Fun Fact: Albert Einstein stole credit from others for general relativity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_priority_dispute

Turns out that the famous E=MC^2 function wasn't even invented by him, it was invented by frenchman Henri Poincaré twenty years earlier. The founding mathematics were invented by his mentor, Hendrik Lorentz who was dutch. Finally another guy he had correspondence with, David Hilbert who was a dutch mathematician was completely washed over. And there were others.

Imagine that. Literally Einstein became a byword for brilliance because of literal (((shills))).

(((THE IMMORTAL JEW STRIKES AGAIN WITH HIS PLAGIARISM)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olinto_De_Pretto#.C2.BDmv.C2.B2_versus_mc.C2.B2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((Einstein)))
>stealing

no shit

This is old news, burger.

lol fucking stormweenies never fail to make me chuckle

Red Ice did a special on this and the new movie.

They nailed it

youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg

Re-engineering our memes isn't going to change anything you Commie faggot. You're old. Go talk about what's cool with Colbert and the other baby boomers and sick fucked up kids who jack off to ponies and shit, loser.

I'm not even a Neo-Nazi pal, rtfm.

Go head, do the research yourself.

If you even clicked the fucking link you would see there's evidence of this being so without him being Jewish.

Einstein was, of course, a competent physicist, but he gets A LOT of undeserved credit for Special Relativity. His contributions to General Relativity do seem to be more real, however. Having said that, Einstein was not the first to publish the correct form of the Einstein field equations.

To be fair, Einstein seemed somewhat intellectually uncomfortable with the celebrity and stature which was being given to him by the Jewish press, at least in the early years of his rise to fame. This is just my impression.

Einstein couldn't come to terms with an expanding dynamic universe. He was stuck on a static universe.

At least he invented the atom bomb

He was terrified of being found out.

pssst*
hey OP
wanna buy some science?

Yeah, but no one knows.
It's not how the history books read

Wtf? Next you're going to tell me the Wright Brothers weren't the first people to build a working plane.

That was Oppenheimer.

More Jewish press.

WAIT Oppenheimer's Jewish!

It continues!

Henri Poincaré was a president you dimwit. Plus (((Einstein))) stole from Cartan, his French helper.

Goyim, the ECE theory is the way forward.

www.aias(dot)com

Einstein didn't accomplish anything nearly as momentous as the airplane.

Yeah, but Einstein came up with the gravitational/inertial mass equivalence principal, a sublime concept in it's own right.

Wasn't there an Italian scientist who did a lot for relativity, before Poincare, Lorentz and Hilbert?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olinto_De_Pretto#.C2.BDmv.C2.B2_versus_mc.C2.B2

Even in science we get cucked

>Albert Einstein stole credit from others for general relativity
General relativity is retarded horse shit.

wtf are going on about a math theorem is nothing until a physicist figures out a way to apply it to the physical world.

Jews then sold the technology to the USSR.

he was also quite crazy. he let his driver take him to meadows on sunny days so he could cry and eat butterflies. sometimes he took his violin with him to play sonatas while crying.

ITT: another burger that doesn't understand how science works

>muh lorentz
Most of the people who make this argument are the same ones who don't have the capacity to understand why it's bad. Despite coming up with the Lorentz transform, he never went beyond ether theories to understand the full implications of the math. Einstein did.

Ask a kid who invented the atom bomb and they will answer Albert Einstein

sad

>einstein was a wife beater
wtf is this weak psyop b8? the girl is a frothing at the mouth lunatic and obviously knows nothing about science. she showed a picture of tesla and claimed it was riemann. this video is pure disinformation, probably financed by the movie studio that they are bashing.

>eat butterflies

Jews love to destroy beauty. Fucking assholes.

>ECE theory
>not lorentz invariant
I thought chinks were smart?