Swedistan, now

How are Swedes going to stop this sun oppression? Are they going to weave a giant rainbow flag to cover their whole country?

Who cares? Did you just post this because it sounded "funny"? Most worthless thread today, fucking twitter comment, kill yourself

Looks like she's been eating all day

fuck off with your stupid clickbait faggot bullshit

afaik there are several fatwahs stating that at a certain limit of daylight hours mooselims can take Mekka time for Ramadan stuff

calm down racist

Wouldn't you know that well, Austriastan?

They go after Malmǿ time

well... yes. I once worked with a Somali.

You are not a very bright person, right?

So much racism. You really need multiculturalism.

>Muslims sticking to rules
If you ever criticise Islam they will act like the holiest man on the planet but other than that Muslims barely stick to anything there supposed to. Have one conversation with a Muslim girl and you will find they are fucking degenerates. The biggest problem with them implementing their religion is even they can't be fucking bothered sticking to it and throw a hissy fit if you point that out.

if only there was this much effort to shut down shill threads

This is absurd.

>willingly worked with a nigger
>telling the other guy he's a retard

Thank you, Sun-chan :3

This Siegfried gets it.

wow she will die of hunger any second now

>willingly

Oh sauerkraut-san, when have you been in Austria? It's overflowing with niggers and muslims.

Then how about they fuck off?

At least Mother Nature is trying to save you

so you'd refuse to work with someone you don't know?

the only thing i care at work is getting my shit done. thinking about it YOU might be the nigger here :^)

>Allowed only to eat after sunset
>Sun never sets
>Everyone dies
Let's see how dedicated they are

If they could, they would legislate against the sun to protect muslim's feelings.

kek, it would have been fun if they starved to death but unfortunately they go after Stockholm time

This.

I wouldn't be surprised if 95% of these monkeys cheat on Ramadan. My roommate was a half Arab half Kenyan Muslim in college and he cheated all the time during Ramadan. Arabs and niggers are too low iq to be disciplined in any aspect of their life.

Oh wow looks like the desert dwelling rituals are incompatible with the current region they chose to flee too. Maybe suggest that they take up some of the local culture instead of trying to force a foreign culture where it doesn't belong.
>when even the land itself disapproves of your retardation.

>implying he wasn't the prison guard

>The Ramadan-equivalent of Daylight Savings Time is coming

Even the solar system is racist

Fake news.

It is allowed to eat when the sun goes down in Mecca or in Stockholm.

Can't they only eat when they can hold two pieces of string up outside, black and white, and not tell the difference?

They might get a little bit of time to eat each day but would suck pretty hard.

Most muzzies i know start eating after 11 o'clock

Well actually the majority of them dont even fast

I've been told by Muslims that they follow Malmǿ time

>There
It's "their" you dumb uneducated nigger who can't even spell in his own language

Stockholm is the new muslim capital confirmed

Wow you sure showed him m8y

Da white mayn causes the solars systums to oppress us, now get your nappy asses to bad

>the sun is oppressing me
kek

Wait it's they're, dunno whether I was just trolled hard...

GO BACK

Brown skinned people are also more at risk for vitamin D deficiency in less sunny climates.

Different imams say different things. The point is that the midnight sun in the north doesn't really matter.

Gods way of killing off these invaders. Starvation by stupidity.

Jesus fuck it's like their religion was designed to move the goalposts.

They can eat if they travel too, some imams have said it's as little as 13 miles.

Just drive 13 miles away to eat and you're fine.

Just so you guys know, the site friatider is our version of infowars. Pretty much just a xenophobic half-nazi tabloid that always finds funny ways to trigger you righties.

You are an easy costumer, always so afraid and angry. So easy to just tug on your dick and make you click, click, click those tasty links.

So they're the dailymail of you guys?

They atleast dare to write the name of the immigrant rapists unlike the rest of our (((media)))

Based Sun

They actually use Stockholm time or Mecca time.

In Italy we have a lot of problems with muslim inmates. In day time they refuse to take their medications, usually given for mental conditions. They go crazy.

Just leave them in solitary until they take their meds surely?

the sun hates muslims, nice

PRAISE THE SUN

based God

>in solitary
Refusing therapy is not an offence grave enough to justify solitary confinement. They would call their lawyers in to time and the prison personnel would be accused of racism :-)

Bullshit.

Nah, they are civic nationalists. Sometimes they post some redpilled stuff but most often they don't.
They're still better than mainstream media though.

This.

>muslims can not eat
>shows overfeeded to the max muslim woman as example

White ppls be so racist! That even dey land is racist !!!!!!!

make u think hmm

if only it was daylight for 24 hours, time to get some orbital mirrors in place and watch the great starvening

Thank you based Helios!

Here almost every Somali is unemployed. Even fucking gypsies work more.

this is bullshit, the imams or whatever decide internationally, what time is set to break fast regardless of the sun

Muslims not following the quran , what else is new

lets slow down the earth

Where did you work with the Somali?

Mad svede-cuck :D what a sight for my old and sore eyes :-DDDDD

But, you are right.

HAha, that news is fake, you are allowed to eat a certain time, after an official website, xD

oh really senpai =D

>implying imams know what clocks are

It's almost as if muzzies weren't supposed to be anywhere near the polar circles.

I got you covered senpai

delete this!

chill out achmed, ay least you guys get free shit

He's trying to help you Muhammad, put down your baby killing axe

Ahmed, my boy, those instruction manuals you found on Ahmed's table were not about a clock...

If the sun goes down they go by the closest country that it does go down. This has been brought up multiple times

we could actually get rid of them all
>send all muzzies to the north of the country during Ramadan
>the sun never sets in the summer
>they all starve to death

Does this mean the North Pole is the last hope of the white race?

I kekked.

>ramadan starts
>starve to death cause 24/7 sun

>in b4 global warming pact is approved so moslims can feel more at home in the north

I actually saw one of the "eu migrants" buy a bucket in the store yesterday. That was the first time I've ever seen one of them pay for anything.

Wait... was this (((their))) plan all along? Starve out muslims??

Well, they take loans most of the time. Dem buckets nah cheep.

Calm down sven

If they got that money from Swedish tax payers, did they even pay for it themselves?

Muslims refugees are nothing but a conduit for stealing from nation's taxpayers to give to refugees who then spend it on goods produced by massive corporations owned by the Jews.

It's one giant SCAM.

>It's one giant SCAM.
And Swedes fell for it.

Guess Mother Nature will solve the problem again. Let's see how religious some of these people actually are.

holy fuck this can't be real

Holy fuck Mohammed chill out

planet tilt is racist

Even sun is racist in Sweden. What a horrible country.

When the Ramadan falls during winter, are they going to be happy?

Too bad Trump is killing her.

I'm sure they cant vent their frustration with an all out jihad against everyone who is not a nigger

fucking this