aren't even allowed to question something, when questioning everything or scepticism is the foundation in which science is built upon.

((((((SCIENCE))))))

His tweets are some of the most retarded shit I've ever read. Just spouts obvious shit and his followers eat it up.

>How science works: We need money!

You can enter a black hole though. In fact if the Schwarzschild radius is large enough there will be negligible tidal forces and then the equivalence principle says you could just chill while passing through.

Stay pleb faggot.

That isn't even obvious. The tweet in your pic is wrong

implying he's not dropping a time release redpill.
it looks equally retarded to anyone who thinks for 3 minutes.

gets the dendrites dancin'

Really energized my cerebrum

Where did I imply that my picture is "correct" or "obvious"? Just felt like showcasing one of his retarded tweets

Based Levy
youtu.be/aahWNFojzMU

He's in the entertainment business. If he tweeted rational shit the money and gigs would dry up.

Why is that nigger doing science things?

Why is that nigger allowed to use Twitter?

Why is it that (((college))) educated nigras still can't utilize proper grammar?

What weirds me out is the way they use the word Science! in a sentence, like it's sort of religious or something.

Is it short hand for scientific method, or a new nickname for kabbalism?

No loss there desu

BASED BLACK SCIENCE MAN

That climate accord wasn't even legally binding

it's le fake smart black man meme xD

>If there were $ to be made in caring I'm sure they would be all over it

I'm sure they'll never buy plastic products again thinking about the poor turtles :DD:

>Or twitter comments

Pols where the magic happens baBY!

I doubt the niggers playing football in the US are talented minds being wasted.

Epic

Based nigger

>wifeson
>deepockets

Wow, Matt's a fucking racist. Can't handle a smart black man, huh?

is this an Orange Anus thread or a Black Science Man thread?

He made that shit sound lame as hell.

This. He's very entertaining nigger but all he basically do, is to say obvious kitchen philosophy and tell shit other people have discovered.

Levy is my hero, so based

Funny fact : for the withdrawal to be implemented, Trump will have to wait 4 years: that's what decided in the Paris Agreements.

Which means that given the popularity polls, the demographic dynamics, and the fact that he already lost the popular votes, there will be a democratic US president at that time who will cancel the withdrawal.

And that's ignoring the fact that US cities and states can also implement part of Paris Agreements by themselves without Washington's approval.

Not only did he try to harm the planet but he will fail to do so. And his only achievement will be a diplomatic isolation very detrimental to US businesses.

We all know how a nigger in a field that there arent many niggers in tends to get massively overrated and overexposed.

Pile "of grease" Greased up Tyrone aka: the meme god
said something, the BS meter automatically came on. Put on your gas masks the stench is mighty fierce

bet this guy would give away all his money for free if scientists tell him it's for the fight against climate change. wouldn't he?
liberals always trying to emotionalize everything. for them money isn't an issue, because it's other people's money.

Drumpf is finally finished!!!!!!!

>Global warming
>it snowed in Moscow today
:really:

If/when Trump is President in 2020, that will mean the Russian witch hunt will have failed. Democrats will be demoralized, and voters will punish them for smearing the President.

Wow he's like the modern day Aristotle. I thought pol said black people were dumb yet here he is with this ground breaking philosophy.

>Not only did he try to harm the planet

This was definitely his motivation.

Sharts lose again.

>Actually believing he'll win a second time when he lost the popular vote to the least likable (and first female) candidate in history.

Can someone screencap all posts like this and make a collage for when Trump loses in 4 years.

>If there was money to be made caring about it I'm sure they would be all over it

That's literally what the Paris agreement is. Pretending to care about some shit to take money.

This just goes to show that you can put lipstick on a pig but in the end, it's still just a stupid nigger

Yet we've never done it or observed anything doing so. Considering our knowledge of their existence is based purely in theoretical physics and observation has only been with radio waves, you're as much as a speculator as Tyson with levelsofautism.gif

Nah, he actually has a PhD and has published papers. I don't think he actually does any actual science anymore, but he was a legit scientist.

What is it!?! I want to know.

People hear "Climate Accord" and think it is primarily about the climate.

It is not

She wasn't the first female candidate idiot.

I wanna flush his face down the nearest toilet bowl

>when people use the word "science" as if it were an argument

Noone else here noticed these tweets contradict each other?

I've never heard an argument besides moral platitudes that this specific agreement helps alleviate problems from climate change.
Hint - The USA is already using more and more renewable energy, and much of that is the private marketplace