What do you think about gender fluidity guys?

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a9956683/trystan-biff-gay-couple-expecting-child/

Do you think it will affect our societies in the long term?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8#t=1m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, those people will never live normal lives and will spend their entire lives getting stared at where ever they go, or avoided, people won't want to make friends with them the same. Their kid will likely commit suicide at age 14 or something, shortly followed by the 2 of "them"

Kid will be fucked up that should be a crime against humanity.

Personally if stuff like that continues and progresses I don't see our society existing for much longer.

Maybe we deserve a meteorite strike after all.

I think it's bullshit. Sexual dimorphism is biological fact.

I don't understand why a woman would ever want to become a short ugly bald man with no dick.

>a male human impregnated a female human, and now she's pregnant

WHAT?

sure it happens...

>Trystan and Biff say that, for the most part, people have been really supportive and encouraging of their growing family. At a recent doctor appointment, they learned the baby's sex is male. The couple has a joke they like to make about this new discovery. "Our baby has been diagnosed male," Trystan said jokingly. "That's my own little joke in our family — diagnosis: male."

ha-ha-ha Sofunny isn't it guys. "diagnosed male" ha- ha

Americans were always deviant

This one sure made good use of his gender fluids.

Stop drinking beer pedro and pretending you're a pregnant transgender.

If the children grow up completely fucked up I assume there will be a backlash.

I wish I had that amount of time to think about such frivolous things. (Obviously, I would use the time way more constructively than thinking about whatever the fuck gender I think I am).

Anyone who gets too wrapped up in their own identity is a weak underachiever. Go and do something for christ's sake.

But their whole life is a joke.

Where will this end?
How long do we let it continue?

It's wrong and they have a sickness in their brain. They are not evil people but society should stop entertaining these delusions because it upsets "God", it is a dysfunction and a disease basically, developing in white people spread from the Jews and incubated in capitalism and atheism. I don't wish violence on these people, but when they are forcing their ideals and also trying to force them on children we have a problem. This world was created for us to enjoy it and sex should be a very open thing, homosexuality itself isn't a huge deal but "LGBQT" and stuff like "gender fluidity" is dysfunctional and a way to deal with shame. We just need to accept that gays exist, and they are are supposed to be "subservient" to men (not through force or violence, but their own volition) like women. The concept of a "3rd gender" is a legitimate thing in a lot of cultures, but it should just be left at that and not autistically split into definitions nor should it be shoved in people's faces as normal and desirable.

White peoples guilt about the pain we've inflicted on the world makes us to ready to accept anything that seems "nice" but not look deeper into things. And considering we are a pretty stubborn bunch, it's hard to move that blockage. Except the slavs/eastern whites of course, who have no guilt and thus no eagerness to please and prostrate themselves on the mantle of "niceness"

I hope we can talk through these things rationally and without violence. But God is growing restless now. A fire is coming. It will purify the world of liberalism and racism, of promiscuity and of prudishness, of excessive pride and excessive guilt.

For now though, many "queer" people need to start looking at themselves more honestly and need to find God...otherwise
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI

Gender is a social construct therefore there must be infinite genders, however the term gender shouldnt even exsist it should only be biological sex. Gender makes no sense as a concept. Theres no way to define it other than on feelings and how one feels therefore it should not exsist.

The situation in OP is better than outright faggotry, Ultimately, he knocked up an extremely ugly and mentally ill chick. When it goes south, he only has himself to blame.

Of course it will, parents like these that are so adamant about pushing this bizarroshit are going to be instilling the same values into their kids. Who knows what happens from there

fixed

kill yourself

I rather have seen that webm of a snake killing a puppy. Jesus christ.

Do I smell shekels goy?

>what we are saying is that women are unnecessary now

That picture makes me want to vomit and cry at the same time. This is what throwing away Christianity has done.

close the windows

As a gay guy, I think they should be fucking locked up or sterilized. Nutters. Trannies are the worst.

that's just BS. I dont blame people for beeing gay, but what they are doing is against nature...

This is what "Christianity" (but not Jesus, important distinction) has done. It basically all comes down to the Jews. The first pedophile was a Jew, not for any other reason than fluke, but he was a Jew or some kind of Proto-Jew, perhaps Abraham. This infected the world with fear and shame. Christianity spread throughout Europe with this Jewish cultural baggage, even though the figure of Christ himself was a great and divine man, the Hebraic influence of this imported religion infected whites with the same disease. Christ essentially preached the pagan doctrine, he preached the same thing as European pagans already believed, ironically. Same with the middle easterners, although they found further release through Islam - essentially a reformulation of Christianity with more of a focus on liberation through warfare than repentance. Ironically again, this makes it more similar to the ancient Norse religion than anything, but with the Abrahamic fear and shame concerning sex and nature that is absent in mankinds true nature.

Makes it really easy to market products if you don't have to conform to gender standards. It's just capitalism.

Show me an actual live video of a penis fluidly changing shape into a vagina, and vice versa, and I'll believe in gender fluidity.

>What do you think about gender fluid guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8#t=1m18s

But why though?
What on earth do you have to prove to be a short, bearded woman ?
it doesn't make any sense

Because she felt as a man inside her mind. What are you asking?

gender fluidity is appearance only, these mental patients are not the sex they claim to be

>yfw Junior was a documentary

mental illness bought to you by american main shit media

Mental illness. Too many mentally ill people and society will collapse. I should start looking for a warlord to support.

humanity was a mistake

Fucking freaks. Gas them all.