Reminder that this is probably the best country the white man has ever made. And they also have the best women

Reminder that this is probably the best country the white man has ever made. And they also have the best women.

muh ancestors

Maybe 60 years ago. Today, everyone thinks only about promoting themselves. Individualism is the cause of the downfall of the west.

Please don't bring attention to us.

To many illegal immigrants

this post is true

The best white country was France. Because of the Anglo Jewish alliance we fell in 1815.

This

Yes fuck off
God i hate polish people, i have almost died several times because of you fuckwits not knowing how to behave on a construction site.

worst country
bad beer
ugly woman
shit accent
no nature
suck dick

i wish you very much more Orcs, your mom is waiting

I agree with this. Denmark is just a meme

I bet your stepfather is polish

Memes.
They were nice enough to give your country back, why the butthurt?

Or he is just a Pole (left-wing) who would love if Poland would be destroyed.

I have german ancestors, no stepfathers.

I would like for you to stay out of my construction sites.

They never gave us Iceland back?

Schmichael is that you lad

it's boring as fuck

>Schmichael

Meanwhile a small grocery in Albertslund has stopped selling alcohol because of Sharia law. And country wide you can no longer by pre-made original Chicken Cordon Bleu, because Muslims might buy it, not knowing that it's SUPPOSED to have a slice of ham inside. Seriously, if you live here. Try to pick up any brand of frosen Chicken Cordon Bleu. And you'll find that the ham has been replaced with something halal.
Denmark YES, I must speak the wise word of Sven the Cucked. Just nuke us already.

Us in Jutland have it just fine, and we like being individuals. It is you in CPH who have chosen to live a multicultural life.

>Chicken Cordon Bleu
>you'll find that the ham has been replaced with something
>with something

Danish women will fuck up your libido

how?

You fell in 1789.

>Jutland have it just fine
Yup, fortunately I don't have to buy the chain-grocery-halal-crap. I have my own chickens, and can get pork from the neighbor. Unfortunately the dairy-farmer-dairy further down the road is officially kosher. But I suppose you can't win them all. Also, the small towns here are getting some amount of multi, forced on them by the central government. But at least the multi doesn't really go outside town limits. Still, there's a fucking hookah lounge in the next town over. We sure didn't have TB spreading centers when I was a kid here.

jævla norsker

Sup Forums
/bant/

fucking cancer

It's alright, like the Netherlanders they have a tendency to be smug cunts at times, but most of em are alright.

Denmark, Netherlands and New Zealand are the best.