/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - PIOUS, OBSERVANT, AND ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>The Paris Accord is a bad deal for America
youtu.be/CmiEUVVaFzs
>Pres Trump/VP Pence presser pulling out of Paris Accords 6/1/17
youtu.be/G3wE7MO1uSw
>Pres Trump meets PM Phuc 5/31/17
youtu.be/TdPjubkXo_c
>State Dept summary of Pres trip to ME 5/30/17
youtu.be/wYMcYCxWJ64
>Pres Trump w/familes of the fallen 5/29/17
youtu.be/vXOzrAepT84
>Pres Trump speech Mem Day Arlington Cem 5/29/17
youtu.be/GsNNTd2GJek
>SecDef C.H.A.O.S. Mattis speech Mem Day Arlington Cem 5/29/17
youtu.be/PwW9855-GFw
>Pres Trump wreath laying ceremony 5/29/17
youtu.be/L2kkroUVxoI
>Pres Trump Addresses Military @Naval Air Station Sigonella, Italy 5/27/17
youtu.be/2k5AZYzjsTQ
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>WHAT DOES COVFEFE MEAN
youtu.be/OPR11lhXwlI
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZixjVUQcdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>president bannon

WTF, I love pulling out now.

KAC has arrived

>June 16th 2015
>Trump rides down the escelator

How did you react, Americans itt?

I'm speaking from experience. Also, I'm from chicago, and a "Good School" to boot, it was filled with spics

I don't know about the rest of the country, but one way or another, common core drags them down, too

This will always make me happy.

>Is it time for the Democratic party to distance themselves from Hillary Clinton?

wtf i still love trump

I didn't think the Paris accord would be such a big thing but I'm enjoying it

Do I have to quote you the entire conversation? Surely you remember if you think for just a minute.

If they want to live, yes
Also who are you quoting?

Honestly, I didn't. I didn't really start to pick up on the Political scene until rather late in the year, by that point Trump had already gone through one or two debates, so that event totally passed by me.

The travel ban is back..

>Germany

comfy Morning Joe salt

laughed because I knew shit was gonna get interesting

little did I truly know at that time...

Didn't even know he was running for about a month. It was summer break and I wasn't paying attention.

The day it happened, on TV, my family laughed, I said out a loud, he'll win, I know he'll win and they laughed at me. I've never been so fucking smug in my life when he won. It was pure.

Reminder that Germany is irrelevant, and soon won't even be a country

Are the migrants just sub-zero IQ retards or just major assholes?

It's delicious. I love the salt.

Liberals are looking to inflate anything into a massive deal for PR purposes. German news while I was traveling termed one story as "yet another scandal in a series of scandals that has rocked the administration" then moved on to talk about impeachment seriously.

Who knew we would be watching the holy savior of western civilization descend on this mortal plane of existence.

When will the SCOTUS hear the case?

If this pulls through (and I'm completely sure it will, it's 100% within legality), we will look back at the Paris Agreement as the starter meal

Invade Germany when!? We need to kill all Merkel-like politicians like Hitler did. We need far right party in office. Round up Muslims and send them back to where they came from.

This is an anonymous board, retard. if you act like x, don't be surprised when I call you X

And if you're some "Important" poster that anyone should give a fuck about, put your tripfag on, awoobaker, or just give it a rest. Nobody is going to follow another random american poster around to see who they are talking to

Well he'd flirted with running before so it wasn't exactly wrong that people struggled to take him seriously at first.

As soon as he called Mexican illegals rapists though, I was fucking interested. He was the only one I was ever interested in, fuck Rubio or Rato converts.

Do you sincerely believe that the United States is some sort of laughing stock for withdraw? If so, why?

Kek. Who the fuck cares? That's a boss move, sweetie. His base LOVES it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZixjVUQcdk
>Trump shits all over china and stops them having economic advantage over America
>CHYNA WON BIG FROM THIS OMG TRUMP IS NOT A GLOBAL LEADER
I hate the lugenpresse

October!?

I didn't even know about it because I was so politically blackpilled that I gave up on it all

>Invade when?

Never, they deserve to die out for good

Check the archives, no one on Sup Forums liked him until he started talking about mexicans.

"He's historical, they're hysterical"

nice

i was blackpilled after ron paul in 2012. i first favored rand out of a kind of habit but i was still burned after he endorsed romney in 2012. trump became my favorite but it wasn't until late primaries. i kind of phased out early primaries but it was becuase i was busy working and blackpilled on politics.

Now it's for all the marbles. I'd give percentage odds of SCOTUS imposing the Travel Ban at 85%. The reason being we're back to a relatively down-the-middle SCOTUS where the middle-of-the-roaders could waffle.

>And if you're some "Important" poster that anyone should give a fuck about
I never commented on my importance, I think I am quite unimportant. I was saying you constantly pick fights for no reason and namecall when it is not productive.

No one was saying you had to follow anything I was showing a clear example of when you fly off the handle and call someone everything until something sticks.

This.

I tolerated randlet, but after Mexican rapists and John McCain is no war hero, I knew he was the one.

That's quite the desperate spin from them.

Good goys in blue paying China and Saudi Arabia to build "solar panels".

>being this much of a cuckposter

Have you fed and gotten a poor, defenseless refugee laid today?

>Other countries try to economically rape us.
>We say no.
>Calls us laughing stock.

You're not shaming us into being suckered. Fuck off.

>put your tripfag on
Also what the hell did you even mean by that? kek, are you that new?

I'll give you a blackpill.

>The absolute salt of John Kerry
I love our Trump

That's not true, dude. A lot of people liked him. I checked the archives back to 2011. Most liked him.

Global Rule 3:
>You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: [...]off-topic replies[...]

ignore the butthurt turk

>oy vey we have to get rid of Bannon
>hehe we got rid of Flynn
>oy vey the globalists within the cabinet don't have enough power
I'm literally seething with rage with how open they are with their desire to destroy Trump

>Implying Merkel isn't just following Hitler's wishes...

Don't you mean the travel ban will look like the appetizer? I feel like if you asked the left which they care about more, Climate Change would win out. It's like Trump was working towards the bigger prize, because now I bet the focus will be on CC and not Mudslims. This travel ban issue will end up going on the back burner like how the left gave up calling Trump racist and misogynist and so on.

>that post
>that username
Man I'm fucking confused

On a daily basis, they'd post his tweets and they'd say, "this dude should run for president"

Trips of truth.

If Trump steps out of the Paris treaty our good future is literally history.

I knew that Trump would implement some controversial laws and policies, but I never imagined he would even consider stepping out of the Paris treaty.

This day will be remembered when humanity wasted its last chance at a good future. A future that consisted of world peace, enough food and water, solving the energy problem. Probably even advanced space travel and many things we do not even dare to dream about now. That future all thrown away and for what?! The future is thrown away because a group of people had only eye for themselves and while that can be considered as instinct they only thought of themselves in short terms. Long term thinking is (apparently only for some) a characteristic of the human. These people were afraid because their privileged position that they gained over the centuries was fading away and in order to remain privileged they choose for temporary success and suicide of all humans. The "if not we than nobody" type of attitude The amount of selfishness cannot be described with words.

You have taken everything good away of what your children and their children could have gotten. I hope you are proud of yourselves. The prevalence of drink water shortages will increase all over the globe. Fresh water shortages cause food shortages, these will cause wars and eventually in the downfall of mankind.

Again, if the USA really steps out of the Paris treaty, I hope at least you people will enjoy your lives till you are old. Then you will realize that humankind could have gotten so much better and farther and you will experience the absolute worst feeling there is, ABSOLUTE FAILURE, and you will hope you would have never been born and somebody more responsible had taken over your place in this fragile world.

If I ever have a daughter I'll name her Kellyanne

unless I think of something better now and then

>I never commented on my importance, I think I am quite unimportant
>REEEE WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A SUBURBAN RETARD, DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!

no need

Shitskins always prevail over Earth, just watch

I was surprised.
I remember the exact day I got on the Trump Train, it was the Jacksonville FL rally, maybe the 5th or 6th rally

>tfw i went to the Jax rally

It was glorious

>This travel ban issue will end up going on the back burner like how the left gave up calling Trump racist and misogynist and so on.
IMO you're really underestimating how hysterical the left can get. There is no ceiling, it'll just keep going and going and going and going
also lol at you thinking they stopped calling Trump those

>SCOTUS says it will hear the case in November
>Kennedy retires early July
Post >yfw

Hope? She's such a qt.

I was simply stating who I was and that your assertion was false. That is a far cry from your strawman, no? Do you disagree?

I had the right of reply, I never instigated who I was or what I had done. I was simply discussing one matter then my character came into play but you were incorrect.

Are you watching Fox and friends?

>Irrelevant country gets upset when a country that matters tells it go covfefe itself

Really wouldn't wanna name my daughter after a MILF I masturbate to user

Why do you faggots love Islam so much?

Poland, calm down. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

fug

Alright, you'll take it on your own sometime regardless.

no your not back he is asking them. Everything is open.

Good God

Damn. France BTFO by Hitler in so many ways. Hahaha

Yeah, she's on.

Here's a dirty secret. Short of violently subduing and cleansing the biggest polluters in the world- all of which now are either out of the Agreement or not obeying all of it- this was all just a feel-good band-aid when your torso has been slashed.

I've saying that his gonna to win since day one.

Everyone saying im mad, that Clinton already won.

>he won
People cant even look at my face.

Cool, must have been awesome.
I wasn't planning on watching it, but stumbled on it.
At the beginning he was talking with a reporter in front of him, the reporter asked if he was going back to NY after.
Trump said
>you need a ride?
>you need to go back to NY?
>Yeah, Yeah just hop on my jet
I thought what a cool motherfucker, then I watched the rally and dude made a lot of sense, choo choo from then on

Germans have a fetish for shitskins, period. Cuckoldry must be in their blood, like sweden

I mean they still call him that, but they've stopped pushing it as the a main theme. It's just there now in their minds, but they can't bring it up every time. It makes them sound like a broken record and parody of that issue. It's like if every talking head screamed "Fuck Trump", you'd just tune it out eventually. Though you're right about the hysteria. I thought Trump may not care about the economics of the Paris Accord as much as realizing the political power in stepping away from it. He keeps finding the most sensitive places to prod the left, and never lets up, cause he knows it's leverage.

Drumpf lost by (((3 million)))!

The vast majority actually don't, there have been many polls.

Trump could ignore the order. The only enforcement comes from the executive branch. They're lucky he's playing nice. The judicial branch overstepped their bounds and usurped the authority of the executive branch.

He started talking about it in his first speech tho

Uglyanne
KAC, more like CAKE

>germans and swedes have a fetish for shitskins and cuckoldry
>he says as he proceeds to post shitskins and cuckoldry pictures

It's easy to tell you're not a real polack.

Can anybody outcuck Sweden?

DELET

Well, get ready for new sorts of polls. In 18 years, New Germans will change your cucked up shithole irreversibly, once the rapefugee mulatto children grow up and be able to vote

>When you see the ebin dancing fuck Drumpf guy in the collage over Trump's left shoulder

FUCK RUMPF

AND FUCK MIDWESTERN PEOPLE