"TRUMP IS DESTROYING THE WORLD BY NOT ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT"

"TRUMP IS DESTROYING THE WORLD BY NOT ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT"

Meanwhile in China

Other urls found in this thread:

chinahush.com/2009/10/21/amazing-pictures-pollution-in-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

China produces less pollution per capita thab the US and uses more "clean energy" than any other country.

Atmospheric pollution was endemic in Europe as well until the latter paet of the 20th century.

>less pollution

I never see smog or shit like pic related anywhere in the US besides maybe San Francisco

So much less

Pollution

That's algae, and you don't know shit about your own history, how about you fuck off and stop polluting this board with your inake spam threads ?

Than the US

And it's always the Euro's talking smack about US education. Look, mong, per capita means shit in this context and even that is going to change rapidly as the Chinese population prospers and gets access to more modern conveniences. You're a fucking retard. Kys.

China is literally moving away from old style industry and coal energy production, but it takes time.becase they have 3 times the ammount of people and are about still 50 years late.in developpment of the country in some places.
Youare a biblical hypocrite from the country that pollutes the most, just gas yourself you obese cretin.

>per capita

Now lets look at the populations shall we?

China 1,371 billions
vs.
USA 321,4 millions

Now if the average Chinese citizen produces 5 times less polution than an avergae American you might actually have a point, if not, fuck off retard frogger.

Also chinks are using more "clean energy" (how fitting that you yourself put it in quotation marks) because they are literally drowning in their own shit and have to keep their own cities from becoming uninhabitable wastelands.

China is the industrial nightmare you see in dystopian movies for a reason, just look at the fucking pictures. It is not even difficult to find millions more.

Lying frog your days are numbered. I saw you in a thread earlier being a total moron not knowing what per capita means. China has 1.3b slant-eyes rats living in squalor and fumes you fucking brain dead faggot.

So you people want the USA to become as polluted as China?

That's a nice argument there.

so because one does not play by the rules you just throw anything away?

None of the "arguments" you have there justifies the amount of reckless fuckery China pulls off regularily. Their ghost cities alone are such wasteful bullshit which a sane man in Europe or even America could never imagine.
But considering this point, it is highly suspicious that specifically a frog is defending insane polluters, while having 60 nuclear reactors across your country.

We arent dirty gooks so that would never happen. We like our parks and nature shit.

The point is rather the fact that everyone is shitting on Trump while sucking chink dick at the same time. Especially Germany Hans.

Dear Hans , there are no rules.

retarded croissant right here

>Per capita

No fucking shit Pierre. God you french cucks are insufferable.

Pollution per capita is a bullshit metric that tells us absolutely nothing

Your arguments are being purely defensive. Tell me why Trump made the right decision.

Americans should apologize for destroying the world

Better to make a national plan with that money than funding poos and chinks who are free to pollute as much as they want with no repercussions. Shit, most of the funding goes through the UN and the utterly corrupt african governments so guess what they do with those gibs.

That's because they have 4 times the population that you do and they're busy doing all the jobs that Americans used to have.

Lmao nigger we have to endure your coal fumes all winter up here in the north of France since mama merkel cut down your nuclear energy and our ecologists want to kill our nuclear production meanwhile China is building nuclear plants.

Doesn't surprise me that a bunch of retarded brainwashed germs don't know what they're talking about and support their american master though

>"clean energy"

Why is that in quotes?

>Per Capita
I can't believe i share a continent with these guys.

Because taxing Americans will not effect man-made carbon emissions.

It tells us the average burger pollutes more than the average chinese. Keeping a million burgers alive is more damaging than keeping a million Chinese people alive, in their current conditions.

dude... the point of the agreement is to work together to improve the health of the planet. national plans for a global problem do not work (ironically see china). the agreement was a first step to create a framework for stronger nations enabling weaker nations to fight pollution and global warming. its not perfect sure but the best you can do with so many nations and different interests. atleast try to see the bigger picture.

hey hey hey respect frogs man this guys a fucking dirty toad

Reminder that Paris Accord had nothing to do with the environment. Anyone who disagrees is either a shill or simply hasn't read the thing.

/thread

If the others jumped off a bridge would you do it too? :^)

i mean hes on Sup Forums so probably yeah

It must have been smog day when I arrived in Shanghai.

>the point of the agreement is to work together

>Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties should, when taking action to address climate change, respect promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights, the right to health, the rights of indigeneous peoples, local communities, migrants, children, persons with disabilities and people in vulnerable situations and the right to development, as well as gender equality, empowerment of women and intergenerational equity.
>migrants
>gender equality

Yeah, really great treaty on the environment you got there.

Save the planet - kys!

Because "clean energy" also pollutes like fuck. The most environmentally friendly way of making energy nowadays is nuclear energy.

it is called yellow river for a reason

you are a donkey brained hysterical libtard idiot

Do lefties have ADHD or something?

Yeah, I'm wondering why anybody trusts the chinks on this. I mean, it's like we went from being extremely skeptical of their pollution standards for decades and then, overnight, everyone is praising them for being "world leaders in preventing climate change". I've been to China, it's an absolute disaster environmentally and the chinks don't care.

Keep sucking off those yanks.

>China is a polluting shit hole
>so that means we shouldn't do anything
Truly an example of American education at its finest.

Every day is smog day in Shanghai.

That's fucking hilarious.
What's wrong with leaving it just about climate?

>CO2 is pollution

lmao that's you

This.
You can't blame the third world for the crimes of the colonialist capitalist empires.
We have to accept the scientific facts and work together for a better future.

The funniest part about the agreement is that the US would have had to give 3 billion a year to China until 2030 because it's considered a "Developing Country".

They care now. The Chinese economy is predicted to slow down. The rising living standards that keep the Chinese masses complacent can't be fully backed by economic growth anymore - if anything, pollution has began to hinder growth as health expenses have been skyrocketing in China.

>so that means we shouldn't do anything

are you implying anyone is going to do anything because of this agreement lol

dont kid yourself, other than some symbolics nothing changes.

>China has no obligation of changing it's ways
>So the US should foot the bill and pay China, that way we can feel good about doing something about climate change-even when it does nothing but throw money at the problem.

I wonder if there's a way we can exploit this situation to kill more chinks.

Excess is. And the Paris agreement is focused on CO2. It's what we are talking about.

>while having 60 nuclear reactors across your country.

I'm not defending that faggot frog, but there is nothing wrong with modern nuclear energy.

That allows them to fund all sort of lefty shitty programs instead of doing whatever they are supposed to do with those billions, fucking UN.

Thank you user, I was afraid I was going to have to read that whole tiresome document.
This is exactly how our politicunts do it every time there's a referendum. They make a "package" of things and if we say yes, we say yes to all. And ofc no to all the other way around. And often the things are completely unrelated.
Recycle indeed! Looks like it's already 9/10th toiletpaper.

Nuclear is clean, cheap and safe. Don't fall for boomer memes.

China only build green energy for the same reason the build ghost cities,
Push internal demand by sinking chink money while they help their industry to compete with the rest of the world.
Almost every solar pannel and battery in the west, is made in China wasting the air and water that we share.

Because the people and places who were actually gonna follow the Accord still will, just without the US as a nation pissing away about $100B/year on an unenforceable boondoggle that won't actually do anything to stop or even slow the warming of our planet

Taxes are a good way of making people stop consuming shit.

It's why Republicans, every single election, argue to reduce taxes in order to increase spending and business.

But only if you have properly trained workers and follow the security protocols. How many countries are capable of that?

>German rigidly following rules
>despite those "rules" being funneling money from the few wealthy countries to the multitudes of poor countries
>when the poor countries then take that free money and continue to produce obscene amounts of pollution

Fucking Germans and their robotic, binary thinking. If Climate Change is the apocalypse everyone is scared of the Paris Accord does fuck all but move shekels around anyway. It's a bad ruleset that won't do anything to mitigate climate change except allow weasels to fleece the sheep.

This. They measure (estimate) c02 emissions and call it pollution. Pollution is dumping mercury and raw industrial waste filled with chemicals bizarre and unnatural into water ways. China is sickly and you want tot shut down the west and let them take over the world.

Yanks should stop farting

Thanks CHIDF

Most of the countries that are also the biggest consumers of energy.

It is a poor way of forcing corporations, who produce the majority of CO2 emissions, to reduce their emissions. They'll just move their factories to """developing nations""" that are exempt from these regulations. It doesn't solve the alleged problem.

China's industrial revolution spans much shorter time than yours did. China will have 20% more lung cancer than USA between 2005 to 2030, but USA has 300% more prostate cancer and heart diseases forever.

What powers CERN and the LHC?

Wind? Solar? Nuclear? I'm curious and the CERN site doesn't specifically say.

>let's handicap our industry with regulations while chinashits continue doing their own thing
It may not be the perfect choice for the world but I can understand why burgers are doing so

OP, your picture is exactly what is going to happen to the US without environmental regulations like the Paris Agreement and the EPA, you fucking retard. Do you Trumpfags actually expect corporations to be responsible on their own and clean up the environment? No, they will not do it, because muh profits. And that's the entire problem with our socioeconomic system, we try to quantify and monetize things you can't put a price on, like a healthy functioning biosphere.

>how to trigger a trumpbot

kek this is the shittiest circlejerk Sup Forums has ever had.

Atleast 20 of those nuclear reactors have questionable design decisions and you can not trust frogs to be able to operate a big industrial complex.
I wonder how long it takes until a peace truck rams one of their reactors desu.

You are right on this one atleast, she should have forced you monkeys to close down your reactors, considering the German ones were never a threat.
I rather support the US instead of mindless gooks who do not have any higher human impulses and only know what reproducing and consuming means.

He did not, but as usuall the hypocrisy of European politicians blows through the roof. And you tag along and defend the chinks aswell.

Who actually cares I want to be in Water World with Kevin Costner.

lol stfu retard

>Meanwhile in China

chinahush.com/2009/10/21/amazing-pictures-pollution-in-china/

>that's algae

You do understand that algal blooms in appropriate places and times are a direct consequence of pollution, especially improper disposal of sewage?

>French "education"

>say something wrong or misleading
>this triggers the trumptard

Who'd have thunk??!

inappropriate*

china is one of cleanest country on earth actually. but does no one know this. usa will be disgustingly polluted very soon.

Hahahahhabahahhabaahabahababah

Kys chiacom

Looking pictures of chinks cities always reminds me of Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for N64, they always threw in a fog to limit the draw distance so it actually rendered smooth.

EPA still exists without the Paris Accord you tard.

Sure buddy. Even our most polluted city is cleaner than your average city. Nowhere in the US does going outside take 3 months off your life like in China

I love it when breathable air is being taxed.

>the Paris Agreement
Is a thinly veiled justification for mass 3rd world immigration and commie style wealth distribution, go blow a lorax faggot

Das notu porutionu, das Shanghai morruningu mistu

(you)

the smog in chinese city is FOG. because most chinese city like shanghai are near the coastline. you stupid idiot.

Which is why they wear gas masks to outside, right?

>pollution per capita

Trump on asbestos

>I believe that the movement against asbestos was led by the mob, because it was often mob-related companies that would do the asbestos removal. Great pressure was put on politicians, and as usual, the politicians relented. Millions of truckloads of this incredible fire-proofing material were taken to special "dump sites" and asbestos was replaced by materials that were supposedly safe but couldn't hold a candle to asbestos in limiting the ravages of fire.

This orange fuck is a grade A dumbass

the mask are to protect other stranger from disease. see, chinese are considerate like that