Uppity Anti-white Shitskin Female Promoted Over Qualified White Male, Humilates Him on Twatter

>shitskin female is promoted over white male due to AA diversity quota
>he texts her that she doesn't deserve the job
>uppity shitskin flips out, puts conversation on twitter and social media
>it gains media attention
>non-white females cheer her on and berate the white male

Non-white female immigration is good they said. Non-white women love white men they said...

msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/career/this-woman-got-promoted-ahead-of-her-white-male-co-worker-what-he-did-next-was-awful/ar-BBBj6bJ?ocid=spartanntp

HEY RABBI WATCHA DOIN?

Minority women think they are oppressed in western society if white guys don't ask them out on dates. This is the stage we've reached as a civilization, and it's validated by almost all levels of society.
I don't agree with validating minority women and their entitlement, but all that guy had to do was ask her out and everything would have been fine. It's pathetic but that's the way it goes now.

She clearly texted herself from another number

Fake and gay no male writes like that. No one besides a woman would see actual business value in bringing someone coffee. Instagram kikeshit femwhoring and nothing more.

>this X got Y and what happened next was Z!
That's how you know to ignore it.

she has fucking great tits though desu

10/10 would race mix

Not genuine and of alternative preference

>what is controlled opposition

YASSSSSSSSSSSSS
SLAY
KWEEEN

This is what your ancestors fought for goy.

How are we supposed to know who deserved the promotion?

looks like fake news but holy shit dem jugs. I would promote her to a position on muh dick if you know what I mean

>Things that definitely happened

Why is he obviously shit at his job then?

He is probably a lazy cunt.

"I'm not xxxxist, but..."
Fucking cucks.

>i bring her coffe every day
a man wouldn't send this non argument

Where the fuck do people get this stuff from??

no, go on

Rejecting female rights FUCKING WHEEEEN !?

I used to work in an office where I made tea for the boss all the time. He later told me that my predecessor had complained about it, as somehow "demeaning". Weirdos. I used to enjoy this part of the job - got me a few moments' peace in the kitchen, and I got to make my own tea too! Tea-making is a pleasure, not a chore!
t. Ingles in exile

Any job where bringing a woman coffee equates to 'working your ass off' is a non-job.
Dude's a faggot and I'm glad she got the job.

you're forgetting the fact that this is happening in am*rikka, the inventors of cuckoldry and bbc worship. use the word 'men' responsibly. just a friendly reminder

>I deserve the job because I bring her coffee every day
>I'm not sexist but I would be better at the job because I'm a man
>You would be more successful as a secretary
I'd bet anything that she made this shit up herself. There's no fucking way someone a man sent this shit to her

>>he texts her that she doesn't deserve the job
What kind of utter fucking retard do you have to be to...

you know what, I don't care. Black, brown, white, nobody is worth saving.

This. I'm a receptionist/admin support at a small (as in, three lawyers and me) law firm. I enjoy doing the support activity including fetching lunches and stuff. When the office runs efficiently and everybody is happy, I'm doing my job properly.

I dunno, maybe I'm servile by nature, but I like being the grease between the cogs.

cucks disgust me

Fake as fuck lads.

>implying there's no pleasure in service

Man is gonna need better arguments than this. Sounds like a bit of a retard tbqh

I would give her a raise furiously and then delve deep into her backround. I would unload my workload in any opening and opportunity she presents for me. you know what I mean?

You want to lay your eggs in her don't you roach?

service to whom?

higher ideals and country? temporary service in pursuit of personal gain? sure

taking pleasure in it? that's for women and should stay that way

feel like i need to shower knowing that men out there enjoy doing bitchwork and gargling higher-ups balls

Oh come on, wasn't as if it was for a WOMAN boss! Main part of the job was being the man's drinking partner at lunch and after work, really. Used to sleep at his place sometimes, where his wife would wash my socks...

If white men are so superior, why did he text her evidence of sexism?

He literally sent her media attention, getting fired and victimhood on a silver platter.

Seems to me that white men arent that smart after all.

>Uppity
found the nineteenth-century segregationist

FPBP

>current year
>not wanting to segregate a la 19th century slavery glory days

found the nigger

I was totally talking about work related stuff. geez pervert burger, go get yourself checked or something. you really have a warped view of the world

ow the edge

She might not have deserved it but the guy is a cunt for sending her that and I don't care fuck off

Did you cradle his balls while you swallowed the shaft? Did his wife get off watching you eat her husbands load?

Nice bantz

DESU the Sjws are more into segregation with safe spaces than even neo nazis.

yeah he sounds like a cuck t b h

"im not a sexist but wahhhh"

he should've confronted both the boss and negress at work, stated his outlook and demands, and either quit or walked away with something more deserving, but he's a cuck who sent a cucky text

Get what from? I've observed this stuff for years now, I know how people think about this. It's just taboo to imply or state that women are desperate in any way, but yes, minority women think they are owed validation from white guys and if/when they don't get it they start bitching and whining. If the west was really a prude traditional patriarchy we'd deport them all.

obviously fake
having to solve 4 captchas to post this triggers me more

>If the west was really a prude traditional patriarchy we'd deport them all.

first time a leaf has made my cock rock hard on this board good job fa m

You sound like a woman

>people are paid to write shitty articles about some tweet story from an unknown

And people still wonder why I don't follow the MSM.

>not just giving them the d
You don't have to breed them you know

Do you honestly believe he sent her those messages?

Congrats user you have finally taken last pill, the all humans are shit pill.

its so obviously fake you cucks

Ofcourse he did. Just because women love playing the victim card doesnt mean that men dont do stupid shit.

she's even deleted her twitter. story probably got out of hand and she can't maintain the lie.

lmao indeed

you've got to be kidding right? it reads like a feminist's wet dream. no-one messages their new boss to tell them they didn't deserve the promotion.

Have you never worked with a brain dead coworker? People do stupid shit when theyre emotional.

I'm not interested in bestiality. They can keep whining about how white boys won't date them for all I fucking care.

And forgot to add.

Yes it reads like fanfic, but everything he/she wrote is literally true. I would say the same thing. Women are shit with numbers and are highly impulsive and emotional creatures.

and dont bother looking into it goy, she already messaged HR and got permission to do everything. there's nothing to see here

>Having her number in the first place
It didn't happen user, it didn't happen.

>and dont bother looking into it goy, she already messaged HR and got permission to do everything. there's nothing to see here

What does that even mean? If he didnt write it and HR gave permission, the guy can sue to company and her for defamation/libel and he will win the SHIT out of the lawsuit. If that doesnt happen, he sent the text its that simple.

What's the guy's name?

who are we talking about again?

Seth Rich.

He killed himself, get over it Drumpfy.

Diversity quotas are absolute degeneracy.

What a stupid thing to type. Are you able to provide for your own basic needs?

oh yeah

not at all. you can see they're gross teabags.

Hillary should have won, all the city people voted for her. Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.

This.

I'm sorry the results upset you so much but it's time to move on. There's always next time.

>She clearly texted herself from another number

this
It reads like a meninist strawman in a buzzfeed article.
If it were a real guy she would have made sure everyone knew his name so they could harass him.

>i bring her coffee every day

false flag. no man would ever say this

even if this were true, why would somebody send a message like that? it's just stirring the shitpot and is totally inappropriate. if the guy felt that way, he should have gone to HR or the person who decided on promoting that girl.

WHITE MALES HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG EVER WE CAN ONLY IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE I'LL CALL YOU A WHORE.

If he actually emailed her to complain he should be ridiculed. However, story seems made up.

ITT: things that never happened

Let the business go to shit then, who cares?!

WELL Sup Forums TIME TO DO SOME INVESTIGATIVE JOUNRALISM.

Let's find out who this guy is and see if its true .

Lol

No man would write shit like "i brought her coffee"

He is getting impeached. He is not my president.

no one would write like that at all

Okay, I'm about to make all of you a lot of money.

>pretend to be minority or woman from America
>post fake test conversations like this one and watch liberals flip their shit
>say you were fired
>start gofundme and ask for living assistance donations
>$$$$$$$$

>i have permission to dhare thr screenshots
>commifornia
Idk that fucking sounds sketchy. What happened to confidentialit in HR?

>It's fake but not untrue

>t. Ingles in exile
now it makes sense

Fuck.

I'm so ruthlessly depressed and lonely that I can't even look at her without being angry at my life.

letting women out of the kitchen was a mistake

kill them all when artifical wombs arrive

Why are you surprised?
We live in this Society
Some Cunt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>{[]}>>>>>capable male employe