Lefties and Islam

Why is the regressive left so in love with Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-are-many-leftists-who-bash-Christianity-soft-on-criticism-of-Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they live in wonderland and believe islam is compatible with the west.

they are anti nationalism.
they will do anything to destroy a homogenous society through mass migration of different races and ethnicities and importing different customs and religions.

Islam doesn't really differ that much from Judaism/Communism, except where who is in charge. Judaism is much, MUCH more violent than Islam though. Under islam, you're allowed to be relatively free if you pay the dhimmi tax, under Judaism you are goyim and you only exist to be exploited.

Because if they didnt the idiots will be less useful.

information bubble. they dont know them on a personal level and mostly likely arent aware that their religion is even worse than fundamental christianity. their biggest enemy is the white man and anyone hating them is welcome.

They don't love Islam they love maximum secularism, even if Islam is menacing it. Which is arguably worst.

Leftists hate christianity, because they were one of the main opposing forces of progressivnes for couple of centuries. Muslims want to destroy christianity, well. because they are muslims. So leftists see islam as their allies against western conservatives. They are in for a rude awekening, once their gay friends start taking flying lessons
Try to refute that
Protip: you can't

Because they're anti-white, and will do anything in their power power power power power toto to to to to to stopppppp too tpppppppp

Because they're retarded.

No really onece you realize 90% of liberals and atheists are retarded everything they do makes a lot more sense.

Muslims also hate Jews and a lot of leftys are jews.

Because when they migrate they become minorities and ya gotta make sure they know how oppressed they are or else they might vote right wing

They hate everything related to western civilization.

Because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

The both hate the west.

They hate the west, they want its destruction; an alliance of necessity.

So you can refute that, well :^)
But here, read those answers straight form the leftist cesspool
quora.com/Why-are-many-leftists-who-bash-Christianity-soft-on-criticism-of-Islam

Because a lot of leftist thinking is just about people immaturely (and nowadays incorrectly) thinking they are being rebellious and going against the grain. They concoct these ridiculous images in their head of evil old white men who throw gays, muslims and women in prisons, and then pretend they are fighting the good fight against this totally made up scenario they themselves have created. They also just like to be "progressive" for the very sake of being progressive, and treat the term as though its a positive by default even if their progressions lead to a worse society. After they have normalized people having two daddies or men cutting off their dicks and renaming themselves Sarah they will then need to look for the next thing to "progress" to. Doesnt matter how morally correct it is, or how beneficial or destructive it is to wider society. Progress must be made. Even if "progress" means fighting for the cause of a people who are more conservative and "regressive" than the right wing white people they consider their mortal enemies.

In other words, dont look for logic in a leftist. They'll be talking about how great it is to fuck animals and kids in 30 years, and how racist you are for not partaking in it.

>It’s really quite simple. In the United States, there is a significant and powerful group of religious conservatives who are willing and able to limit the rights of others. If Muslims were a significant voting bloc and sought to limit the rights of women, or who stood against gay marriage, or undermined the teaching of science in class rooms, then I’d stand against those things too. But the reality is that it’s Christians who are the most powerful bloc doing that, and so they draw the harshest criticism.

>There is a large and relatively powerful bloc of Christians who gasp at the possibility of instituting “sharia law” in the United States, but who try just as hard to get their own brand of theistically inspired rules installed as the law of the land. The difference is that they too often succeed and present a real and not just imagined threat to the freedom of all Americans.

>I believe in religious freedom, and I also believe in separation of church and state. If you believe in those things, I don’t care if you are Christian, Muslim, or atheist. And if you don’t, I frankly don’t care much about the details of exactly why you don’t.

The left I'd degenerate and evil, Islam is violent and evil. Birds of a feather flock together.

Its not a love of Islam, it is the defense of those being unfairly targeted by morons and uneducated fags. Hence, blacks, women, lgbtq, muslims etc see the trend?

Totalitarians are as totalitarianism does.

Allied against the west

they are both lucifarians who want to force people to behave the way they consider morally good

Jews aren't left or right. They're just wrong.