NETFLIX NO

NETFLIX NO

>make a shit product
>it doesn't sell
>OY VEEY STOP BEING RACIST GOY

>inclusive
>all black
hmm

>dude let's make nothing but shows with terribly written "diverse" characters who have no reason to exist other than to satisfy a diversity quotient
>also let's spend all of our time, budget, and energy continually insulting white people and reminding them how everything bad that happens is their fault even though they're our core audience
>WTF NO ONE IS WATCHING, THAT'S RACIST, RACIST, RACIST!!!! RACIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!

This shit makes me so happy. If whites stop consuming bullshit, the whole ponzi scheme that is our economics system falls apart and we can start anew.

>Make shows that insult white people
>Be surprised white people choose to no longer pay you
Oh stop the fucking presses!

How is Neflix even a thing today? Can't you people pirate shit? s-m-h

>Making a show just for niggers
>niggers dont pay for Netflix

>BUT WHY NO ONE WATCH THE SHOWS???????

Just make shows like the bill cosby show or the fresh prince of bel air where black people act normal and don't always talk about how opressed they are. Problem solved.

don't you like when I make you pay me to insult you goyim?

Spbp

Here it is:

Blacks are like 12% of US population
Blacks are maybe 7% of Netflix subs

Hispanics: hate blacks

Asians: hate blacks

Whites: used to like blacks up till recently when the reality of crime/IQ/immigration/media coverups/etc just became too overwhelming

Now the only people left to watch this show are tryhard Social Religion whites like Maureen Ryan

Make better shows

Shit like Key and Peele works for white liberals.

It's also really telling for how much white on black crime there is, that they had to BLEACH A MEXICAN who was just defending himself to create one.

I watched one and a half episodes of Sense8 and it was the most tumblr thing I've ever seen.

Every single show with a group of black people now revolves around being black and disliking white people

It's surprising to look back at this stuff and see how much we've regressed. I rewatched Lethal Weapon recently and had the same impression, you've got a loving well-integrated black family with good prospects for the future. I think there was even a b-plot about the dangers of getting involved in gang culture in one of the later ones

>family members said over a dinner that Netflix is racist because they keep canceling "minority" shows

I admire your tolerance user, 15 mins of that was more than i could stand.

What show insults white people?

How fucked up would you need to be in order to buy something which actively insults you? I'd rather watch a spic show rather than a show starring niggers.
Anyway, what about the REAL minorities? The Native Americans - they're brought up as examples of needed diversity, but the niggers aggressively exploit every chance they get.

>Not having racist parents
What the fuck

Dear white people

The presence of shitskins is a automatic insult they don't actually have to say anything.

Netflix seemingly takes less effort and is 0% as illegal. Not that it makes any difference to you or me, but the normalfags get caught up in it all.

Goyim No! What are you doing? We spent a lot of money on these shows! Why aren't you enjoying the diversity?

GOYIM WATCH OR ELSE PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU'RE RACIST!

>inclusive
Show about how white people are evil are not inclusive in any way, they in fact exclude a majority of your consumers.

Women aren't as likely to pirate.

>Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Wonder how many blacks were red pilled by that show?

Netflix content: faggot anime and weed "documentaries"

Yeah, let me pay for my own brainwashing

I don't get the subtitle on the poster
>bet you thought it was about you :^)

What the fuck were they thinking when they thought up that?
It's like somebody saying "Dear user Anonson" - you turn your head around, obviously, as somebody is talking to you. But then they mock you "betcha you thought this was for you XDDDDDDDDDD le epic trole".
This is elementary school-tier.

this is their new sales strategy, it works a lot better in western europe

>netflix
>anime
No? That's pretty much CR territory.

Every time I start watching a Netflix original I immediately stop watching after one of two things are shown.

An interracial couple.
Someone gay.

So far I haven't made it past two episodes of any Netflix original.

The latest season of House of Cards is by far their worst.

"DON'T EVER CHEAT ON MY WIFE"

>this is ACTUALLY a line from the show
>the president is a LITERAL cuckold homosexual

I think you should give Marco Polo another go

I mean sure, white guy asian women, but he's a white guy alone in asia

Let them keep wasting their money. Suckers

I cancelled my netflix account after the nigger "dear whitey" show was released. I mostly torrrent my shit, and I pay for a service called sit2play (netflix clone) for generic content like old shows I like watching

What the fuck?
I don't believe this, cuckoldry can't be socially acceptable now. It just can't.

DELET THIS

this

Then you can't watch it. Bloodline doesn't have either. Sense 8 is good if you can ignore all the faggotry and race mixing and degeneracy but you have to be strong in your beliefs beforehand before giving it a go

It's true. They hire a speechwriter for the first lady and he fucks her regularly. The speechwriter bangs another woman and Kevin Spacey gives him a stern talking to before finishing with "Don't ever cheat on my wife"

Which Netflix shows were cancelled? All of them suck anyway. House of Cards had one good season.

Why? It's not like it's hard - it doesn't take any fucking skill to do it. 10 year olds in Bulgaria can manage it on the daily, and educated women in a first-world country can't?

Yeah, don't get me wrong, it's a shame that they have those things because some of their shows are actually really good and interesting but I just can't support the Faggotry and Race mixing since i know it's just them pushing their political beliefs or agenda.

Bojack Horseman and F is for Family are pretty good.

Marco Polo is good back in the day they had harems of women sex slaves and raped and killed all. Show is red pilled as fuck. It's real

You do know Dear White People makes fun of those types of blacks too right?

It's not acceptable. They're all psychopaths.

I liked Peaky Blinders, but I've only seen the first 2 seasons.

I know you're a nigger, so fuck off

they consider this racist because "black families aren't well-integrated in the real world". Same reason niggers hate cosby show, because they acted too white

I'm being serious. The anti-white main character is even portrayed as unreasonable and an asshole. Just because I'm a roughly a third black doesn't mean I'm lying.

Marco Polo
It was too expensive or something

I kinda understand the appeal of streaming for the average person (there's no big wait, especially if you have slow internet).
You just search, and if they have it you can begin watching right away - you don't need to bother looking around for a torrent with enough seeders to begin watching it.
But still, it's just not the same as watching something you've downloaded. The quality is worse (lower video bitrate and lower audio quality).

Sure, if you want to watch something right away after you've gone home, you can do it. It's just not good enough for me.

>I cancelled my netflix account after the nigger "dear whitey" show was released
Same here.

the few anime they do have is pretty terrible

Diversity is code word for white genocide.

It was also pure shit. Bad GOT clone.

>Women
There's your answer

Isn't their whole marriage a sham anyway? That said, the idea of cuckolding makes me so depressed. Unfortunately I believe all women cheat so they probably like it. L

Feels good having very racist parents.

sorry nigger, you're not going to use your nigger voodoo on me and trick me into hating myself. There are enough cucked white faggots out there

To add to that, one of the actors, the dude from Everybody Hates Chris, even got death threats from other blacks because his character commented on how black people treat gays like shit. A lot of those "progressive" blacks really hates the show.

Yeah they're just flinging trash at the wall and seeing what sticks now really, I mean I could pirate things but really I use stan for most things, ditched Netflix ages ago but really don't like it don't watch it really. Or just laugh at how dumb the shit is.

>I believe all women cheat so they probably like it
I don't know that show and any context about it, but the thing about cheating is...it feels good ONLY if it's secret. If your husband allows that it's just not the same.

Keep being a shortsighted retard then.

>Why aren't white people watching shows made by Jews telling them they're racist and should die?

will do nigger.

There is no common ground anymore, that took place in the 90's where we were told to treat everyone the same, regardless of how they look. Now we're told to suck nigger dick or your racist, but lets just settle on licking nigger balls, thats the new common ground. Fuck off, there is no more compromise, we're coming after you darkies

Is it true you have to sleep in a corner there so niggers like you won't machete peoples heads off while they sleep in the DR?

>all women cheat

Huh?

Men are more likely to cheat. Women who cheat are garbage.

This about Sense8? Great action/scifi show but shit was too expensive and the lgbt stuff scared normies. I dont mind it myself I grew up watching horror movies

Did they realise that white people with jobs are paying their subscription?

Haha, day of the rope 1488 amirite?

Good luck with that you edgy faggot. Judging by how triggered you got over a stupid tv show for no real reason, you're gonna have some real issues with that.

Most women have affairs. It's depressing but true.

I go well out of my way to avoid any Netflix show with forced diversity or interracial relationships and I doubt I am alone.

it's not (yet), which is why they're doing it
>look how daring our show is!
and in 5 years it will be acceptable thanks to the brainwashing

I live in a 2 floor penthouse. Idk what you're even talking about desu.

Sauce?

I think you're projecting your cuck fantasies here user.

Women

You obviously haven't seen it.
It shits on blacks more than anyone else

Don't forget cancelling a successful show that doesn't fit their narrative.

You're obviously white. Either on vacation or an expat with a condo.

Most women either have had affairs or will. When they see an attractive guy, there's no doubt that they want to fuck him. It doesn't matter if they're married or dating. They'll simply do it if given the opportunity. It's just nature.

You want proof that I'm part black?

Stranger Things has neither of those as far as I remember, shit I think there's only one black in it.

did lillyhammer have those?

bunch of sniveling cucks but I dont remember faggots or race traitors

>make shit & propaganda
>cry when people won't watch your shit & propaganda

Hollywood deserves to collapse.

Wasn't the readhead a lesbo?

I'm sorry you got cucked, but that's not even remotely true. Or at least here it isn't.

>Sense8 is cancelled
and nothing of value is lost

Because women are fucking dumb and lazy

>Whites: used to like blacks up till recently
>used to like blacks

NOBODY likes blacks. We're just conditioned to shroud our disdain with white guilt and savior complex

cant quite remember, don't think so. Maybe one gay for cheap laughs, but there arent many "big" non-norwegian in Norway so I really doubt there was any interacial couples in Lilyhammer

Kek wills it.

This shit has gone on for the last 60-70+ years, it's about time Hollywood and the (((elite))) fucked off.

Never got cucked. I know the truth so I don't even bother with it.

What show you referring to?