Ideal European Borders

Rate my Europe, Sup Forums. Feel free to post your own ideal European maps. Also, border/nationhood discussion thread.
>Inb4 "muh Ukraine is Russian" meme

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwj12_X6gp_UAhVJPhQKHcRVAFoQjRwIBw&url=http://smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/europe/eastern/Pages/poland.aspx&psig=AFQjCNEMQHza0v0FrqdnVuSfFLxmaHphtw&ust=1496488157507505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything is wrong
Literally

Give kosovo to serbia. We dont want it. People actually think albs give a fuck about kosovo

>Ireland
>Independent

best map

Hmmm so you see them as subhumans too?

I gave Kosovo to Albania because of the ethnic composition of the area. I don't know why the Serbs want an area filled with you subhumans in the first place.

Caucasus given such independence will immediately turn into a muslim cesspool exporting drugs and terrorism to all eastern europe. It must be scoured clean of all the mountain roaches.

We'll get the rest of your potatoes one day, Paddy.

>Armenia takes some Turkish soil cuz reasons
>Kurdistan exists
I love how the West wants to divide and conquer Turkey ever since we rekt everyone after WW1, yet still is unable to do so.

The soil that we gained by fighting and is legally certain with treaties, is given away to Armenia cuz of muh genocide, and to Kurds who never had a country in history, who killed countless civilians with terror attacks,because "they deserve their own country". And people believe that this is just because "lol roaches".

Fuck off Russian shill
Where does this meme that our eastern territories are Russian clay come from?

If anything Russians owe us territories that were ours before Soviet occupation of 1940
pic related

Why would Romania want Moldova, that place sucks

>That Island of Hungary in the middle of Romania

He's just trying to help his long distance mongoloid relatives

Yeah, they would also go to war with each other right away and we would have constant skirmish over those mountains.
they also think Karelia needs independence and wouldn't be absorbed into Finland rght away.
wtf with all the Kurdistan lovers. What did the do to earn such love? nothing! they just pushed their women on the battlefield and fight with Turks the same methods, so i don't understand how they are different than Turks.

REEEEEEEEEE

>Galicia part of Portugal
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCK OFF YOU SQUINTY EYED FAGGOT

>American geography
Is this the birth of a new meme?

You can't deny the facts.

Implying you don't love the BBC. Big British Cock.

What do you mean? We burgers are fantastic geographers and could totally name at least a couple countries over there!

I'd be up for bringing back the Kingdom of Northumberland. It'd rescue us from the southern caliphate.

>Giving Limburg to France

How about I slap your shit, Murrican?

idiot detected
give us kresy, kick turks out of cyprus and it is perfect

Catalonia Independent but not Scotland ? Sick meme, burger.

For fucks sake yes we do. We the youth put memes anout how they shit on our beaches and the elderly hate them to death. If i try to talk to one i cant understand em. They have a totally undeciferable put together language. They have celeb hoes who show their asses on instagram all year but in their shitty religion ramadan wear a curtain.

Goodbye Macedonia

The way it should have been in the first place

Karelia is Finnish clay.

Why wouldn't Karelia be a part of Finland?

This is fucking retarded. Germanic Swedes have lived along the coast longer than the fucking sami have. They have no claim whatsoever on the northern coast.

The North belongs to the Swedes

Also fuck Germany, Poland is better neighbors

Posting best map

Both should be part of Russia

>Ukraine
Literal meme country, just give it to someone doesn't matter who. Spot on job on Belgium though, Walloon niggers to France instead of us.

shit, forgot to remove Finland

>literal divide and conquer

Why not just create a Swede Led Kalmar Union at that point, Sven?

You can't trust the Danish

how about this?

we want anus back

French Flanders, Germanic Lorraine, Pommeriana, A large part of Silesia and Tuscany aren't independent on this map.

it's so beautiful. one day we will unite the tribes

What a fucking retarded way to split belgium
half flanders and half wallonia for netherlands, both other halves to france
jesus christ burger

Everything else I don't give a single fuck about.

Just Give us our Monarchy back

You exist because you acted as a NATO buffer state. Not necessary anymore.

>Andalusia
>Castillian
Kill yourself disgusting gook.

Karjala takas
Petsamo myös.

Why does everyone want to enlarge Germany? Do you want more shitskins in the continent?
Give more clay to Poland, literally the most based country in Europe. Even more based than Russia.

Pretty good but also consider:
Separate Scotland and Wales from England.
Switzerland should be gone and its territories given to its neighbours depending on the language spoken in the area.
Unite Galicia with Portugal.
Poland should have its current borders.
Unite Austria with Germany.
Navarra should be called Basque country and Livonia just Latvia.
Valencia is rightful Catalonia's clay.
Consider separating Italy in more states.

based

you can has based hat king

>Poland should have its current borders.
Thank you. German are still butthurt over Pomerania. So much that they even forget that they use polish name of that region

Out of plain curiosity, what claim does Portugal have on Galicia?

Why is my Flemish province called Limburg all of the sudden France?

Fucking burger

Ideal European borders are the ones we have right now, with the exception of Kosovo which should not exist.

You guys have 40+ countries and languages. You're always arguing over borders and none of you can understand each other.
What's the point? Isn't it confusing?
Unify already.

Did you suck Clintons dick in oral office as well? Fucking war criminal who supported ISIS in 1999 against christians.

like this

Fixed

>literal divide and conquer

That is pretty much the whole point of modern ethnonationalism. It was pushed on Europe by Wilson and Roosevelt to keep Europe perpetually divided, weak, and needing to outsorce its defense and foreign policy elsewhere. Today nationalists are useful dupes for EU, deployed to keep larger among the constituent countries divided within themselves and incapable of resisting Brussels' will (like they tried to tear Scotland away from Britain, when Britain started having second thoughts about EU). And eventual greatest beneficiary of ethnonationalism likely would be the European Emirate.

woah dude, i didn't know that. so they're like totally different people to you?

MFW no belgium.

>No Dutch Lower Saxony

jeez, why is poland always so small in these maps

google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwj12_X6gp_UAhVJPhQKHcRVAFoQjRwIBw&url=http://smartraveller.gov.au/Countries/europe/eastern/Pages/poland.aspx&psig=AFQjCNEMQHza0v0FrqdnVuSfFLxmaHphtw&ust=1496488157507505

Hello everyone. Eyesorrows production here. Today we're gonna be driving a truck straight to Moscaw because the AI is still shit.

>circassia
how to spot dirty arab diaspora\10

Since antiquity Galicia and northern Portugal have shared many links and often being part of the same kingdom.
With the reconquista they spread southward bringing people and their language with them. Even today galician and portuguese are very close languages.

>United Ireland
>Navarra
>No Gilbralter
>Israel
>Cyprus not one country
>Brittany
>Austria
>Bohemia
>Kurdistan

JUST

me too

t. serbian with vpn

Australia-hungary will rise again
This time pls no assassino archie frans ferdiman

Yeah have you seen them lol

yeah i had, but never seen tosks

I want a united Europe under Icelandic rule

Navarra is a better name than the Basque Country
t. Basque

Owe who? You're not an actual country.

Nice try mate. You most think we dont hate them because some kosovo emigrant told you. But most of emigrants in sweeden are people of kosovo and when asked where they are from they say theyre from albania cause they consider kosovo albania.

Nuk e do plako. Toskt Jan dhica

Always thought "Vasconia" was the patrician term for a basque country

Do you know Euskara?

Cfar thua, pra ti menon se kosovart sjan subhuman?

disgusting until i saw cornwall

>that wasn't around when I was a kid

But muh history
Yes

This
God save the King.

>Prishtinalitë
Padyshim
>Të tjerët
Jo

NO MUSLIMS EDITION

What's the problem?

Awesome!I love unique languages

your map is Shit OP but atleast your thread convinced me that Serbia and Albania have this super secret bromance thing going on

>Dumb americans believe in meme nationalism such as Brittany
>meanwhile ignores separatists movement in Ossetia and easter Ukraine (muh Russia too strong)

American education everyone

-__- mate dont deny it. We have grown tired of them bringing five curtain wives per man in our beaches. At least the north has. We love sucking their money doe

nice bit of history in pol