Northern Europeans could never develop even a script by themselves and still tries to ride on the achievements of...

Northern Europeans could never develop even a script by themselves and still tries to ride on the achievements of superior multicultural southern Europe.

Literally niggers.

P O O
O
O

tfw no black gf

I N
N

>tfw i have 11 poo in loo developers working under me and i am more productive than all of them combined x 5

But who was runic script.

Best ships of their time

Terrorized all of southern Europe and colonized England and Northern France.

Northern Euros are to Southern Euros what southern Euros are to niggers.

bookprinting was invented by a German

DESIGNATED

Where do we come into this?

Probably the keyboard of your computer is brown like your fingers.

Y O U R W O M E N
O
U
R

W
O
M
E
N

Technology progress are an ugly byproduct of mongrelization of the original Aryan, the Nordic. It's like a cancer growth.

Pure-bred Nords are naturally tuned to the paradoxical nature of the everlasting present moment, finding joy in merely basking in its glow. Alcohol is also strongly involved.

>Your

We don't own slaves anymore

in the baby's face you see a good example of being tuned to the present moment. Too bad the other half of his genes is too dumb to truly appreciate the experience he is going through at that moment.

this has to be the dumbest application of an archimedan spiral i have ever seen. that girls' facial proportions are utterly fucked up.
Fuck off you mongoloid.

>not enslaving your women

Why even live?

Those people are Baltic Pekka, I'm surprised you can't see that.

Well played

An Englishman, morals so high,
Builds an empire and aims for the sky.
He arrives in India, the Jewel in the crown
and for 400 years he fights the brown.
Ghandi comes and sets them free,
there was no need of a lavatory.
The smell which even from sea the traveller's nose greets'
remains to this day the designated shitting streets.

Indians could never develop a toilet by themselves and still defecate openly on the streets.

>archimedan spiral
are you a fucking mongoloid you fucking mountainmonkey? It is the Fibonacci Golden spiral

Fuck off bollywood

That's the most half-assed attempt at hiding bitter jealousy behind a veil of criticism I've seen in a while.

that one is a special case of the archimedan spiral you dumb cuck. Jesus. Go kill yourself you mindless brainlet.
Nevertheless it's applied wong in that womans face, it liteally doesn't mean anything.

I want to be blacked by this !

But i'm even blacked i'm north african mixed with white i'am satan for stormfag and i love it

go back to work Mr.Prime Minister

it's not , it just doesn't mean anything, you could literally fit any kind of spiral anywhere in anybody's face if you try had enough.

YOu ae like one of those dumb facebook posters that post this dumb shit ove rand ove again without understanding it in the least bit.

>poo niggers acting arrogant about ancient hindoo shit
god fucking damnit someone just find the white mummy already so we can OBVIOUSLY own this bit of history too.

I'm sick of these curry shitting monkeys.

im so shocked that a mutt wants to remain a mutt

>is literally the Golden Spiral
Please, stop writing and kys.

there are numerous scripts developed independently in northern europe

norse runes, celtic ogham, iberian omniglot, etc.

>Indians could never develop a toilet by themselves

Umm, try again sweetie.

t. dumb swedish kiddo that doesn't know what the general form of an archimedean spiral is
Now go back to your cuckshed Sven.

tfw op is right
you triggered them alright

But why stop using them?

Top 0,1% nigress. Just stop it polish nigress poster.

I'm addicted to black skin it's fucking hot and black girls has big lips it's perfect for kissing and blowjob blonds haven't got that sexual stuff

>indians criticizing anyone

>posts acutal golden spiral
HURRDURR Archimedes' Spiral
Please, just stop posting.

I won't stop :D

Disgusting and no doubt stinks

Indians could never develop basic hygiene and still tries to ride on the achievements of superior monocultured United Kingdom

Literally niggers.

t. swecuck education, time for you to go pray in the next mosque buddy

The second is literally useless but the first is pretty solid, every major feature is either on the spiral or one of the tangents.

I just used my toilet, shall I send you the contents so you can fertilize the streets?

To build up resistance to disease for the inevitable apocalypse

>mfw white bois can't think ahead

You do realize that the indus valley civilisation has nothing to do with todays poo in the loo people?

Gas yourself, Alpinid.

>You do realize that the indus valley civilisation has nothing to do with todays poo in the loo people?

Keep dreaming Mr.Kzchkòranmod

we meet again my son

The nigress can never compare to the White woman.

Predator

kill yourself Ahmed , it's Ramadan, why are you still up on this board eating shit from everyone?

Southern Europe was never multicultural. especially Greece and Italy. They had their own culture. anyone who wanted to do some bullshit got put into the Colosseum to fight with the lions. Italians had designated public toilets and had sponges to clean their ass. while you Indians still shit on streets. Stop with the myth. You Indians are really just one step above niggers. And you are being a hypocrite. you are trying to ride on the achievements of Mediterraneans. I am of southern Italian descent and i have blue eyes and brown hair. We are not black nor indian. we are white. Fucking Poo In The Loo

still disgusting

Its your dream,streetshitter,not mine.No streetshitter has red hair today.

I assume you are just acting retarded and ignoring the existance of runes used for writing.

You do know about runes right? They are heavily documented, almost as documented as toilets and how to use them are.

When you check repeating numbers on any board you use system invented by Indians and brought to Europe by Arabs.
Meanwhile you take pride in achievements of your ancestors despite fall of their empire caused by people like you.

>tries to defend white feminine grace
>posts an alien

You just can't handle a strong Nord woman user.

>indus people were redheads

>The contemporary conclusion is, that the script found is Dravidian and the language is Dravidian

>implying that the white girl isn't just a gangrape survivor who was sold off into an arranged marriage for one cow, and has accepted her fate

But can you poo in the loo, pajeet?

Dumb abo doesn't know what good genes are. Let me guess, you like short, skinny, sickly looking women

>implying i'm abo
I'm probably whiter than you, cuck bitch

yeah sickly thin women are gross

For those whining about runes, it's not original. Just copied from Phoenicians and Greeks.

-OP

Well if you're not abo then you're probably a retarded bogan

>scripts
i too like a good a story.
The fact remains that everywhere where civilization set roots red haired mummys pictures emerge.

white people don't look sa-

I'm talking about healthy women

>healthy woman
>4ft

yeah okay

if you black this aint a probleme
just go back to africa

if you not you should marry a white grill

hnngh

?

KEK

Not exactly true - the Gaels had Ogham writing and Germanic tribes had runes n shit.

Also Newgrange and other megaliths are mainly in northern europe - older than the pyramids, faggot.

Also your great great great grandmother fucked a nigger, OP.

kys

Indians are literal rape babies of indo-european rape babies. You got your scriptures throught rape. lol.

she looks like a tranny.

>indo-european is an ethnicity

You dumb hoe, IE is a linguistic classification, no genetic basis whatsoever, and Indian languages don't use an Indo-European script, French does though. And the French got the Indo-European LATIN script through being fucked up the ass by Roman soldiers who spoke the Indo-European LATIN language

Despite living in some of the harshest conditions they still developed a writing system (runes) and also had the best navigational skills in the entire planet during the viking age.

Also for about 500-600 years they were more technologically advanced than poos.

Runes were a bastardized version of thr pre-Latin alphabet of the Italian peninsula.

fuck off Pajeet. Come back when you learn to use a toilet

You're wrong. There were runic alphabets. Also, germanic people has been integral in the process of making written works of all kinds available to people, first using the printing press, and later by replicating and distributing it around the planet in milliseconds, using the internet. Read an article about the elder futhark on the internet, and most of the tech and science used to store and present it to you is from us.

holy fuck sauce pls

>tfw you'll never have a pure african nigress warrior dominate you in bed

why even live?

>ITT: poo in loo gets buttblasted that his Facebook marriage proposal to a white woman got memed into eternity, and is now trying to talk shit about whitey

Seems about right

When your neighbour invents something you don't have that long to invent it yourself before it reaches you.
How many times was writing independently invented?